166. When you go shopping together

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

166. When you go shopping together

Daesung - Kang Daesung

 

Daesung continued to keep his eyes on the watch while you were looking at all the different games, trying to figure out which one to buy. Daesung had voluntarily said he'd go with you, since you were looking for a new game and he thought that wouldn't be boring. He was wrong.

 

You were quite picky about what you bought when it comes to games and such. You had to look at every single game there is before you decided on one. But poor Daesung didn't know that, until now. He sighed and walked up to you. You were bending down while reading on the back side of a game.

 

"You done soon?"

You nodded, without looking up at him. "I think i'm gonna get this one".

"Finally!" He grinned and picked the game out of your hands and frowned. "Really, ____? This one?" He turned it around and quickly turned it back up. He looked up at you. "This looks like a scary game".

"No, it looks like a funny game" You snapped the game out of his hands and walked up to the cashier. 

Daesung shrugged and followed you. "We have so different tastes in games" He whispered in your ear as he wrapped his arms around you. "I doubt you'll be able to kill all those zombies".

You looked up at him with a raised brow. "Oh, you don't think i can?" You turned back to look at the cashier. "I'll just pretend it's you" You smirked.

He chuckled. "Just pay for the game, honey".

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has changes so many schools over the years and now she moves to Korea where she gets bitten by a animal and things change drastically in her life...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter