79. When you have your first fight

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

79. When you have your first fight

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

 

You slammed the door to your apartment as soon as you stepped inside. Taeyang was sitting in your couch. He looked up once he heard the door open and smiled at you.

 

"Hey, ____. Where were you? I had a day off so i thought i'd come and visit you".

 

You glared at him for a few seconds before storming into your room. You were a little angry, no, you were really angry. Taeyang and you were supposed to go out on a date tonight, which is why you were all dressed up. You waited for two freaking hours at that damn restaurant for him, then you get a call for him telling you that he's at your apartment and wants to hang out.

 

Clearly he had forgotten everything about your date. You sat down on your bed and took of your heels that had been killing you for two hours now. The door to your room opened and Taeyang looked at you.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?"

You sighed and looked up at him. "Why am i all dressed up, Taeyang?"

He shrugged. "Uh... i don't know. Girls night out?"

"Wrong" You said as you crossed your arms. "I was supposed to go on a date".

His eyes grew wide. "D-d-date? But... you're dating me?"

You groaned and threw yourself down on the bed. "You're so stupid sometimes, Taeyang!" 

He frowned and crossed his arms. "What?! I'm stupid?! Who the hell was it that went out on a date with another guy?!"

You shook your head and sighed. "You stupid jerk! I was waiting for you! You asked me out, remember?!" His face fell and guilt could be seen on his face.

"Oh crap... ____, i'm so sorry! I'll make it up you, i promise" He grabbed your hand and looked down at your outfit. "Since you got all dressed up, i'll make sure we still have our date".

"But Taeyang, we need to make reservations 3 days before. It's too late now".

"I never said we were going to eat at an restaurant" He picked you up bridal style and walked towards your kitchen. "I'll cook for you".

 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter