68. When you're scared

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

68. When you're scared

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You were in the bathroom and had just finished taking a shower. You wrapped a towel around your body when suddenly you saw a spider crawling on the wall. You screamed and fell to the floor. Soon after you heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom door.

 

"____! I heard you scream, are you okay?! Did you fall?!" 

"N-n-no... S-s-s-p-p-p-id-e-e-e-r"

"What?" Jiyong asked confused.

"Just get your inside here now!"

"W-w-what?" Now Jiyong was the one stuttering. "You... want me to come inside? I mean, i'd love to, but we're having company in... 5 minutes. You sure you want me to come inside now? Because, you know, it's going to last longer than 5 minutes".

You rolled your eyes at his stupidity. Did he really think you screamed because you wanted to have  with him?! Here you were, facing your worst fear and all he was thinking about was that! "Jiyong!" You screamed again as the spider moved.

Jiyong quickly opened the door. His eyes trailed down to you, sitting on the floor. You pointed behind him and he turned around. "Oh... it's just a spider".

"Just?!" You held your towel up, so it wouldn't fall. "Just a spider?!"

"Honey, they're small, they won't hurt you".

"Kill it!"

Jiyong looked at the spider, then back at you and smirked. "If i do so, what's my reward?"

"Jiyong, we're having guests!"

Jiyong shrugged. "Fine, good luck changing with that little buddy in here" He turned to walk out the door.

"Okay, okay! I'll let you dress me, happy now?"

Jiyong turned around with a wide smile on his face. "Deal" He grabbed the spider and walked out. A few minutes later he came back inside, smirking at you. "Now, my reward" He stepped towards you just as the doorbell rang. He looked towards the bathroom door and shrugged, then looked back at you. "They can wait. This may take some time".

 

 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young (OC), B.A.P and Super Junior.

Park Mi Young is the step sister of Jung Daehyun and she is close with his other friends too. They all treat each other like family, especially when her dad, who works as a cop has to go undercover for a case to catch a gang and leaves Mi Young to Daehyun. 

What Mi Young don't know is that B.A.P is also a gang and when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter