149. When he gives you a promise

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

149. When he gives you a promise

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

Requested by: Courcour

 

"Taeyang... how long are we going to keep doing this?" You asked Taeyang on the phone.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play stupid, you know very well what i'm talking about".

You could hear him sigh over the phone. "I can't, ____. We can't be together. I know you like me, but... i don't like you. I gotta go now. Bye, ____".

 

He hung up and you immediately dropped your phone down on the bed. You and Taeyang had been friends for a few months now. Heck, he had even kissed you, but yet he acted this way. "Maybe i should just give up on him?" You said outloud as you lied down in the bed to try to get some sleep. But all you could think about was Taeyang...

 

 

A couple of weeks passed before you had the guts to step inside the YG building again. Being a back-up dancer in the same company as Taeyang was not easy, but you knew that you had to get back eventually. You had spent time to prepare yourself on how to act in front of him these last couple of weeks. But what met you the moment you stepped inside the building, you were not prepared for.

 

There you saw Taeyang smiling brightly with his arm around Dara. You knew they were close friends, but somehow it felt like they were more than that. Your conclusions turned out to be right when you saw Dara standing on her tip toes to kiss Taeyang. And he didn't do anything, he let her kiss him and that was the part that was killing you the most.

 

But you were working right now and you had to act like a professional. You walked past them and Taeyang looked at you as you walked. You bowed to them before walking past them and into the practice room.

 

You tried your best to focus on the dance, but all that was on your mind was Taeyang and Dara kissing. You couldn't get the image out of your head. Dancing used to be the only thing that would make you forget things that were bothering you, but this time it didn't work.

 

You screamed out in frustration and sat down on the floor as tears started to well up in your eyes. You heard footsteps coming towards you and looked up to see who it was. "Are you crying because of me?" Taeyang asked.

You stood up and wiped your eyes. "Don't act so self centered. The whole world doesn't revolve around you, you know".

"Not the whole world, but i revolve around your world, don't i?"

"Who ever said something stupid like that?"

"You did" He stepped closer to you. He was now so close you were only a few inches away from each other. He reached his hand up to you and wiped your tears away using his thumb. "When you're crying right now, you're saying i'm a part of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter