209. When you break up

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

209. When you break up

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

"You gotta stop this jealousy thing!"

 

You shouted as Jiyong pushed you into this car and closed the door. He climbed into the driver's side, but made no intention of starting the car. You were having lunch with your boss, who is around your age, when Jiyong spotted you. He ran inside and yelled at the guy, for then punching him and pulling you out with everyone staring at the two of you. 

 

You were so fed up with his temper and how jealous he could be sometimes. "That was my boss, you know!"

"Oh really?!" Jiyong glared at you. "So that's how your boss treats you?! He looked at you like you were a piece of meat that he could eat! I swear, the only thought in his head was how to get into your pants!"

"As usual, you're delusional! It was nothing like that! It was just a simple thank you lunch, because i managed to get one of the biggest clients to join our company! He wanted to thank me, Jiyong! Not what you're thinking!"

Jiyong scoffed and rolled his eyes as he put his hand on the wheel while glaring out the window towards the small cafe, where you had just a few minutes ago been eating lunch peacefully. "Are you lying to me?"

"What?"

He looked at you and sighed. "Are you cheating on me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter