157. When you visit him at work

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

157. When you visit him at work

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

 

Seungri sat down next to you and smiled. "Having fun?"

"Yeah..." You replied as you were looking at the ground.

 

He was shooting his new music video Strong Baby and he really wanted you to be there to watch him. You were excited at first, but once you saw the scenes he had to do, you had changed your mind.

 

"What do you think so far?" He leaned on the wall with his hands behind his head while looking at you.

"It's alright... I think... i'm going home now. I'll see you later".

 

You stood up and walked away from him. You walked out of the room, but it didn't take long before you heard running steps behind you. Someone grabbed your arm and turned you around.

 

"What's wrong?" Seungri asked as he looked at you worried. "Did i do something wrong?"

You avoided looking in his eyes. You wanted to run, but he was holding your arm. "No..."

He sighed. "I won't know what's wrong until you tell me. What did i do wrong?"

You looked up and met his eyes. "I shouldn't be mad, i know it's your job and all, but... i don't like it that much when girls are all over you like that..."

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him. "I don't either, but it's strictly professional. And besides... the song is about you, so i'm thinking about you the whole time" He grabbed your face and kissed you. "So don't be sad, okay? Or else i won't be able to continue, and then i won't get money to buy a house for us in the future. You don't want that, right?" He smirked and you giggled.

"Fine, go back inside".

He smiled. "Not without you" He grabbed your hand and walked with you back into the room.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter