92. When your child asks you where babies comes from

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

92. When your child asks you where babies comes from

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

Requested by: daesungforever264

 

"Umma! Appa!" You and Taeyang's little son came running in the door, smiling widely. 

Taeyang chuckled and bent down next to him. "What is it? Did you have fun with uncle Seungri?"

"I did! I learned alot of new stuff from him!"

Taeyang frowned and sighed. "What did he teach you this time?"

"He told me to ask you and umma to give me a baby brother. He told me that the only way to do that, was for appa to kiss umma! So go kiss her!" Your son said as he pushed Taeyang towards you.

Taeyang chuckled and gave you a light peck on the lips. He looked down at your son and smiled. "There".

Your son walked up to you and looked at your tummy. He pointed to it as he looked up at you. "Is there a baby in there now?"

You giggled and bent down next to him. "Not quite. And you're not allowed to be alone with uncle Seungri anymore, got it?"

"But he teaches me so much! He told me that when i get a little older, he will show me some of his secret movies that he keeps hidden from his girlfriend".

Taeyang shook his head. "You're not allowed to be with him alone anymore. Now, excuse me. I'll go talk to uncle Seungri and then i'll call his girlfriend and let her know about his secret movies" Taeyang smiled at you as he walked out of the house.

 

 If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has changes so many schools over the years and now she moves to Korea where she gets bitten by a animal and things change drastically in her life...

 

When You're Gone

Characters: Park Mi-Cha (OC) and F.T. Island.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter