69. When you're scared

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

69. When you're scared

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

 

"Are you sure this is such a good idea?" You looked up at Seunghyun.

He sighed as he was driving. "For the last time, it's going to be fine, ____. Relax, okay? They're really nice people, i can promise you that".

"But... maybe we should do it another day? You know, i'm not feeling so good, i think i'm getting a little sick. I don't want them to catch wahtever it is i have".

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. "The only sickness you have right now is that you're scared. It's going to be alright, i will be right there with you, so don't worry, okay? If you get too scared, just grab my hand, okay?"

 

You took a deep breath and nodded. You were going to meet Seunghyun's parents for the first time and you were scared to death. What if they didn't like you? What if they told Seunghyun to find someone else who's more suitable for him? What if they threw you out? What if you didn't get along with them?

 

You threw your head back and groaned.

 

Seunghyun raised a brow at you. "Stop that, we're here" He said just as he pulled up in the driveway. A man and a woman was standing outside the house, waving. Seunghyun waved back as he climbed out of the car. "Mom! Dad!" He ran over to them and gave both of them a hug.

 

You slowly stepped out of the car and carefully walked over to them, looking down.

 

Seunghyun slid his arm around your waist when he saw you next to him. He looked down at you and smiled proudly. "Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend, ____".

"Hello, dear" Ms. Choi said, smiling at you. "We're so glad to finally meet you, Seunghyun has told us alot about you".

"That's true, he has" Mr. Choi said, smiling. "You're just as pretty as he told us".

"Dad, stick to mom. She's mine, okay?" Seunghyun said, before all three of them laughed. You felt a little more comfortable and laughed as well.

"Dinner is ready, come on, you two" Ms. Choi said and pushed both of you inside the house with Mr. Choi following behind.

 

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all...

 

 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young (OC), B.A.P and Super Junior.

Park Mi Young is the step sister of Jung Daehyun and she is close with his other friends too. They all treat each other like family, especially when her dad, who works as a cop has to go undercover for a case to catch a gang and leaves Mi Young to Daehyun. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter