77. When you have your first fight

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

77. When you have your first fight

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You and Jiyong were at a small coffee shop. You were both quietly drinking your coffee. It was the first time in two months since you had seen him, because he was so busy with Big Bang's comeback, so you appreciated that he took time off to spend some time with you.

 

But he was acting different, he didn't say much and he just... sat there. You had tried talking to him, but he only replied with short answers. You sighed.

 

"So how's the comeback going? Written any good songs?" You asked, trying to get him to talk a little more.

"It's going alright" He mumbled as he looked out the window. He clearly looked bored.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah".

"Why won't you talk to me?"

"I'm talking to you now, aren't it?" His voice started rising and you could tell he was getting angry.

"But you only talk when i ask you something. And don't lie to me, Jiyong. I can see that you're not fine".

"I told you i'm fine!" He snapped at you. He sighed and stood up. He got his wallet out of his pocket and threw some money for his coffee on the table and walked out, leaving you there. You quickly paid for your coffee and ran out after him. You rushed into his car before he would drive away and leave you there.

"Were you gonna leave me?!" You shouted at him as he glared at you.

"It crossed my mind!"

"Why?! All i was doing was asking you how you were feeling!"

"Stop that! I came here to have a nice time with my girlfriend, instead i get all these stupid questions!"

"Well, i'm sorry that i care about you! As your girlfriend, i thought i was supposed to care about you, but if you're gonna snap at me because i ask how you are doing, then fine! Be miserable alone!" You got out of the car and walked away from his car. One part of you hoped he would get out and run after you, but that hope quickly faded away when you saw his car speed off.

 

You stared at your phone that was on your kitchen counter. You had hoped that Jiyong would call or at least text you after he took off like that, but there had been no sound from him. You tapped your fingers against the counter. "Stupid jerk" You mumbled as the doorbell rang. You jumped off the counter and ran to the door. You opened it and Jiyong was standing there, looking down.

He sighed. "Sorry..." He mumbled as he took his hand that was behind his back in front of you and showed you 10 red roses. You crossed your arms and looked the other way. "Can i come inside?" You sighed and nodded. He stepped inside and closed the door. He put the flowers on your counter and looked at you. "I'm sorry about yesterday. It's just been so much lately. I've been busy trying to write new songs for the comeback and then there's concerts, dance practice, singing practice, the list goes on and on. I've just been really stressed and i guess... i took it out on you. I love my job, but sometimes it gets so frustrating and hard. I have to please everyone and if they don't like it, it will be all my faul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter