8.

It's been a while
And a new life he started. He resigned from Yoochun’s diner. He didn’t explain why, because he didn’t want Yoochun to know what his best friend has done.
 
He also didn’t tell his friends that he was pregnant. The only one that knew about the secret was Junsu, but he promised to tell no one of it. Actually, Junsu was the only one that kept in contact with Jaejoong. The others didn’t know where he was.
 
At first, it wasn’t easy to start his new life. Nobody wanted to give a pregnant man a job and people found him to be a freak. But then he found a savior.
 
He went to an interview in a new company, but was losing hope. He knew that they wouldn’t give him a job when he told them that he was pregnant, the fact that he was a man wouldn’t make it any better. Fortunately, the owner of the company was a very nice man by the name of Choi Siwon. Not only gave him a job, but also offered Jaejoong one of the company’s apartments where he could live in and raise the miracle in his belly.
 
He and Siwon had become very good friends. They had a similar story. Siwon too had been dumped by his boyfriend for another. That relation alone made them click.
 
And now it was Siwon that was entering his hospital room with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.
 
“Hi there, Mommy.” The taller man joked, earning a pout from Jaejoong, “How are you feeling?” Siwon asked while taking the baby from the beautiful man.
 
“I’m feeling fine! I’m so happy, Siwon!” Jaejoong exclaimed. His eyes were sparkling with glee.
 
“You have every good reason to be happy! The baby is so beautiful! But then again, he does have a beautiful mother.”
 
“Yah!”
 
Siwon laughed, “Have you thought of a name for him yet?” He cuddled the baby carefully in his arms.
 
Jaejoong hadn’t thought of a name yet really. He wanted to see his child face first. He placed a finger on his chin and stared at his loving child.
 
“Oh! I just thought of a name! His name will be, Kim Moonbin!” Jaejoong leaned in and tickled his baby’s face with his nose, “My little Moonbinnie!” He giggled and the baby just smiled brightly at him.
 
“It’s a beautiful name! And it seems that he likes it too.” Siwon complimented.
 
While Jaejoong was enjoying playing with his little baby on the other side of the world another miracle was born.
 
Yunho entered the room where Kim Heechul, his wife was.
 
His eyes gazed upon the pretty looking man lying on the bed with the bundle of joy safely tucked in his arms. He stepped in, taking a seat, “Hey there. How are you doing?” He asked gently, a small smile formed his lips.
 
“Oh, Yunho-ah! I’m fine. Just tired, that’s all.” Heechul smiled back, giggling lightly.
 
On the outside these two looked like a normal young couple, but in reality, things were a little different. Their marriage was arranged. Although they tried to make this marriage work, inside, both their hearts were broken and crying.
Yunho couldn’t forget Jaejoong. He can never do that.
 
He knew that he had been cruel to the other man, but he had to. Even after he broke up with Jaejoong, he would call his best friend trying to get some news about his ex-boyfriend, wanting to know how he was doing. At first, Yoochun refused to even talk with him, since Junsu had told him about what he had done to Jaejoong. Yunho couldn’t blame him.
 
But after some time Yoochun started talking to him again. Unfortunately, he didn’t have good news to Yunho. Jaejoong had resigned and nobody knew about his whereabouts.
 
Yunho was disappointed. He wanted to know how Jaejoong was doing and see if he was doing well. He still worried and cared about the other man. When he told Yoochun that he would hire a private investigator to track down Jaejoong, Yoochun talked him out of it.
 
“Yunho, don’t be an ! Don’t you think you made our Joongie suffered enough after what you did to him?” Yoochun’s voiced boomed, “Let him live his life, let he forget you. Let him be happy!”
 
Yunho decided to follow Yoochun’s advice. He couldn’t hurt Jaejoong anymore. But making this decision didn’t mean he could forget Jaejoong. Every night, before going to bed where he would join Heechul, he would look to the only picture he had of the one that stole his heart. His Jaejoong.
 
And for the first months of his marriage, that was his routine. But then he decided to give his wife a try. He and Heechul had created a bond, and are now a happy couple. Though deep inside, both of them couldn’t let go of the lovers they had to leave behind.
 
Heechul too couldn’t get Siwon out of his mind. They had been very happy. Everything was perfect when they were together. His boyfriend was making progresses with his business and they were even planning to get married soon. Siwon even gave him an engagement ring, but on the same day Heechul found out that he had to marry another man. He tried to refuse, he even thought of rebelling against his parents, but in the end there was nothing he could do. He gave in.
 
The break up with Siwon wasn’t easy. Siwon didn’t understand what was happening and Heechul couldn’t explain it to him. In the end, he had left the country and with that, Heechul got married.
 
Yunho has been very good to him, even when Heechul found out that he was pregnant. Yunho knew the child wasn’t his, but he accepted like it was his own. And his wife was very grateful for that. He decided to give this marriage a shot. And that had led them to where they were today.
 
“Do you want to hold the baby, Yunho?” Heechul asked his husband, as he extended his arm to the taller man.
 
“Yes of course!” Yunho held the baby in his arms, “Ahnyeong little Chinhwa. It’s Appa. Appa promises that he would take very good care of you, arasso?”
 
What he didn’t imagine was that somewhere in this world another child, his real son, was being “adopted” by the father of the child he had in his arms and soon these two men would meet.
 
Misunderstandings will be coming their way.