2.

It's been a while

 

Lady_Mitsuki's Note: I'm sorry for not posting it soon.... so I'll give you a double update! ^^

 


 

It was another busy day at work, the diner was well known for its wonderful food and was always full. Jaejoong and the others quickly forgot the crazy boss and their conversation. Finally it was time to close the door, the waiters were relieved, the day had come to an end at last. When Jaejoong was getting to the door, so that he could close it, someone came in.

“I’m sorry sir, but it’s closing time, we don’t serve more meals for today.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not here to eat! I’m Yoochun friend, he told me to come here to meet him! My name is Yunho!” was the answer that came from the stranger and Jaejoong, mesmerized by the voice, finally noticed the guy that was right in front of him. His heart started to beat faster than normal, Jaejoong couldn’t take his eyes from Yunho “So this is Yunho! He is so handsome! Why is my heart beating like this?” were the thoughts running through Jaejoong’s mind and he didn’t notice that also Yunho wasn’t able to take his eyes from him.

“Oh, I… please come in. I’m… going to call Yoochun. Please sit for a while.” Jaejoong stuttered. He was nervous and didn’t understand the reason why.  Yunho did what he was told but his eyes couldn’t leave the beautiful man.

Yoochun came running from the kitchen, “Yunho! My friend! It’s been so long…” he shouted embracing his childhood friend.

“You’re right it has been too long! How have you been man? Your forehead grew, I can see…” was Yunho’s reply.

“Hey man how can you say that? Besides, your face got smaller, you can’t talk too much…” Yunho could only laugh at  his friend reply. They were always like that, messing around with each other. 

Jaejoong continued with what he was doing, but couldn’t stop looking to where the two friends were. He was nervous, his emotions were mixed up and he was trying to figure what was happening to him, when he heard the boss calling him, “Hey Jae, come here for a second”, when Jaejoong got the table where the friends were, Yoochun talked again, “Jae, I want to introduce you to the friend I was talking about earlier. Jae,  this is Yunho, the bastard that I have known since we wore  diapers. Yunho, this is Jaejoong my employee and friend!”Yoochun introduce both of them.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Jaejoong!” Yunho said. Jaejoong was still mesmerized by the handsome man that he just stared at him.

“Jae, are you ok?” Yoochun asked concerned.

“What?... Oh… yes, I’m fine. It’s… It’s a pleasure to meet you too, Yu… Mr. Yunho.” It was Jaejoong’s unstable reply.

“Please call me Yunho! If you’re friends with the giant forehead, you’re also my friend!” Yunho said.

“HEY STOP CALLING ME THAT” screamed Yoochun.

Jaejoong laughed at the too bickering friends.

Yunho once again couldn’t take his eyes of Jaejoong, not only he was beautiful, but he also had a lovely voice that took him to heaven.

“Joongie, do you mind calling the others? I want to introduce them to Yunho” Yoochun asked.

“Yeah, sure” Jaejoong said as he went inside the kitchen, where the others were cleaning. “Guys, boss is calling, he wants to introduce you his friend” Jaejoong said to his friends.

“His friend, what friend?” asked the oblivious Hyunjoong. The others looked at him with a stunned face, this was Hyunjoong, he never listens to a conversation to the end, he would just doze off to wonderland.  “

Well if you just listened when we are talking to you, you would remember that Yoochun was telling us about his childhood friend earlier, bird head” was Changmins answer. Junsu didn’t say anything. He was in a bad mood since morning and nobody knew why, well Jaejoong knew, but didn’t say anything, it wasn’t his business and he knew how stubborn Junsu could be.

The others went to meet the famous Yunho, but Jaejoong stayed in the kitchen. He needed to calm his heart, he wasn’t comfortable around Yunho, not because the guy was rude, he seemed pretty nice actually, but Jaejoong got so nervous that he couldn’t even talk without stuttering. He could only imagine how much of a fool Yunho must have thought he was. What he didn’t know was that Yunho found his behavior very cute and was so impressed with Jaejoong that he was making plans to get  closer to him while he stayed in the US.

While Jaejoong finished cleaning the kitchen the others were getting to know each other in the salon, he could hear them laugh from time to time, but he didn’t dare joining in. He just wanted to go home. 

“Hey Jae, stop cleaning man, come and join us” said Yoochun who came to get Jaejoong since the other stayed in the kitchen.

“It’s okay, I just finished cleaning, But… Yoochun… if you don’t mind I would like to go home” Jaejoong didn’t want to join them, he was afraid that his heart would burst out of his chest if he stayed close to Yunho and he didn’t really want to embarrass himself further than he already had.

“Why, is something wrong Jae? Are you feeling all right?” Yoochun was concerned.

“Oh its nothing really, I’m just really tired, I would like to rest! I hope you don’t mind.” said Jaejoong.

“No, no, of course not! I just wanted you to get to know Yunho better, but you have time to do that, it’s not like he’s going to leave  tomorrow…” answered the understanding boss.

“Thanks Yoochun, I’ll say goodbye after I get my stuff” Yunho had been very nice and Jaejoong didn’t want to seem rude.

After he got his stuff he joined the others, “Well guys, I’ll be going now, it was nice to meet you Yunho” Jaejoong said.

“You’re going so soon?” asked Yunho before any of the others could even open their mouths. Yoochun looked at his friend, he knew Yunho very well and he noticed the change in Yunho’s tone, he knew what it meant. Yunho was interested in Jaejoong.

“Ah… Yes… I’ll be going… It was a very tiring day….And it’s late…” Jaejoong was embarrassed, and he stuttered again, Yunho must really think he is an idiot of some kind.

“Oh come on, it’s still early, let’s grab something to eat.What do you think Jae?” said Hyunjoong.

“Thanks Hyunjoong, but I’m really tired. I just want to go home and rest” Jaejoong didn’t really want to go.

“Come on Jae, don’t be a sissy! We will just eat something, it won’t take long.” This time it was Changmin that interfered.

“But it’s late and I will miss the bus and you know that it’s the last one!” Jaejoong was trying to escape but it was getting a little hard with his friends insisting.

“If that’s the problem I can take you home later” Yunho interfered again.

“But…” Jaejoong tried to argue again.

“No buts, you heard Yunho, now you have a ride home and you know that we won’t take long so you’re coming!” this time it was Junsu that talked. He too wanted Jaejoong to go, he didn’t feel comfortable seeing Yoochun and Yunho and he knew that Jaejoong could support him.

“It’s decided then. Let’s go, I’m hungry” said Changmin. Jaejoong couldn’t do anything else besides following them.