5.

It's been a while
 
Their relationship was going by smoothly. They had the support from all their friends and were very happy. Things also evolved quickly and now Jaejoong would spend most of his nights at Yunho’s house. And before they knew it, it was already their first year anniversary.
 
Jaejoong decided to make a surprise for Yunho, so he asked Yoochun to give him the day off. After talking with Yoochun for awhile, he dug out his cell phone and dialed Yunho’s number.
 
After a couple of rings, Yunho picked up, “Hey, baby! Why are you calling me so early?” He asked.
 
“I just wanted to ask you if you could come to my house after work.” said Jaejoong softly. He was a little disappointed that Yunho doesn’t seem to remember what day it was today…
 
“Oh. Okay. I’ll go to your house after work! Is there anything else you want, Jaejoongie?” Yunho didn’t seem to notice the hint of sadness in his baby’s voice.
 
“Nope, that’s all. I’ll see you later. Bye.” replied Jaejoong.
 
“Okay, bye, love you.” And with that, Yunho hung up.
 
Jaejoong then returned to his house and started preparing everything for the surprise. Even if Yunho didn’t remember, he wouldn’t let this ruin his mood! 
 
He cleaned all of house, then after that, he started on dinner. By the time Yunho arrived to the house everything was set. The scent of flowers floated throughout the home, the floor was covered with petals, and candles were lit brightly on the table.
The door bell rang.
 
“Yunho, welcome! Please come in!” greeted Jaejoong, happily.
 
“Why so formal, love?” Yunho chuckled lightly, as he leaned down closer to his baby’s face, “Give me a kiss.” He asked childishly with a small smile on his face.
 
“No, no. You have to come in first!” Jaejoong giggled. He was very excited. Tonight, everything had to be perfect.
 
When Yunho stepped into the house, he was stunned. It was all so beautiful and romantic.
 
“Wow, Jae! This is beautiful! But what’s the occasion?” He asked. Yunho was completely clueless! Jaejoong felt a little upset.
 
“You don’t know what day it is today?” asked Jaejoong, pursing lips into a small pout.
 
Yunho was trying hard not to laugh. Of course he knew what day it was today, he was about to call to one of the most famous restaurants to reserve a table when Jaejoong called him before he was able to. How could he forget that today was their first year anniversary! Yunho would slap himself if he ever thought of forgetting. But he loved to tease his little Jaejoongie.
 
Suddenly, he embraced Jaejoong tightly and started spinning around with him in his arms. 
 
“Of course I know what day it is today, my love. How could I forget?” said Yunho, laughing.
 
“You fooled me! Why are you always teasing me?” Jaejoong puffed his cheeks, with a little hint of pink on them. He punched the other man’s chest playfully, “That was mean!”
 
“Aw, I’m sorry. But I love seeing your adorable pouting face.” Yunho teased and gained another light punch from his precious baby.
 
The night was going great, the food was delicious and they loved each other’s company. Jaejoong decided it was time to give his beloved the present he had bought for him.
 
“Yunnie, I have something for you!” Jaejoong exclaimed, smiling widely.
 
“You didn’t have to buy me a present, baby. You’re already the best present I could ever have!” This comment made Jaejoong’s cheeks turn a shade of pink. He still gets shy sometimes when he’s with Yunho.
 
“Don’t say things like that! You know I get embarrassed!” Jaejoong said. Standing up, went to his room to fetch his gift to Yunho. He came back with a box in his pale hands, “Here” He said, handing Yunho the box. “This is for you, I hope you like it!” The feminine male said excitedly.
 
“Thanks Jae!” Yunho opened the box, and inside was the expensive watch that Yunho liked but didn’t have the time to buy it for himself.
 
“Jae baby, you shouldn’t have… This is really expensive…”
 
“You don’t like it?” Jaejoong’s smiling face dropped.
 
Yunho panicked a bit and raised his hands, “Yes, of course I like it! Thank you so much, baby. I just didn’t want you to spend a lot of money!” Yunho answered defensively, worrying that his boyfriend had spent more than he could afford.
 
“Don’t worry Yunnie, if you like it then it was definitely worth it!” Jaejoong was happy. His Yunnie liked the present he got him!
 
“But you know,” Yunho began, “You’re not the only one that brought a present!”
 
“Really? You bought me something, Yunnie?” The raven haired started to get all giddy.
 
“Why wouldn’t I buy my baby a gift? I just hope you like it.” Yunho took a little box from his pocket pant pocket.
 
“Here, open it.” He gave the box to Jaejoong.
 
Jaejoong did what he was told, opening the little box and inside, he saw most the beautiful couple rings. He gasped a loud and looked up to meet Yunho’s eyes.
 
“Do you like it, love?” Yunho’s large hands reached for Jaejoong’s small ones, taking them into his own, “This way we can show everybody in this world that we belong to each other and us only.” He spoke, his eyes giving the other a loving gaze.
 
Tears started to form in Jaejoong’s eyes. Now tears were flowing down those flawless pale cheeks. He was so happy. So happy, that Yunho loved him as much as he did.
 
“Let me put it on for you.”
 
The taller man took one of the rings and slipped it gently on Jaejoong’s pale finger.
 
With tears still flowing, Yunho leaned in and brushed his lips against Jaejoong’s plump pink ones.
 
The night couldn’t be better.
 
Little did they know, the next day, wouldn’t be a happy one for the couple.