4.

It's been a while

Today was the day that Jaejoong have been waiting for. Finally he would go on a date with Yunho.

After the talk that they had in the car they decided that it was better to get to know each other and only after that would they go out on a date. They waited for a month. During that time Yunho would come every day to the diner and wait until Jaejoong finished his work, then he would accompany Jaejoong to the bus stop. Jaejoong had been very clear that he wouldn’t accept Yunho’s rides home, that he would ride the bus, and that was the reason why Yunho would always accompany him to the bus stop. While they waited for the bus to come they talked and after a month they knew everything about each other and finally the much awaited date came.

Jaejoong was nervous, it was his first time going on a date, and he didn’t know what to wear, finally he decided to wear jeans and a shirt, nothing special actually, he couldn’t afford to buy something stunning.

The door bell rang, it was Yunho, Jaejoong ran to open the door, “Hello Yunho! Please come in.” said Jaejoong.

Yunho was stunned, Jaejoong looked beautiful even with those simple clothes “ Jae, you look so beautiful” said a mesmerized Yunho, “Should we go now?” he asked.

“Yes, yes let’s go!” answered Jaejoong.

They were going to have dinner. Yunho let Jaejoong choose the restaurant because he knew that the other man wouldn’t be comfortable in one of the restaurants he would have chosen. They were to have dinner at a little Portuguese restaurant that Jaejoong knew.

The ride to the restaurant was made in a comfortable silence with both of them lost in their dream world. In the restaurant they choose a quiet corner where they could talk.

“So Jae, you have to help me here, I don’t know what to eat, it’s the first time I come to a Portuguese restaurant.” said Yunho while looking at the menu.

“Well, I suggest Bacalhau Espiritual, it’s very good” said Jaejoong.

“Then Bacalhau Esperitual it is.” exclaimed Yunho. The dinner was going by smoothly, the food was great and the company was even greater. “I’m so happy Jae, it’s the first time I’m enjoying such a great dinner with somebody so special” said Yunho.

“I’m happy too” said the blushing Jaejoong.

“This month that I’ve been spending with you has been amazing, when I’m with you time seems to stop. I wish I could spend all day with you, not only a few hours!” said a happy Yunho.

“Don’t say that, you’re embarrassing me. I’m not that interesting! I bet you met women and men more funny to be around than me” Jaejoong felt shy.

“Yes, Jae have met interesting people, but none of them were like you. You’re special to me and you know it. I like everything about you, I like the way you  talk, the way you look at me with those beautiful big eyes, I like to see you smile…”

Yunho was interrupted by Jaejoong “Please Yunho, stop. Why do you always say things that embarrass me?”

Yunho laughed loudly, he loved to see Jaejoong blushing “You don’t need to be shy around me Jae, I’m having a great time, I hope you to are enjoying our date” said Yunho.

“I am enjoying the date, you know that I am.” answered Jaejoong.

“Actually Jae, I have something important to ask you, but before that what do you think if we go for a walk? Let’s go to the beach, what do you think?” Asked an anxious Yunho, he had something planed for tonight.

“Oh yes, let’s go to the beach, I love the beach” answered an excited Jaejoong.

Yunho paid for the bill, although Jaejoong wasn’t happy about it, and they left to the beach. In the beach they sat next to each other, their arms touching. The night was beautiful, the stars were shinning in the sky and the big moon made everything even more romantic. Yunho was happy, the night was perfect.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho called in a sweet voice, Jaejoong was surprised, he hadn’t heard Yunho speak  like that in a long time, it made his heart jump in his chest

“Yes, Yunho.” he said.

“Jae I have something to ask you tonight. Like I’ve said in the day we met the first time I saw you I felt something that I’ve never felt before, I wasn’t sure what it was at the time but now I’m not insecure anymore, now I know. I know that I love you Jae, I love you with all my heart and I want to know if you feel the same. Tell me Jae, do you love me?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong was stunned; he couldn’t believe that Yunho was confessing to him, he hoped that he would, but he was still unsure if Yunho felt something more than just friendship towards him. In this month that they have spent together Yunho never showed him more than friendship, he had to confess that he felt confused and sad at the time, he thought that maybe Yunho had discovered that the feeling that he had towards him was just mere friendship. Now he saw that he was wrong “I… I… I love you too Yunho” he answered.

Yunho embraced him, he was so happy, Jaejoong loved him too. “You’ve made me so happy Jae, you can’t even imagine… My god it feels so good to have you in my arms!” said a blissful Yunho.

“I’m happy too Yunho, but I thought that you only saw me has a friend…” said Jaejoong.

“What made you think  that?” asked a surprised Yunho.

“Well… you treated me like you treat the others, you didn’t talk again about that night, I thought you had found out that what you were feeling was just friendship” said Jaejoong.

 “I didn’t want to put pressure on  you, I wanted to know you better  and I also wanted that you get to know me better. I didn’t want to rush things, I knew that you were insecure, so I decided to give the time that you needed! Now I see that I gave you enough time, now you know me and I know you, and today, tonight, in this beautiful night, with only the moon and the stars as our witnesses I want to ask you Jae… Will you be my boyfriend?”

Jaejoong couldn’t believe what he was hearing, he had waited so long to hear this words coming from Yunho, he started crying, he was so happy.

“Yes, Yunho, yes”  the next thing he felt was lips touching his, Yunho was kissing him, his first kiss was given to Yunho, the man of his life. Finally the happiness that he had been waiting for came. Now everything was perfect.

Or so he thought…