1.

It's been a while

 

Finally he had the baby in his arms. The joy he was feeling couldn’t be described, after nine long months waiting his little miracle was born. He looked just like his father, a father that didn’t even know he existed.

Jaejoong looked to his newborn infant and the tears started falling, tears of happiness but at the same time tears that contained a great sorrow. “I’m sorry my little prince, I’m sorry that I can’t even give you a father. But I promise one thing my baby, I will love you with all my heart, I will do everything in my power to guarantee your happiness.” Jaejoong promised to the beautiful baby sleeping in his arms.

Life was never easy for the young Jaejoong and when he thought that everything was going to be fine, someone came and stole his heart. At the time Jae didn’t even imagine that this person will be the cause of the misery that he felt, someone that almost took his life away without him even knowing it. But the one that gave him such pain was also the one that offered the most beautiful gift he could ever ask for.

Three years ago young Jae was trying to make a living, he left South Korea and went to the States hoping to find a better life, a life that he never had in his homeland. Being an orphan wasn’t much of a help either, his parents’ lives were taken away in a tragic fire that killed hundreds of people in a fireworks factory. He didn’t have anybody else to whom he could ask for help, he was all alone, and those were the reasons that lead him to leave the country.

In the States, after all the hard working, he finally had a place that he could call home. The apartment was very little, only a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom, but he couldn’t ask for more. He was working in a little diner and had made good friends with his co-workers. It was also in that diner that is life would change, it was there that he met Yunho, he could still remember like it was yesterday.

Like every day, Jaejoong was going to work with his new found friends, a very hyper young man, just like him, that answered to the name of Junsu, a very smart kid called Changmin and a womanizer that every girl knew the name, Hyunjoong. The moment they stepped in the diner Park Yoochun, the owner, came to greet them. Yoochun was a great boss, always concerned with the well being of his employees and with a certain dolphin boy (like he used to call him) that he loved, and although this dolphin boy pretended that he didn’t like the special attention, you could see the sparkle in his eyes every time Yoochun pampered him. “Junsu could say no, but his eyes showed only yes, yes, yes…” Or at least was what Yoochun used to say.

 Today Yoochun seemed particularly happy! Well, that’s what you think when you see someone jumping around like he was on fire, either that or that he escaped from the madhouse. And to clarify this doubt Junsu asked his boss “Hey Big Head, what’s with you today? Are you on drugs or something?” this question made by any other person could make Yoochun explode with anger, but since it was “his boy” asking, what was heard was a loud laugh “You’re so cute dolphin boy! No I’m not on drugs, just happy that’s all” came the soft reply.

“And why are you so happy? Did something happen?” asked Jaejoong just as curious as Junsu was.

“Well I have good reasons to be this happy. My childhood friend is coming to the US, his father is opening a new branch office here and Yunho is coming to establish everything!” answered Yoochun.

And this was the first time Jaejoong heard a name that will be forever in his heart, mind and soul: Yunho.