11.

It's been a while

They were now in Yunho’s car, heading towards their apartments. Yoochun was riding in the front next to Yunho while the others were in the backseat… snoring away.

“Yah, Yoochun-ah.. is there something between you and Junsu? He didn’t even hit you when you hugged him and you called him baby…” Yunho asked. You can’t blame him, he was curious! He still remembered how Junsu would get mad at Yoochun every time he tried to touch Junsu or would say something greasy and would hit him. He also remembered how his best friend was running out of the restaurant and making a marathon through the streets with a crazy, screaming maniac Kim Junsu right behind him with a broom his hands. The reason? His greasy friend dared to touch that .

 “Well… I kind of forgot to tell you…We’re dating now.” Yoochun replied dreamily, with a stupid big smile on his face as he glanced at the mirror, seeing his cute little boyfriend fast asleep on Changmin’s shoulder.

“You got to be kidding me! Since when did that happen?”

“I don’t know either, one day he just came up, kissed me and told that he loved me. That was pretty much it.”

Even he couldn’t believe that he was dating Junsu. Their relationship hadn’t changed while Yunho was in the US. He would get scold or hit with something if he said or did something Junsu didn’t like, especially when it came to the poor boyfriend’s back door.

When Yunho had abandoned Jaejoong, Junsu refused to talk to him. He blamed him for introducing “the good for nothing heartbreaking ” to his friend in the first place, and now Jaejoong was suffering because of it.

They hadn’t been talking for about a month, although Yoochun would always steal glances from Junsu and tried to approach him. Then one day, while Yoochun was at home, the door bell rang. When he opened the door he couldn’t even react, Junsu grabbed him, pushed him inside the house and kissed him. Yoochun was stunned. He was even more surprised.

“I love you Yoochun-ah. I’ve loved since the first time I saw you. I never told you because I knew you were a player and I didn’t want to get hurt. Now a friend opened my eyes. I can’t hide it anymore. We are dating now, if you try to do something like that bastard did I’ll rip your head off, do you hear me?” Junsu practically said in one breath, and then he kissed the other man before he could say anything. 

Yoochun couldn’t be happier. Finally, he had this cute duck to himself.

“Wow, I’m happy for you man!” Yunho congratulated his best friend, “I can also see that Junsu is the one wearing the pants in the relationship too.” He teased. He just had to say that since the duck seemed to be the more aggressive one between the two.

“Yeah… I MEAN, NO! I’m the man of this relationship! I mean, come on, look at me! I’m oozing manliness!”

“Yeah, and oozing out greasyness too.”

They finally reached the building where they would be living. Yoochun and Junsu would be living in one apartment and Changmin and Hyunjoong would be sharing another one.

“Thanks for giving us a ride Yunho. Do you want to come in?” Yoochun offered.

“Yah, anio! You guys must be tired! We will meet again later. Don’t forget, tomorrow night dinner at my house, alright?”

Changmin and Hyunjoong went to their apartment that was right next to the Yoosu couple and they were still fighting.

Yoochun and Junsu also went to their new home. They started to unpack their things but Yoochun was still thinking about what had happened in the airport. He knew that must be something really serious or else Junsu wouldn’t treat Yunho like he did today.

“Junsu-ah, I know you promised to Jaejoong you wouldn’t say a thing to us but baby I’m worried. Please tell me what happened to Jaejoong.” Yoochun couldn’t contain his curiosity any longer. Not knowing anything was killing him!

“Jaejoong is fine, don’t worry about him. He’s in good hands right now. But I can’t tell you anything else. I’m sorry, Yoochun.”

“But…”

“Yoochun-ah. Do you want to know why I decided to confess to you?” He began, Yoochun just nodded, he always wondered what had happen to Junsu confessed to him so out of the blue.

“Like I told you, I loved you since I first saw you. But you were a player and I didn’t want to get hurt-- that’s why I never told you. And I was also happy that nobody found out my feelings for you. But there was a person that saw through me the moment he looked at me, that person was Jaejoong.” Junsu stared into the other’s eyes and continued.

“At first I was scared that he would tell you, but he never said a thing. Not even a hint. And when you were flirting with the customers, he was the one that supported me and listened to my pointless babbling. He told me so many times to tell you my feelings… but I never could…” He trailed off, sniffing quietly.

“..Then came Yunho and the things he did to Jaejoong ...” Junsu was crying again. “You have no idea how much Jaejoong was suffering. He always showed his strength in front of you and the others. But inside, he was dying little by little. I saw how much he suffered. I couldn’t take it! I didn’t want to feel the same pain he did, and I was so mad that I stopped talking to you.” Junsu explained, “You were also Yunho’s best friend and I thought maybe you would be like him too. But Jaejoong told me to stop being so stubborn and just go on and say what I needed to say to you.”

Yoochun was starting to understand what Junsu was trying to tell him… maybe he had a lot to thank Jaejoong for…

“I couldn’t tell you, you could be another Yunho… And then Jae told me that yes, his heart was bleeding, but he didn’t regret anything at all. He loved Yunho, he still does, and although he is hurt he knows that at least he knew what happiness was like before he was crushed. He told me that it was better to love and be loved than to never to be loved at all. I’m glad that I listened to him because now I’m happy with you. Even if you hurt me later on I---“

“I would never want to hurt you, baby. Never. You are my everything now and I’d die if I wasn’t with you.” Yoochun assured his lover.

He knew now that his happiness was only possible thanks to Jaejoong.

He would respect his friend’s privacy. If he didn’t want them to know where he was, Yoochun would respect it. Yoochun knew that Jaejoong had another reason for doing what he did.

He just wished he could see him again.

He didn’t know that time will come.

 

 


 

Lady_Mitsuki's Note: Sorry for the delay >_< I forgot to post here! But I do have good news: there are a few more chapters to post. ^-^