Chapter 05

You can't (Jinki ver.)

 

"... Minho?" 

"Congratulations, you've got the right answer," he laughed.

"W-were did you get my number?"

"You gave it to me, remember?"

Yes, that's right at lunch.

"You were the one who took it. It was for Jonghyun, not you." 

"Even so, I have your number and I think I'm way better than Jonghyun, so why not talk to me? We can have lots of fun."

Okay, that fun part sounded kind of erting. 

"W-w-why are you calling me?"

"Don't know. I suddenly had the urge to talk to you so why not? It's not like it's a crime."

What is he talking about now?

"Urge to call me? Stop talking bull." I became annoyed.

"I'm not talking bull. I mean it. I want to talk to you."

"Then talk..." I shook my head; not believing that I'm going to talk to him as if we were friends.

"You didn't answer my first question."

"What question?"

I was confused.

"I asked if you were thinking about me."

I gasped at that.

"W-why s-should I think about you?" 

"So that means you did?"

I could hear him smirk.

"NO, I didn't. I thought about Victoria," I said quickly.

"Victoria ?... I don't like her."

I don't know exactly, but it seemed that his voice became kind of mad.

"Why?" I boldly asked.

"She has something that belongs to me," he said with a bitter chuckle.

Something that belongs to him? What should that be? She doesn't seem like the kind of girl that steals peoples stuff.

"What would that be?"

"... you." 

My eyes widened as I felt hotness on my cheeks.

Me? Is he for real? No, that can't be.

"I said you should stop talking bull."

My voice wasn't shaky like I thought it would be. Well, one point for me.

"I'm not talking bull. She stole you from me but you know what? I will get you back."

His voice was very serious.

"Y-you n-never had m-me in the first place. You d-d-don't have a-any right to say s-s-something like this. We don't even like each other."

Great, Jinki, why are you stuttering so much?

"It doesn't matter Jinki. You know that I'm a player and I want to play with you."

"W-what are you talking about now? It would be weird if you want to play with me since we are both men. Hell, you frustrate me."

"It doesn't matter Jinki, because I will get you anyway. It's not like you are in love with her right? I actually think that you like Luna, but even if you like Luna, I will get you. Remember that Jinki."

Before I could say anything else, he hung up. Hell he is pissing me off with his confidence

Did he mean what he just said?... Nah, he probably just joked around.

I turned my cell phone off and went to sleep.

 

**********************************

 

It's 5:00 am, and I'm already sleep walking to the kitchen just for the lunch boxes. I began to cut the vegetables and fruits, fried the eggs, made some rice, and everything else that was supposed to be done. I finished the last box at 7.00 am. I went to shower, changed into some clothes, packed the things I needed for todays lesson, and put my shoes on. When I looked at the clock it was already 7.30. I got the lunch boxes and went to school.

"Jinki, do you have the lunch boxes?"

I met Luna on my way.

"Yes, they are here."

I pointed at the plastic bag I held in my hand.

"Good, give them to me."

I took my lunchbox out and gave Luna the bag.

"I'll put names on it so you know which belongs to Minho. Yours is with 'my box <3' marked okay?"

"You marked them?  But you didn't poison Minho's one, right?" I looked at her in disbelief.

"No, I didn't. I'm not that low you know," I said; annoyed.

"Who knows. I hope he likes it."

I raised my eyebrow, but said nothing. No need to thank me Luna. I wasn't busy with anything else so I could wake up at 5.00 am, to cover up that you are too dumb to cook, even instant noodles... At 7.45 we arrived at school. I went to class. The morning went smooth without any problems, but then it was lunch time and I feared that Minho wouldn't like the food I made. It's kind of weird since I became the manager of the soccer club. Jonghyun and Minho sat at our table, but the good thing is I don't have to spent time alone with Luna and Minho.

"Jinx," Jonghyun waved, and I smiled.

"Jjongie," I said cutely.

Minho walked behind him, glaring at us, but smiled to Luna afterwards. Jonghyun sat down opposite of me, and Minho opposite of Luna.

"Minho, I have your lunchbox," she said and I rolled my eyes.

She packed them out and gave Minho his box. He opened it and looked rather pleased at what he saw.

"It looks delicious."

"Taste it."

I wonder why she's so excited. It's not like she made that food. Minho tried some of the egg whilst I watched his reaction. I wanted to please him, and what I saw totally pleased me. His face lit up and he smiled like a cute little baby.

"Delicious," he said, and ate like a pig.

Luna chuckled and I blushed at his reaction. Get a hold of yourself. You can't blush just because he likes your food...

"Is it really that good?" Jonghyun asked.

"Want to taste it?" I asked, and held my chopsticks with some eggs to his mouth.

Jonghyun opened up and tasted it. He too began to smile like a little child that had some candy. Really cute.

"Want some more?" I asked, and he happily nodded. I fed Jonghyun a little, but someone put his arms around my neck from behind, and pecked my cheek.

"Hey."

Her voice was cheery.

"Hey Victoria," I smiled with the brightest smile I had when I looked at her.

She sat beside me and clung to my arm. I didn't care about it and just continued to feed Jonghyun.

"Here comes the train."

He opened his mouth and I laughed.

"Hell, you are so childish," Luna scoffed.

"Shut up."

I was truly annoyed.

"Say what?" she asked; shocked.

Actually, I never talked back to her and dealt with her attitude. But now, it's too much.

"You heard what I said. Shut up and eat the lunch you made," I glared and she became scared.

The other three just looked at me, not believing that they saw. In this school, I'm known for my kind personality and it's true but... I don't know, I'm just annoyed.

"Jinki, calm down," Victoria said softly, and I gave her a apologetic smile.

She smiled back as if saying 'it's okay'.

"Where is my train?" Jonghyun asked, with a innocent smile.

My mood became better in seconds. I put some food on the chopsticks and feed him again.

"You want some too?" I asked Victoria, and she nodded shyly, so I feed her too.

We spent the rest of the lunch like this. Only Luna kept shut and I'm really thankful for that...

 

**************************** 

 

The soccer training just ended, and after I cleaned the place a little, I went to the locker rooms to get my things. The others left already... Well I didn't speak to Luna since lunch. Jonghyun went straight home after training. Minho too, and Victoria had piano lessons today, so yeah, I'm alone. When I see the players at training, I always think that maybe I should make some energy drinks myself, so they can have more energy. I'm their manager after all, and I have to look after them. I was thinking about energy drinks the whole time, when I suddenly heard a noise that frightened me...thunder.

 "AHHHH!" I screamed, while getting the shock of my life. I'm scared of thunderstorms. I don't know why, but it can't be helped. I fell to the ground and tears flowed. I covered my hands over my ears to stop the noise, but it didn't work. 

*BAMM* (A.N / don't know how to make thunder noise xDD) 

This time I didn't scream, but whimpered. More tears flowed, and afterwards I got another shock of my life when someone held my arm.

"AHH!" I twitched, but without thinking I threw myself into the arms of that person; holding him tight, almost suffocating him, trembling and crying.  

"Jinki, come down," a low husky voice said.

"M-minho?"

My voice was teary and I felt embarrassed to show myself like this to Minho.

"W-what a-are you *sniff* doing h-here? *sniff*"

"I could ask you the same. I took a shower thinking everyone was gone already when I heard your scream."

I blushed. Was the scream that loud?

"So why are you still here?" 

"I-I-I h-had to *sniff* clean the mess y-you guys left b-behind."

I was still trembling.

*BAMMMMM*

I let out another scream, but this one was rather high pitched...

"I said to calm down."

Minho took me into his arms, trying to make me calm. I held him even tighter, not caring about the fact that this person is Minho. We stayed like this for at least 15 minutes. I let out another few screams and then the storm was finally over.

"T-thank you for helping me," I said with a small smile.

He smiled too, but it soon faded.

"You sure are a scared rabbit," he smirked, and I blushed.

"D-don't tease me..."

I looked away. He chuckled and lifted my chin so I was looking at him.

"What?"

I tried to free myself, but I had no chance. His grip was pretty strong. I looked at his eyes; he looked back. He smirked again, and leaned in. I panicked.

"Minho, what are you doing?" I struggled.

"Kissing you?" 

"WHAT?"

My hand was ready to punch him, but he was faster and held it. I was praying that he joked, but I really think god hates me... Minho leaned in more and more. I couldn't move. His lips pressed on mine. His hands left my chin and was placed on my cheeks; pulling me closer. I hit his chest lightly to stop him, but without success. He deepened the kiss, but got no response. I mean, why should I respond? Finally, after what feels like forever, I had the strength to push him away. I panted; wiping my mouth.

"Don't wipe it," he growled.

"Let me. Hell... WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I screamed. 

"I just felt like kissing you," he shrugged, and my mood worsened.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YOU ."

"You know screaming doesn't help. I will do it again anyway, and I don't give a about your girlfriend, since I don't like her. Well, bye. I'm going home now. The storm stopped so I think you will survive on your own, right?" he smirked, and I became red from anger.

Without waiting for my answer, he walked out of the locker room; leaving me angry behind.

"," I muttered, and went home.

 

************************************

 

He kissed me. He kissed me... I mean, he ing kissed me. How can he kiss me? We are both guys, but I bet that doesn't stop Minho from playing with people. ing playboy.

I laid in my bed trying to sleep, but yeah...it didn't work, and as if that wasn't enough, I got some text messages.

From: Victoria 

To: Jinki

Have a good night ^^
I love you <3 xxx

 

I smiled a little.

 

From: Jinki 

To: Victoria

Yes, good night you too :)
I'm sorry I can't tell you I love you too... :( but still xxx ^^

 

I felt guilty at that, but she was the one who suggested it.

 

From: Victoria 

To: Jinki

Don't worry, I know. Still, I love you :)

 

From: Luna

To: Jinki

I really don't know what problems you had today, but don't forget
to make the lunch for Minho...

 

Can you believe that? Everything she's thinking about is Minho.

 

From: Jinki

To: Luna

Oh, don't worry your highness. It's an honour to please you... -.-

 

From: Luna 

To: Jinki

... Whatever -.-

 

The text messages stopped, and I was in my warm bed again. Then, it rung for the millionth time today.

 

From: Soccer Freak 

To: Jinki

Have a good night and sweet dreams about me <333
I will dream about your lips too ;)  x

 

What the is wrong with him, and why am I blushing?....

 

 


I feel like I didn't update in years... I'm sorry

DAEBAKmama: Thank you actually I passed the exam :) 1st place in school ^^. I hope you passed too and wish you good luck <3 Actually I want it to be a little mysterious xDD just don't know if I managed to do that and I also don't want you know who Jinki is in love with :)))  thanks for your support <333