Chapter 01

You can't (Jinki ver.)

Jinki POV

 

It was a hot summer day and I was about to go home after a long school day when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Jinki, I need your help. It's an emergency," she softly yelled out from the other line; making me panic. What if something happened to her?

"What's wrong?" I asked in worry.

"Just come to the soccer field. Hurry,"

She hung up and I began to run as fast as I could to the school's soccer field. When I arrived, I saw Luna standing and looking at the soccer players who were currently having their daily training. 

"Luna, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I worriedly asked. 

"No, I'm not okay. I think I have fallen in love," she said; whilst staring off into the distance. I looked at her in disbelief.

"What, that's all?"

"What do you mean with that's all? It's something big; an emergency, Jinki." 

"Yes, totally. Who's the unlucky guy?" I asked. She gave me a death stare and pointed at one of the players. My eyes looked at the player; a tall boy with black hair and a muscular body. The person I saw was Choi Minho; the playboy of the school.

"Are you kidding, Choi Minho? You have gone insane."

"No, I'm pretty sane but anyway yes, it's Choi Minho, and it doesn't matter that he's a playboy because when he's mine he won't be one anymore."

"Is that what you believe?" I asked.

"Yes, that's what I believe because you are going to help me." 

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are, or I will tell your mother that you were the one that put her bird in the microwave to get some chicken. I know you think it's a small matter but my mom can transform into medusa when she's angry, and not even my father would have a chance.

"No, you won't dare." I glared.

"Yes, I would and that's the reason why you will help me." she said, and I knew that that was the final decision. "My life ," I thought to myself.

"Okay, and what you want to do first?" I sighed.

"First I have to introduce myself to him so he knows me." she replied. After seeing that the training has ended, she dragged me to him. We stood in front of him and he was really handsome, but still a ing playboy.

"Hello," Luna said in glee.

"....hey," he looked at us weirdly.

"I'm Luna."

"Minho," he timidly replied.

I really had to hold in my laugher. This is the best conversation ever.

"Minho oppa!" a girl screamed. She came and clung herself onto Minho.

"Hello..."

"You don't know my name anymore?" she pouted, trying to look cute, but it was just disgusting. "It doesn't matter. I will tell you again when we are alone in my house, on my bed," she seduced him.

"I will go shower myself and then we can go to your house," Minho said, and walked in the direction of the locker rooms to take a shower. The girl looked at us and turned away.

"You did great Luna," I smiled.

"Not funny," she said angrily. 

"I told you he's a playboy, and that girl wasn't even beautiful. Did you see what she wore?"

"It doesn't matter if he is one. I still want him and I will get him. Just wait." 

"Whatever," I replied, and finally went home.

 

No POV

 

Jinki and Luna didn't notice that Minho looked at them when he went to the locker rooms. Well, not exactly at them but at Jinki. After the shower he met with the girl from before.

"Minho oppa," he sighed. Her voice is really annoying 

"..."

"Come Minho oppa. I wanna go now," she dragged him into the car, and they drove to her house. 

 



First Chapter and I have to say are you insane or what why the hell would 23 people subscribe this there isn't even one update but thanks anyway hope that chapter didn't disappoint you and sorry that it isn't long enough. I wouldn't be surprised when I loose some subscribers but thanks for the trust :) <3