7| truth be told

Day Lily

gosh it's been awhile i've updated T_T it's my sembreak now so I put some time for this. comments are loved!!
this will be a double update

 


 

The two reach the house without talking to each other but they do exchange warm smiles and a few pleasant chuckles here and there.

The older boy, Kyungsoo, just couldn't admit it but he felt entirely relieved.

Somehow, he felt that for the first time in his life everything was right. He couldn't piece all the pieces together when he thinks about Chanyeol, Jongin's girlfriend and Jongin but everything was like some kind of magical world.

It was crazy and mysterious.

It was weird, yes it was, that he was slowly and utterly falling in love with the guy he hated the first time he met him. It was cliche, yes it was, that the person he hated the most turns out to be the person he could love the most. It was a wonder, yes it was, why Chanyeol brought Jongin to Kyungsoo.

It was truly amazing and quick how feelings could change with a snap of a finger and a blink of an eye, but that's how love is.

Unpredictable.

 

--

 

Jongin went to the living room waited patiently for Kyungsoo to come.

He's taking awhile. Jongin thought.

Soon, Kyungsoo heads to the living room much slower than how Jongin entered. Although the taller couldn't see it, he felt that Kyungsoo was nervous and that he was hiding something by the way he was walking.
 

"J-jongin... K-kai." Kyungsoo started. His bit his lip and Jongin couldn't help but notice how cute and plump Kyungsoo's lips were. How cute Kyungsoo was. How adorable he was when he his lips.

What was he going to say? Was he still afraid of him? He indeed was still the scary and intimidating cold hearted Kai he was.

"C-could we be friends?" Kyungsoo asked.

Jongin wanted to shake his head but somewhere at the back of his mind Kyungsoo might take it the wrong way if he said 'no'.

"O-of course." Jongin said but he was definitely unsure, his eyes looked down on the ground or should I say Kyungsoo's feet.

 

--

 

There was a short meaningful pause before Kyungsoo started again.

 

"How about... m-more than friends?" Kai looked up but did not answer this, instead he smiled at the doe eyed boy in front of him. It was a charming smile indeed so Kyungsoo was taken a back.

The older boy's eyes fluttered and he blushed while he cursed himself for ever asking Jongin that question.

 

"ugh why did i even ask him. of course he'll probably say no. of course we'll be just friends. i'm nothing i'm just nothing--" He mutters to himself several inconsistencies until a pulling force shocks him...

 

Jongin embraces Kyungsoo dearly and chuckles.

Another meaningful pause before Jongin starts.


"Sure."

 

But Kyungsoo didn't hear it.

Instead, he was looking at a figure behind Jongin...  A woman.

 

Jongin wanted to say something more, but he couldn't.

Instead, he was eyeing a figure behind Kyungsoo... A man.

 

"Kyungsoo.." Jongin muttered  after he remembered something and released the hug. "You wanted to go to that garden right?"

Kyungsoo's face was blank but he nodded.

 

You need to know the truth Kyungsoo...

About me...

About Jongin.

About my past.

 

 


to be continued...

tomorrow

mwahahaha