6| Another Angel

Day Lily

a/n. Hi guys! Did you miss me? I missed you too and I missed writing this story! Right now I'm preparing for my CET's (College Entrance Test) and trying to keep up with my academic grades but I'll try my best to update :)  Please comment! I'm supposed to do a musical analysis right now, but I updated this so please :((


He couldn't take it. There was something itching inside his heart but he did not know what it was. Kyungsoo told himself a billion times that Kim Jongin or should he say-- Kai was a terrible jerk and should not be cared about. He told himself a billion times that he deserves more than everything that was happening to him. A better mother, a better family, a better livelihood and his best friend to comeback.

 

Kyungsoo didn't move from where he was now. He stared at the taller's face from underneath and noticed how handsome he looked with a smile on. It was different. "Are you alright?" Jongin asked as his eyebrows creased. For awhile Kyungsoo wanted to disagree. He wanted to say no and he wanted to say he was definitely not alright, but for what reason? He was starting to fall in love with the undeniably arrogant guy by the name of Kim Jongin.

 

When Kyungsoo didn't reply, Jongin's face changed as he came back to his senses.

"We have to get back." He said seriously though Kyungsoo could sense a tiny bit of disturbance.

"Okay." He said as Jongin lifted him up.

 

Their faces were only inches apart and just one hit at the back of Kyungsoo's head then they would have met lips

"Kyungsoo?" Jongin whispered. The cold breath coming out was hitting the warmth of the shorter's lips.

"What is it Jongin-ssi?" Kyungsoo asked as he tried to keep his composure.

"I'm sorry if sometimes I've been a jerk to you." The taller said sincerely as he looked directly at the shorter.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head and smiled at the taller. "You just wanted that car right?" Kyungsoo chuckled mockingly. "For your girlfriend right?" Jongin laughed heartily and put his arm over the shorter's shoulder, disregarding the fact that the other was slowly melting. "I don't even know why I'm doing my best for her." The shorter stopped laughing and looked up at Jongin with serious eyes as they continue to walk.

"Why the sudden change?"

"What change?"

"You've become nice."

"I don't know."

The two kept on walking uphill. The house was in their line of sight yet it was still so far away.

 

"Why did you even like her?" Kyungsoo asked instead of pressing more for the first question and then Jongin stopped walking.

"I liked her because she was my first love."

 

Kyungsoo smiled inside because he knew for the fact that he and Jongin were actually the same.

"So you too." Kyungsoo said unintentionally. It just came out of his mouth and he immediately shut it when he realized what he said, thought it was too late because Jongin was laughing at his reply.

"Oh right. You're a --" Jongin started but withdrew it right away when he felt Kyungsoo eyeing him. "Haha, I'm sorry." He laughed and kept going.

"What happened?"

"With what?"

"With your girlfriend?" Jongin grew silent at the question.

"She isn't here." Kyungsoo stopped walking and watched Jongin's deep set eyes.

"I don't get it." Kyungsoo said. He didn't get it. He thought she ditched him or something.

 

Jongin sighed, eyed a bench and walked towards it. When he sat down, he told the story. "She passed away before you even came." Kyungsoo sat down with him and waited patiently for Jongin to continue. "Remember at the first day of school I got mad at you?" The shorter nodded. "I wanted to visit her and offer this car to her. She didn't ditch me really, I was just upset that I had to bring you to school."

 

'Same for me.' Kyungsoo thought but he didn't say anything.

 

"But even if she's gone... I can feel her. I can hear her... Oh and don't laugh at me." Jongin pointed a blaming finger at the other before speaking again. "There was one time I thought she was you."

 

'Same for me.' Kyungsoo thought but he didn't say anything.

 

"I'm really sorry for being so mean to you... I could see you really like the guy I saw iin the picture and... oh, how are you and him by the way? Are you still together?" Then Kyungsoo couldn't help it. Tears started coming out of his eyes and his lips kept moving as he told in detail his story.

"Let's go then."

"Where?"

"To the garden of  your best friend." Jongin smiled and gave Kyungsoo a hug.

As the two boys head to the house, Kyungsoo felt a presence but ignored it. On the other hand, so did Jongin but he too ignored it.

 

I would be with you always Kyungsoo.

One day, you'll find out the truth for me.

Thank you for being my best friend.

 

Kim Jongin.

Stay safe.

I trust you.

 

 


OMG I hope you like it =((( I don't know what the plot would be anymore because suddenly I made Kai nice :(((( I'm still trying to connect the pieces on my own too. For now, I thought of something to piece everything together but I'm not sure if I'll use it.

I'll try my best to make the next chapter interesting. If and only if I have time.

 

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME :(( I WANNA PASS MY DERAM SCHOOL GAH.