4| Say That Again

Day Lily

POSTER CREDITS TO HENRY (MOONGLOWES) @ WHISPERING DESIRES

Sorry this took awhile to update :))) Got busy for quite sometime!

Warning: Rated with language. This isn't a fic :D (Sometimes AFF changes the chapter to rated M, please don't mind that.)

Review for my story (click) :D Thanks to JI-DEE for the review :D Check out the shop: ♦E M O E T I C♦ ▶``Review Shop``◀ [OPEN & HIRING]


See you tomorrow, .

There were two things Kyungsoo hated when it comes to living his life.

One was the constant nagging of his mother and two was when someone finds out his secret. Those irritable moments served like a barrier to the joy and happiness he was waiting to have. Truth is, he was a sensitive guy; one small thing would make him think for an hour or two. Maybe that's why he couldn't find joy in his life, it's because he thinks too much, especially on the negative side.

It wasn't easy to live with no choices, and with a mother whose affectatious smiles sometimes soothed the boy, other times disgusted him. It was funny even, how he would keep climbing to the top even if its rocky shards are boring wounds on his arms and pride. He was probably just as stubborn as Kim Jongin, but ofcourse that's a different story.

Alright, so he was different. Sure, he liked his own best friend, obviously that was the secret he has to keep. And those four words that escaped the faker Jongin's mouth triggered something in Kyungsoo's pride. He disliked the other for being a hypocrite, as if the guy doesn't know what he wants in life. And now of all the worse things that could happen, he had to find out about him.

Alright, so he was gay. Sure, he fell in love with his best friend, obviously that truth has been hiding in Kyungsoo's heart and mind eversince the tall dork said, "Hi my name is Chanyeol." His frequent smiles only made Kyungsoo breathless and hopeful in continuing this journey called life.

Kyungsoo was still in bed when he heard Jongin talking to his father. For awhile, he forgot that Jongin did have a father. For awhile, he forgot it was the dad's fault why he was here. He recalled the phone call saying his son needed a new friend. A new friend? Was he damn serious? If he was, then he made a damn good enemy that was for sure.

"Dad! Can't I have the car now?"

"Not until I see you close with my friend's son!"

"But!! I want to tour it around with my girlfriend!" The boy whined.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the deep annoyance of everything. Let's do a countdown shall we? One, his best friend died. Two, his mother seemingly abandoned him with a family whose richness was just disgusting to Kyungsoo. Third, Jongin appeared in his already sad life to make it even more depressing, that just ties up a beautiful ribbon doesn't it? And lastly, Chanyeol, why hasen't he helped him yet?

Chanyeol you promised.

------♦------

"But! We are already friends dad!"

'Psh, yeah right.' Kyungsoo scoffed at what he heard. He recalled what happened last night as his face stiffened.

Who's that ?

Well, I'm sorry Kyungsoo-ah. Bu by the way you were affected with something so simple, he must be someone to you huh?

See you tomorrow, .

 

Kyungsoo chuckled. "See you tomorrow." He muttered as if it were still happening last night. He heard the door creak open and he knew who to greet. "What do you want Jongin...ssi?" Kyungsoo faked a smile as he studied the other. He had this 'nothing's going my way' look on his face. He wore a shirt with a tweety bird plastered at the middle of the black cotton clothing. His hair was messy and his lips were still as plump as ever... Now why was Kyungsoo thinking that?

Kyungsoo turned away to something else as he remembered that their lips almost touched. He closed his eyes and winced of every embarassment moment that he remembered from yesterday. When will this nightmare ever stop?

"Haha, so what's up?" There was still mock lingering in the taller's face as he raised both his eyebrows naturally. "Hurry up and get dressed, we might be late. I still need to pick up my girlfriend." He emphasized on 'girlfriend' as if he was telling Kyungsoo that he's straight as a broken ruler.

"Whatever, hand me my shirt." Kyungsoo sluggishly pointed to the white shirt sitting on top of the desk. Jongin laughed instead and left with a Kyungsoo sighing with his eyes closed.

"Wear this instead." When Kyungsoo's eyes opened, he saw a pink shirt just like Jongin's tweety bird shirt.

"Um what the ?" Kyungsoo muttered but didn't touch the shirt.

"Wear it." His eyes were menacing enough to make Kyungsoo pick up the shirt.

Why does he always get what he wants?

------♦------

There was no choice for Kyungsoo, so he took the shirt and headed to the bathroom. Before he passed through the door, a fake cough came from Jongin followed by a smirk that seemingly painted a thousand of... bull. "What is it Jongin-ssi?" He asked with no melody in his voice.

"Dress here." He said simply but that made Kyungsoo develop this rage that could kill Jongin with a snap of a finger. Too bad, this was real life. Kyungsoo didn't move, he stared at Jongin like he was nuts and turned to leave again. "Dress here. We'll be late." The smirk came back after what felt like hours, which Kyungsoo would've wiped out of his face when he didn't have a timorous nature.

He had no choice. He didn't utter a word so after one glance at the tall bastard, he immidiately stripped his shirt with no further ado. On the other hand, Jongin put his chin on top of his finger, his arms crossed as if he was a psychologist studying his patient. He laughed when a slight blush rose from Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"Don't worry, I don't care."

Ofcourse he doesn't, why would he?

He wanted to scream, he wanted to cry, he just wanted to punch the life out of the guy who was standing him... But he can't. Jongin has everything, he has a rich family, he was smart, he has a girlfriend, he has everything but...

Me.

I won't let him hurt me more than he should.

I won't.

------♦------

"We're here."

Kyungsoo looked up at the huge building with the same expression he had when he first saw Jongin's house. He looked at Jongin whose face showed sign of disappointment and slight sadness. Kyungsoo recalled easily that his girlfriend texted he was already at school. Before the younger could step out of the car, a voice bellowed.

"Next time, hurry up okay?" Kyungsoo nodded because that was all he could do.

Just like the usual cliche story wherein Kyungsoo was a new kid of a known school... He was lost. The other left him with no other word but "hurry up okay?", it wasn't very helpful, but then again that was Kim Jongin. In a way, it was a blessing in disguise considering that he disliked being with the other, what more if Jongin had to bring him to his classroom?

"Well,I still have to hurry up."

Sadly, Kyungsoo wasn't able to make it before the bell rang. After a while of going to the wrong section, he ended up heading to the rooftop which was his safe haven no matter what school or place he's in. The moans of the speaker came to life but he couldn't care less. No one will care about him anyway or even hear what his name is. For him, he was a nobody. He was a drop in the bucket of the Do family; just a small part.

"What are you doing here? I told you to hurry up."

"You got me worried! Let's go together."

Like we always do.

When Kyungsoo looked up at the familiar voice, he was greeted by a very familiar boy.

"Chanyeol?" The smile went back to his face. "You were worried about me? Say that again."

Say that again.

 

"Say what again?" It wasn't Chanyeol. It was Jongin.

 

 

 

[credits to the owner for the picture]

Thanks so much guys for the comments and subs!! Thanks for my friends too!!

Oh and I'm going to hiatus by next week friday or the first week of June :D

That's all! Have a nice day dearies :D