Fairy-tale ending

So Close [completed]

The passed two months was completely busy. Wedding prep was chaos, Gerald needed to leave for two weeks for games, and as much as Kim wanted to be there for him, she couldn’t abandon all her plans, and if she ever wanted to keep the supposed wedding on schedule, she needed to stay.

Cameras wouldn’t leave her alone, reporters hounded her door. There were times when Kim had to stay home and work in the house because she didn’t want to be harassed the whole day. It seemed like everything she planned: the venue, the catering service, the theme, even the wedding dress designer, all leaked onto the tabloids and countless articles were being written, including an article that made Kim a feature – PLANNING YOUR OWN WEDDING, THE IDEAS YOU NEED TO KNOW.

And even on chaotic days, she had time to be with family, especially her mom. She included her mom in absolutely every part of the planning. They went to appointments together, along with Twinkle and JP. They helped Kim pick out the table spreads, and the giveaways. And who knew her mother had some connections, so she got great deals on everything.

By the last month before the actual wedding, almost everything was complete. Kim even finished writing her vows, and was extremely happy about them. The last couple of weeks, Kim didn’t want to spend time alone at her house, so she ended sleeping over at her parent’s house. Her and her mom would spend late nights together talking about their life and everything they missed in each other’s life.

She got to know everything she needed to know. Of course she wanted to know why her mother left all those years ago, but in the end of it, Kim got so much more than she ever thought.

In just a couple months, she got everything she ever wanted: a stable career, friends who would do anything for her, her family altogether again, her mother back in her life, and a man who wants spend eternity with her. And in less than a month, it would be the best day of her life. She could count down to the moment where she would forever be bonded to the one man she would spend the rest of her life with. And that would be the moment where her whole life would be complete and she’d be able to experience true happiness. And who gets to say that at age 24, only a girl who truly deserves it, and that everybody is Kim Chiu.

Finally it all came to this. It was the day before the wedding and as tradition called it, Kim stayed at her mom’s house and Gerald at his. The women of the family, including Mel, Erich and long time friends, Maja, Shaina, Beauty and Regine threw her a party. She didn’t want a normal bachelorette party; she wanted a nice quiet party with all the people she loved. There was dancing, and singing and the girls even had a surprise for her: a limo waiting outside and they drove around town, Kim wearing a veil and drinking champagne in the car. About an hour or so, Kim wanted to open presents. They had the limo parked, and it was Maja and Shaina’s present first. “Okay, so we didn’t exactly know what to get you since this is our first bachelorette party, but we hope you like it.” Shaina said.

Kim laughed, and threw the wrapper all over the place, “Oh, wow! With my mother in the same place, along with my sister. I’ll just put it back in the box.” She laughed, putting the red lingerie its unwrapped box.

The girls all laughed, “Okay, but that’s not all.” Maja interjected. “We wanted to give something sentimental too, and everyone pitched in.” She gave Kim another wrapped box.

Kim opened it, and saw a digital video camera. “Wow! Guys, this amazing!” She took it out of it’s packaging. “Me and Ge really needed one.”

“Its already pre-used by us. We filmed our own segments, wishing you a long and happy marriage.” They all smiled.

The rest of the night went along those lines, gift-giving and mostly lingerie. It was a good night for her, and all the doubts that might’ve been creeping into her mind during the last moments of being someone’s girlfriend were coming to an end. She knew exactly what she was doing, and for the first time in her life, she was sure that nothing bad could come of this.

They got home late at night, and everyone – drunk as they may be – went straight to bed. Kim was sharing a room with the ladies. In the middle of the night, her cell phone vibrated beside her. She reluctantly opened her eyes, and saw his name flashing in front of her. She took her phone and quietly walked to the living room. “Hey!” She whispered with a huge grin on her face. “You have no idea how much I wish you were here.” She opened the door to her backyard and sat on her patio chair.

“Oh baby, the feelings mutual.” He sighed. “How was your night?”

“It was good. I never knew how embarrassing a bachelorette party could be with your mother in the room. How was yours?” She asked, staring up at the stars above her.

Gerald was lying on his bed, “You know, just a normal boys’ night: drinking, putting each other down, the same old.”

Kim smiled, “Do you know that in officially fourteen hours we’ll be husband and wife.” She said trying to lighten the mood.

“How do you feel about that?”

“I can not wait to become your wife, Mr. Anderson.” She whispered. “I can not wait to be married to you.”

So no second thoughts?”

“Absolutely none. I love you.”

He sighed and smiled, “I love you, too babe.”

“Sweet dreams.”

“You know it will be, Good night, sweetheart.”

“Bye.” Kim hung up the phone and she spend just a few more minutes outside, trying to clear her mind. All the stress, all the trouble, all the chaos was coming to an end in just a few hours, and she couldn’t wait until it was all over, but every second of it would be worth it she ended up as his wife.

Even though it was in the middle of the night, Kim couldn’t sleep without doing one thing. She put on her sweater and took her car keys. She drove on the empty roads, and stopped in front of the house still foreign to her, but it shouldn’t be since it was the place she was engaged. She paused before ringing to the doorbell not knowing what to say or even how to begin.

It was Gerald’s mother, Evangeline, who opened the door. “Oh, Kim, sweetie, what’s wrong? Is everything okay?”

Kim forced a smile. “Everything’s fine. But maybe I can make it better. May I come in?” Evangeline opened the door wider, allowing Kim to enter. “Where’s your husband?”

“He’s upstairs. Should I go get him?”

“Maybe, maybe not. I’m not really sure how to say this without hurting Gerald, or to prevent any fights between the two of them, but I want to invite to the wedding. I know Gerald didn’t send any invitations to you, but I really think he wants you to be there.” Kim handed her a piece of ivory paper, with lace ts surrounding it.

Evangeline accepted the invitation. “His sister got the invitation; I thought it was lost in the mail.” She had a deep pain in her eyes that her own son didn’t even think about inviting her despite the only problems was between him and his father. “Does he want us there?’

“I think on some level he does, he just doesn’t know it yet. This a big day in your son’s life and I think it would mean a lot to him if you guys came, even he forgot to invite you.” Kim explained.

There were footsteps coming down the stairs, and it was Gerald’s father who had bloodshot eyes. “Well isn’t this interesting. What are you doing here in the middle of the night? Does your fiancé know you’re here?” He spat on the word fiancé.

“She’s here to invite us to their wedding.” Evangeline stated.

He snorted. “Oh, are they putting out personal invites the day before the wedding now? I thought my son didn’t want us there.”

“He probably doesn’t you there, but the invitation’s still open for your wife, his mother.” Kim paused. Anger bloomed inside of her to know that this is what he was raised with; a father who didn’t have any compassion for others except himself. “You know what. All of his life, he’s worked on trying to be the best person he can be; trying to be a person who his father can approve of. And if you opened your eyes wider than they have been for the past 25 years, you’d see it. You’d see an amazing man who got by despite all the hardships life threw at him. You don’t have to the wedding, but let me explain something to you: if you don’t, you’d probably never see him again. You don’t have to say anything or bring a gift, but if you want to show that deep down inside, you’re not a heartless bastard and somehow you really are proud of your son for becoming the man he became than come to the wedding. Come and send your son off to a person who’d give him the unconditional love he lacked growing up from his father. Just come tomorrow to show that there’s still love in that heart of yours despite what he already thinks.” Kim said all she needed to say. She gave Evangeline a hug and opened her door, but stopped before fully exiting. “I truly do hope to see both of you there, not only for your sakes, but for his. He needs his parents more than ever.”

It was the morning of the wedding and for some reason Kim wasn’t freaking out. They drove up to the beach house where the wedding was going to be just outside in the sand. Kim had her hair being done and she stared at her reflection in the mirror. “I’m about to become a wife,” she stated.

Erich and Mel turned and stared at her, “Yes you are. How does it feel?”

“It’s scary, but at the same time I’m so excited.” She smiled at her reflection. “How much longer?” Kim asked that question about a million times.

Erich laughed, “Twenty more minutes. I’m gonna go and see the preparations outside.” Mel followed her.

And now, it was only Kim. She decided to slip into her wedding dress, and it fit like a glove. She didn’t recognize herself when she looked at her reflection. “You look beautiful.” Her mother’s voice said behind her.

Kim spun around and saw her mother in her lilac dress. “Mom, don’t start crying, you’ll ruin your make-up”

“I can’t help it. Never in a million years would I think that I’d see you. And you look like a princess.” Her mother said, giving her a kiss.

“It’s genetic.” Kim smiled. She slipped on her barefoot sandals with Austrian crystals enveloping her feet. “Did you see him?”

Her mom nodded. “You did good,” she assured her. “You guys look like a winning lottery ticket. Beautiful kids.”

“Mom!” Kim blushed. “How does everything look over there?’ She looked out the window, and everything was pretty much finished.

“Everything’s ready, we’re just waiting on you crazy kids.” Her mom said. She reached down, and pulled out a little crystal pin. “I wanted to give this to you.”

“Mom, it’s beautiful.” Kim held it in her hand. It was sapphire blue, and encrusted with crystals around it.

Lilly smiled. “I wore it on my wedding day with your father. I thought it could be your something old and something blue.” She took it back, and secured it on her head. “There, now you look like an angel.”

Kim felt her tears well up in her eyes. She took a deep breath, “Okay, I’m ready.”

Her mom nodded. “You can still get out of it,” she teased.

Kim laughed, and her mom guided down the steps. She stayed inside, because she was going to exit the house once the music started. She could see all the chairs were filled with people, and everyone was in their places. The music started, and slowly it was beginning.

First, the bride maids in their violet, knee-length gowns, being escorted with the groomsmen: Maja and Rayver, Shaina and John, Regine and Jake, and Beauty and Kim’s brother. Next, the maids of honour: Melissa and Erich being escorted by the best man: Matt. Following, the flower girls who were both younger members of Kim and Gerald’s families, and then the ring bearer: Gerald’s nephew, Kevin.

And here it was, the music stopped, before beginning Pachelbel Canon. Kim took a deep breath and her father began walking.

This was the first time she saw Gerald, and he looked absolutely amazing. He was wearing a black Ralph Lauren tuxedo with a light blue, 3-button notch lapel. She couldn’t but smile at his clean, formal attire. He even got a hair cut and a shave since the last time she saw him. He was standing on the white, glittering floor waiting for her to come to him.

From the moment he saw her, his breath got caught in his throat. She looked absolutely amazing ivory and white wedding dress. It was strapless with a lace trimmed sweetheart neckline. His wandered down her body, taking into the beaded bust line with a twist detail and an empire waistline. But the double layered skirt with ruffled front hemline and sweep train made her look like she floating across the floor.

She wore her hair the exact way he like it: her long dark locks flowed down past her shoulders with natural waves. The little metal black hair snaps on her hair made it look like her hair was glistening with a few crystals. Her lips were cherry red which could probably be seen from a mile away, but it made them look absolutely irresistible. He couldn’t wait to kiss those lips.

Kim could see him breathing hard, and she let out a little laugh. She mouthed the word “hi” to him, and he smiled, repeating them to her. They were almost close to the end of the runway that stretched from the entrance of the beach house to the middle of the beach. Every step closer to Gerald was a step closer to the happy ending she always dreamed of.

And the moment came. Kim’s father let go of her hand, and handed into Gerald’s. She could feel her shoulders tense up, officially becoming nervous for the first time that day. He shook William’s hand and kissed her mother on the cheek before they took a seat in the front. “Hi,” he whispered.

She giggled, “Hey.”

They walked in front of the minister. “We are gathered today in the presence of God to give thanks for the gift of marriage and to witness the joining together of Gerald Randolf Anderson and Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu. The union of these two people in heart and body and mind, is an occasion of great significance which we can all celebrate.” Gerald winked at Kim and she smiled. “Let us pray: O Lord our God, source of all blessing, in happiness and joy we thank you for the gift of marriage, which we celebrate today. May you give Gerald and Kim the ability to rejoice always in their love. May you fulfill every worthy wish of their hearts. May you open their eyes to the beauty and the mystery of the love they hold for each other, every day as today. And may their life together embrace and nurture the promise of this moment, so that all who know them will call them truly blessed. Amen.” Everyone there repeated “Amen.” “Now the bride and groom decided to write their own vows. Kim, would you begin?”

She took a deep breath, and Erich handed her a piece of paper. She smiled at Gerald after taking a glimpse. “Ge, for the longest time I wondered if this day would ever come; if I would ever meet my prince charming. But just a short time ago, I completely surrendered myself to you and found absolutely everything I was looking for,” she paused, and swallowed the lump in . “People may think that we’re crazy to make such a big commitment so soon, but in my heart I know its right. And now, here we are, standing before our loved ones and our future, and I only want to spend it with you, my friend, my prince charming, my soul mate, and the love of my life.” She wiped her eyes and smiled of embarrassment.

He took her hand and kissed it. “Kim, from the day we met, you’ve surprised me, challenged me, and engaged me in a way that no other human being ever has. And I’ve never been able to tell you what that meant to me. But today, of all days, I have to find a way.” He exhaled hard. “Before I knew you, I wasn’t living. I was waiting…and hoping. Because even though I’ve lived my life in city with no excitement, I always knew hat somewhere in the heart of it, there’s a wall and then there’s a door. And if you’re lucky enough to get inside, you’ll be about as close as any of us are going to get to Paradise.” He paused and laughed at what he had written. “This is going to sound ridiculous.” He laughed and the rest of people laughed with him. “But I feel that’s pretty much where I’m standing right now: paradise. I cannot wait to spend forever with you by my side, because together, I know we can overcome anything. I love you so much now, I’ll love you always, and I’ll love you forever.” He kissed her hand again, and Kim wiped her eyes again.

“You’re killing me here,” she whispered laughing.

“And now, may we have the rings?” The priest requested. Mel and Matt both gave the rings. “The wedding ring is a symbol of unity, a circle unbroken, without beginning or end. And today, Gerald and Kim give and receive these rings as demonstrations of their vows to make their life one, to work at all times to create a love that is whole and unbroken and to love each other without end. Gerald, take the ring and place it on Kim’s finger and state your pledge to her: This ring I give you as a sign of our constant faith and abiding love.”

“This ring I give you as a sign of our constant faith and abiding love.” He repeated, slipping the gold wedding band on her finger.

“Kim, repeat after me: Gerald, this ring I give to you as a sign of our constant faith and abiding love.”

Kim smiled, and place the matching band on Gerald’s finger, “Gerald, this ring I give to you as a sign of our constant faith and abiding love.”

“Eternal God, without your grace no promise is sure. Strengthen Kim and Gerald with patience, kindness, gentleness and all the other gifts you so abundantly impart, that they may fulfill the vows they have made this day. Keep them faithful to each other and to You. Fill them with such love and joy that they may build a home of peace and welcome. And guide them by your word to serve you all their days. Amen. Before God and in your presence as witnesses, Gerald and Kim have made their solemn vows to each other. They have confirmed their promises by joining of hands and the giving and receiving rings And by the power invested in me, I now proclaim you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Gerald smiled, and took a step forward, placing a hand on her neck and pressed her lips against hers. He had one hand on the small of her back, and dipped her low causing her to laugh. He brought her back up and they both smiled at their audience, and walked back down the aisle with the biggest smiles on their face. In front of everyone, they solidified their love and now their happily ever after was a guaranteed place in their lives.

Gerald led her to a room in the upstairs, and shut the door gazing at her beautiful body. “You look beautiful, Mrs. Anderson.” He said with grin on his face, walking to her and putting both his hand on her hips.

Kim smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck, kissing him. “You don’t look so bad yourself, Mr. Anderson.” He laughed, and kissed her with more passion than necessary. His lips traced a line from her lips, down to and neck and onto her shoulder. She closed her eyes, and entangled her hands in his hair. She let out a moan. She loved the feeling of his lips on her.

He returned his lips back to hers, and swept her into his arms, leading her to the bed. “Babe, we gotta go downstairs.” She laughed.

He paused and stared at her. “You know exactly how to dampen a moon. Come on, we’re husband and wife now, it’s allowed.”

Kim laughed. “What are we again?”

His eyes were full of ecstasy and desire for her. “You are my wife and I am your husband, Mrs. Anderson.” He leaned in and kissed her again.

She shut her eyes and accepted his lips. “I love hearing it.”

“I love saying it.” He started kissing her again, but a knock on the door stopped them. “Damn it!” He muttered, and sat back up.

Kim chuckled, and the side of his face. “Come in!” She called out, straightening out her dress.

He kissed her bare shoulder. It was Erich who walked in. “Sorry, but we’re ready for you downstairs.”

“We’ll be there,” She replied grabbing Ge’s hand and pulling him up. “Don’t worry. Do you know what tonight is?”

He pulled her body against his, “What’s tonight?”

“Tonight is our honeymoon.” She said with a big smile on her face, “And that means we can do anything we want. Anything.”

He nodded, kissing her. “Only a few hours away. You think we can sneak out without anyone knowing.”

Kim laughed, turning around and dragging him behind her.

“And now for the first time, it is my pleasure to introduce to you Mr and Mrs Gerald Anderson!”

There was cheering and applauding from each corner of the room. Kim and Gerald walked out hand-in-hand. He leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, and as expected, cameras went off in front of them and louder cheering was heard. “Please join me in watching the newlywed couple in their first dance.”

He stretched his arm and pulled her back in twirling her around. She giggled and put an arm around his shoulder while the other settled in his hand. He wrapped her in his arms with his free hand on the small of her back. “So what song did you choose?” She asked him.

“The song that marks an important milestone in our relationship,” and with that, the slow, melodic music started playing.

YOU’RE IN MY ARMS
AND ALL THE WORLD IS GONE
THE MUSIC PLAYING ON
FOR ONLY TWO
SO CLOSE TOGETHER
WHEN IM WITH YOU
SO CLOSE TO FEELING ALIVE

Kim immediately recognised it. It was the song that played when they first said “I love you” to each other. “You remembered. I love this song.”

A LIFE GOES BY
ROMANTIC DREAMS …

He nodded, and pulled her impossibly closer. “Have I told you how beautiful you look today? You look like an absolute angel.”

“I hope so; the bride is supposed to be the most beautiful one on her wedding day.”

“Well you have nothing to worry about.”

They danced the rest of the song; some parts staring into each other’s eyes and others admiring the people surrounding them. His fingers would softly her back and she would feel his lips on her head. As the song ended, he pushed her out, still holding her hand, pulled her in, and dipped her, kissing her nose.

Again there was applause and Kim could see her mom and sister wiping their moistened eyes. They walked to sit at the head table, overlooking the entire ballroom. The MC made their speech, and played soft music in the background while food was being handed out. Half an hour passed while guests greeted the happy couple asked them for pictures. Kim couldn’t stop smiling and her cheeks started to ache. Gerald would lean over and whisper sweet things in her ear.

There were glass tapping and everyone looked at the head table, staring at the best man. “Hello hello hello everyone. I’m Matt, Gerald’s best man and now’s the time where the wedding party makes huge asses of themselves in public while making these speeches.” He paused and looked around and the awaiting guests. “When Ge asked me to be his best man, I was so excited, but when he told me it was on MY wedding day, I punched him right in the face. The least he could have is a broken nosy while taking my wedding day.” He chuckled as did the rest of the room, and Kim laughed, kissing Ge’s cheek. “But here I am, standing in a tuxedo and I couldn’t be happier.” The rest of the speech went on with jokes and with sentimental talk. Matt was Gerald’s best friend, and now from this moment on, he was a life-long friend. “Now, if you can all raise your glass and join me in toasting them in a love that I know will last forever. Kim and Gerald, you guys deserve the best and I know you will live a happy life together.” He hugged Kim and kissed her cheek, and hugged his best friend.

Mel and Erich stood up next and was handed two microphones. “Good evening everyone. We don’t want to say a long speech like my fiancé did, so we’ll get started.”

“I’ve known Kim all her life, since we were little kids running around carefree. When Kim first called me and told me she fell in love with Gerald, my heart for joy. She’s been through so much; through losses, through gains, through times of pain and sadness and through times of joy. All those times, she knew could come to me, but now she gained another person who she can lean on.”

“Gerald, I wasn’t a big supporter of you in the beginning, but when I look at the two of you together, I can honestly say I was wrong. I was wrong to ever doubt your love her.”

Erich stared down at Kim and Gerald. “I truly believe that we only get one true love in a lifetime. And the journey to get to him or her may be a rocky one, but it is definitely a necessary one. As loved ones of the couple, we’ve watched them through those tough times, but seeing you two together right now, at this moment, we all know it’s one without regret.”

“We all know that this is sudden. But there is no age for love, there is no limit for love, and the love we see in the both of you is forever. Stay true to each other, stay loyal, and always stay together, because it is you that make everyone else believe that true love exists and it is the both you here today that makes us believe in forever.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, please join us in toasting the happy couple who makes us believe in a love that will last forever!”

Kim was already in tears at the words said about the two of them. She hugged her two best friends.

The night went along rather slowly. Kim couldn’t wait until she’d be alone with her husband. Gerald brought her to the dance floor and they spend most of their time dancing. Hell, it was a party. The sky was now dark and most of the people went onto the terrace; some even went into the ocean.

It was late evening and her dad went up on the stage, while the happy couple was still swaying back and forth. “Hello everyone. I’m sure you all thought that all the speeches were over, but I think there’s room for one more, especially since I am the bride’s father.” He winked at his daughter, and Kim blew a kiss at him. “I love you, baby.” He interjected. “Anyways, I think the best way to show how I feel about my daughter is to sing the song she’s dreamed about since she was a little girl.”

A soft melody began playing by the band and Gerald just stood behind with his arms wrapped around her and Kim rested her head against the curve of his neck. Once she knew what song he was singing, her heart skipped a beat and nothing would ever be able to stop the tears forming in her eyes.

“Someday, when I’m awfully low,
“When the world is cold,
“I will feel a glow
“Just thinking of you.
“And the way you look tonight.”

He walked off the stage and walked right straight to his daughter and took his hand. “I’ll only be a minute.” Kim wrapped her arm around his arm and her dad led through the dance.

Kim’s father swept her across the floor. “I’m so proud of you, baby girl.”

Kim’s friend Rachelle went up on stage and continued the song:
“Mmm, you’re lovely,
“With your smile so warm
“and your cheek so soft
“there is nothing for me but to love you
“And the way you look tonight.”

She rested her head on her dad’s shoulder and got lost in the song. “This is the best present you could ever give me, Daddy.”

“With each word
“Your tenderness grows
“Tearing my fear apart!
“Oooo, and that laugh that wrinkles your nose
“Touches my foolish heart
“Oh, you’re lovely
“Never ever change
“Keep that breathless charm
“Won’t you please arrange it
“Cuz I love you
“And the way you look tonight
“Oh, and that laugh that wrinkles your nose
“Touches my foolish heart
“Oh! Never leave me, don’t ya
“Never ever change
“Keep that breathless charm
“Wont u please arrange it
“Cuz I love you
“And the way you look tonight…
“Just the way you look tonight.”

The song ended, and he gave her back to her husband. “I’m sorry it took longer than a minute.” Her dad joked.

Kim laughed and kissed her dad on the cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you.” Her dad shook Ge’s hand and walked off.

“Oh no. What are they doing here?” Ge’s smile turned into a frown. Kim grabbed onto his arm and tried to calm him down. “Come on, let’s go.” But Kim stopped him from moving. “What are you doing? You did this, didn’t you?”

Kim just stared at him without answering. “Babe, just listen to them, okay. You may be surprised.”

Evangeline kissed Kim first and then her son. “Congratulations, everything was beautiful; from the ceremony to the reception. I’m so happy for both of you.”

“Thank you,” Kim smiled, and felt Gerald tense up. “We hope you’re enjoying yourselves.”

“Can I talk to you alone?” Gerald Sr. asked.

Kim nodded, and gave his hand a squeeze for some comfort he could find.

The two of them walked to the corner of the room and Gerald stayed tensed and quiet. “Congratulations, son. A wedding; a marriage it’s a big step.”

Ge scoffed. “And you don’t think I can do it.” He assumed with a little hostility behind his voice.

“I didn’t say that.”

“You don’t have to. I see it in your eyes. You don’t think I can be a good husband to Kim. But I have news for you, dad. I’m gonna be a better husband and a better father than you.” He was about to walk off, but his dad stopped him.

“I deserved that. You know, when your sister told us about the wedding and how we didn’t get an invitation, I can honestly say that I deserved it. The way I treated you all these years; I didn’t have the right to ‘give you away’ because I did that long ago.” His dad explained.

Gerald stared at him, not knowing what he was trying to say. “Then why did you come?”

“Because your beautiful bride gave me an ultimatum I couldn’t say no to.” They both stared at Kim who was laughing with Evangeline and Gerald’s family. She was so beautiful. “And I have to ask myself, what kind of person would drive to our house at 2 in the morning to ask us if we want to come to the wedding despite the fact that our own son didn’t even want us there in the first place? And then the answer came to me, a person who loves my son and his well-being more than anything.” He sighed. “I admit to not approving the way you lived life, but this…I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m sorry.” Gerald’s eyes widened. “I really am sorry for how I treated you, but I want to change. And coming here to your wedding is a start. I know that you’ll be a great husband to Kim and she’ll be a great wife to you because there’s something in her eyes when she looks at you. You can see how much she loves you. And you don’t find that kind of love everyday.”

Gerald didn’t realize he was smiling. “Thank you.” He cleared his throat, and chuckled a little, his dad shortly after. But when his dad hugged him, now that was definitely not seen coming.

Kim’s eyes met Gerald’s and she rose an eyebrow smiling. They walked back to her. “Congratulations.” He kissed Kim on the cheek as did every guest did, and took his wife’s hand.

Gerald took Kim’s hand and led her to the dance floor again. “I guess everything’s okay between the two of you now?”

He nodded. “Remind me we need to have an argument over this after the honeymoon.” He smiled at her.

“I just fixed your relationship. Instead of arguing, I think I deserve a ‘thank you, Kim. You did good’.”

“Thank you, Kim. You did good. And maybe if we leave here, I can give you a proper thank-you.” He . “What time is our flight anyways?”

Kim thought leaving wasn’t a bad idea. “You know, all we need to do is throw the bouquet, take the garter off, cut the cake and then we can go. I say, twenty minutes tops.”

“I’m gonna hold you to that.” He kissed her, and she could feel how ready he was to get out of there. She took his hand and brought him to the MC, and said they wanted to get the three events done as quickly as possible, and the next they knew they were smearing cake over each other’s faces.

Within five minutes, Kim called all the single ladies onto the dance floor and she went to the top floor over looking the ballroom, and tossed the bouquet. As fate would have it, Mel caught the bouquet and Matt caught the flying garter that Gerald slowly and seductively took off Kim’s thigh.

They said their goodbyes, and kissed everyone before running into the limo and driving off. “I think our honeymoon can start off right about…now.” Gerald pressed a button and the screen that let them see the driver went up, and Gerald starting devouring her lips.

Kim and Gerald got off the plane to a secluded island. She spent the entire plane ride in his arms, remaining close to the only person she wanted to be with for her entire life. He stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, supporting her aching and exhausted body.

The car arrived in front of a small house that was located literally beside the beach. He had it booked for the entire three weeks of their honeymoon. The house was in the middle of nowhere with only the waves of the ocean to keep them company. “Are you ready for our honeymoon, babe?” He asked, putting his hands over her eyes to keep from spoiling the surprise inside.

“Babe, I know where we are, I know what our honeymoon consists of, what other surprise is there?” She asked sighing holding onto his shirt.

He laughed, “Just trust me, okay?” He took one hand off, but replaced it with his arm, and opened the door. “Okay, step.” He warned her.

“Where are we going?” She asked, smiling and trying to feel her way through.

“You’ll see soon.” He opened another door that led to the balcony, which then combined with the sand of the beach. It was in the middle of the night when they arrived, and since the island wasn’t filled with the street lights that the city was comprised of, they could see all the stars in the sky tonight.

“Babe, you have to close your eyes, okay? No peeking; no peeking whatsoever,” he said taking his hands off her face, and he smiled when he saw that she obeyed. He took out her chair and put her on it. He ran to the inside and played the music he requested to be already ready when he arrived, along with the dinner. “Okay, you can open.” He whispered in her ear.

Kim looked around and saw everything that was done. There rose petals surrounding her, soft melodic music in the background and a full three-course meal that was being prepared as she spoke. “You had this prepared?”

“Congratulations, Mrs. Anderson on your wedding.” He joked. “This is my gift to you.”

She laughed at him. “How could you possibly be hungry after a party we just finished attending?”

He smiled at her. “Well, if I remember correctly, we are still missing a meal since our last night in New York.” He raised his eyebrows.

Kim remembered that night vividly. The meal she spent the entire day making, dancing in the rain with him, making love, and it was the first time they said they loved each other. It was a night she could never forget, no matter what she did. She returned the smile. “The only difference is is that I actually made the food myself.”

“Hey, I confirmed the menu for tonight, doesn’t that count?” He laughed.

“I’m sorry, it doesn’t,” she shook her head, smiling.

“It’s going to be really difficult to impress, isn’t it?”

Kim looked up for a second, and then stared at him, “You’re married now, the days where u need to impress is over.” She laughed, digging into the Chinese food I front of her.

Gerald took her hand and kissed it. “So, how did you like the wedding?” He asked laughing at how weird that sounded.

“It was…the best day of my life.” She smiled.

After they finished their dinner, he took her up on the sand, and they danced to the music in the background.

WHEN YOU CAME TO ME WITH YOUR BAD DREAMS AND YOUR FEARS
IT WAS EASY TO SEE THAT YOU’D BEEN CRYING
SEEMS LIKE EVERYWHERE YOU TURN
CATASTROPHE IT REIGNS
BUT WHO REALLY PROFITS FROM THE DYING
I COULD HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS
I COULD HOLD YOU FOREVER

“I could hold you in my arms, I could hold you forever,” Gerald sang along.

Kim looked at him and ran her hands through his hair. “Do you know how much I love you?”

“Enough that you agreed to marry me.” He joked.

“That a million times more.” She leaned in for a kiss.

WHEN YOU KISSED MY LIPS WITH MY MOUTH SO FULL OF QUESTIONS
MY WORRIED MIND THAT YOU QUIET
PLACE YOUR HANDS ON MY FACE
CLOSE MY EYES AND SAY THAT LOVE IS A POOR MAN’S FOOD
DON’T PROPHESIZE
I COULD HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS
I COULD HOLD YOU FOREVER
AND I COULD HOLS YOU IN MY ARMS
I COULD HOLD YOU FOREVER

Gerald lifted her up into his arms, and carried her to the bedroom on the main floor. He sat on the bed, while she went to he bathroom and changed. What was about to happen was neither planned or unexpected. All they knew was that it was going to be their first time as husband and wife, therefore the first time was going to special no matter what or how it happened.

Kim opened the washroom door and she was wearing a black teddy and a seductive expression on her face. She was a little nervous, but knew that it was going to be special no matter what. She walked to him and he was sitting on the bed waiting for her. She sat in front of him and stared into his eyes, seeing the future within them.

He put his hand on her heart, and felt hers beating. It was the one of the best things he’s ever felt in his life. His hand slowly moved up to her neck, caressing ever part he touched. Her eyes closed in simple pleasure, and then his lips found hers. Her hands were on his ed shirt and took it off of him, revealing his toned, athletic body she loved.

His tongue slipped into her opened mouth, and penetrated her moistness. His mouth her tongue into his, and he kissed her until she was achy, breathless and clinging to him. He then slowly pulled her strap down her shoulder, tracing the path with his lips. She moaned at the feel of his lips.

He laid her on her back, climbing over her, devouring every part of her; worshipping her. His hands wandered her body, touching and feeling every part of her. There were no secrets now; there could never be secrets between them after this. He felt her knee beginning to buckle and he knew his wouldn’t be far behind. She lifted from his, and offered him his throat as she fought for more oxygen.

She felt his breath touch her thigh, and an overwhelming desire shook her entire body. A firecracker of pleasure was what she expected, but he was taking her a whole new way to paradise, a secret way, exploring her with his lips and tongue. In between a series of gentle caresses, Gerald has her shifting restlessly beneath her.

Kim sank her fingers through his hair and she wanted to hold him close. She gripped his shoulders as she raised her hips in glorious surrender to the first wave of pleasure. He deep inside her, and she gasped, her breath getting caught in . She wrapped her legs around him and they held onto each other as if the world would end if they ever let go. Together, they soared over the edge and all the way to the far side of paradise.

And when she was seized by a rush of sensation so intense she couldn’t contain it, she bit her lip to hold back a scream of pleasure. He buried his face in the curve of her neck, taking in her scent and muffed his shout.

Then they both surrendered to the longest, hottest release of their lives, he joined Kim in a world where they’d never been.

It wasn’t just once where they shared the most intimate event of their married life, it wasn’t twice but it was three times.

Kim slept soundly in his arms. Being there with him, having a bond that she knew would never break made her feel like most safest girl in the world.

She couldn’t wait to spend the rest of her life like this, ending the day and starting the day in his arms. And they both knew in their hearts that it wouldn’t be long until there’d be more than just the two of them to share the love they shared together.

Kim woke up with the bright sun shining through her window. She smiled, because she could still smell on her. She spun around and saw Gerald facing her, still fast asleep. She supported herself with her elbows and held the sheet over her body tightly, softly kissing his cheek, down his neck, across to his shoulder.

He groaned and put one arm around her back. “Aren’t you tired? I need my strength back,” he .

She giggled in between kisses. “Do you want me to make you breakfast?” She snuggled in close to his body, still tracing a path across his neck and up with her moist lips.

“Um…how about pancakes?”

“Mmhmm.” She found his lips, and then got up, but he stopped her. “What?”

“Come back here, my beautiful wife.”

Kim smiled, and crawled back into the warm bed beside him. “And what about my handsome husband’s breakfast?” She rested her head against his chest.

“My wife shouldn’t have to work on her honeymoon.” He combed her hair with her fingers.

“I love it when you call me that.” She said, closing her eyes and intertwining their fingers.

So what do you want to do on our first day here, babe?” He asked, smelling her hair.

She laughed, “Well first, I wanna take a shower. I miss my scent already,” she teased, and he nuzzled her neck. “And then, maybe…go into town? Go shopping.” She sounded excited. “Wait, what about all the games? I’m still part of your agency, you’re supposed to have six games this month, and three interviews. What’s going on with that?”

“Well, not that you need to worry about that, but the games are still going on, and the interviews are postponed. They all want to meet my beautiful wife.” He answered her. “Well, we have the whole afternoon to ourselves, and then tonight, you’re all mine.” He promised her, kissing the side of her head.

“Oh yeah? And what are we doing?” She kissed the back of his palm.

“You’ll see.” He kissed her again, and then pushed her up. “And about that shower? Is there any room for company in your plan?” He asked, gently climbing over her, and kissed her forehead, then her nose, and her lips, and made his way across her neck.

She moaned, “Maybe. I’m not sure if I’m ready for that step yet.” She laughed, not able to keep a straight face, especially when he kissed . “But I am married, and I think that’s okay.” She pushed him off her, and then stood up, still clutching the sheet over her body, until she reached the bathroom door, where she let it fall to the floor.

Gerald smiled, and then followed her into the shower where the water was steaming hot, and utterably y.

Once they were finished, Gerald called to rent a car, and it was outside their honeymoon home within twenty minutes, which meant that the town wasn’t far behind.

He ordered a convertible, and they drove with the top down, and the wind blowing through their hair. Kim sat right beside Gerald, and rested her head on his shoulder and holding his hand.

Shortly after, she began slowly showering him with kisses across his neck. He laughed, “I think this is why there’s so many car crashes involving couples.” Gerald asked.

She laughed, “So, what’s on the itinerary for today?”

“Well, we need to figure out an outfit for tonight. Maybe a y red dress? And you can have your hair up, and get your make-up done.” He said, taking glimpses of her.

“What do you mean figure out an outfit? Sounds like you already have it picked out,” she mentioned.

He smiled, and kissed her hand. He parked on the lot, and opened her door, taking her out and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. “Okay, my wife wanted to go shopping, and she’s going shopping.” He pulled her in and kissed the side of her head.

She took the hand that was around her shoulder and intertwined it with her fingers. They went through all the stores in the mall, having fun and being silly. Trying on clothes, taking pictures o each other and laughed their heads off. They were asked by some managers to keep quiet or get out, and instead of feeling ashamed or bad, they just continued laughing. And it wouldn’t be complete without the cameras shuttering and fans screaming for Gerald. But that didn’t stop them from having a normal honeymoon.

“You jealous yet?” He asked her while eating in the food court and cameras and fans watching them.

Kim shook her head while stuffing a forkful of Chinese food in his mouth. “Nope. Because I know that you’re coming home with me in the end of the day.”

He leaned over, and kissed her, and the fans went wild. “This is my wife!” He screamed to them, holding up her finger and planting a huge kiss on her cheek. “And now the whole world knows you’re mine.” He whispered in her ear.

By the end of their shopping trip, they had handfuls of bags, but they didn’t go home. Gerald drove to some other park that was nearby. He jumped out of the car, and took Kim with him. “What’s going on here? I thought we had plans.”

“Not for another couple of hours. Come on, this is where I like it. It was at Central Park that I knew I loved you, and at the park back where I knew I wanted to marry you.” He told her, taking a place beside a tree. “See, it doesn’t matter where we are, or which park,” he joked, pulling her down beside him. “All that matters is that I get revelations here just thinking about you.” He said. Kim relaxed in his arms, and felt her breath against her face. “Do you know how much I love you?” She just nodded. “I love you so much that I can’t even remember my life before you.”

“Well, you were this huge .” She reminded him, chuckling. “This self-centred, clueless guy.” She said. “Did you know that I hated you when I first met you?” She looked up at him. “Only because you drew me in. You made me want to get to know the real you. You made me want to be the person who let this amazing guy with a huge heart come out. You made me want you to be mine. All mine.”

He kissed her hair, “That was the whole plan. I wanted to cut into that hard exterior you showed. Do you know how happy I was that we got into the same room?’ He laughed, reminding her of the memory. “Your eyes got all wide and I could see smoke coming out of your ears,” he laughed.

“Oh gosh!” She covered her face with her hands. “Do you know how angry I was! I called Mel and Janet and I tried to get rid of you.” She laughed, “But then that first night, you made see me a glimpse of the real you.” She laughed. “You made me want to stay. So you could probably say that that was one of the first times I was wrong. And that’s not a lot.”

“We should make this a tradition,” he laughed.

“Going to the park? Don’t people do that for fun? You’re making it work.” She laughed.

They stayed there for a while, before heading back to the house half an hour away, and the sun was already beginning to darken. “Babe, go and get ready. We have to be out of here in an hour.” He yelled from the living room.

“I remember someone saying I was going to go all out and go to the salon to get everything done.” She yelled, after taking a quick shower.

He laughed, “Well, plans change. Like the way you felt about me when we met.”

Kim got ready. She put on the strapless red dress, that showed off her curves and kept her long brown locks down and in natural waves. She put on her red heels that she also bought, and went to the living room, where everything was ready. “And here I thought we were going back into town.”

He held out his hand. “Not tonight. We are staying in.” The room was full of candles, and somehow, and on the TV was a montage of pictures from their wedding.

“Oh my gosh! Who did this?” She pointed to the TV, while Gerald pulled her close to his body.

“Our family.” He whispered in her ear. Instead of having a table filled with food, they took their seats on the couch, close together and had food brought to them. “You look better than I envisioned in my head.” He smiled.

“Don’t I always?” She said, feeding him.

They finished dinner and then made their way to the beach. “My dress! It’s going to get dirty.” She exclaimed.

He was on his knees, an removed her shoes, and then rolled her dress a bit higher. “I thought it was too long anyways.” He laughed.

She laughed also, and they were on the sand. It was good that they were alone there. No distractions, whatsoever.

Somehow, Gerald had bucket, and took a sat on the towel that he also brought out, and started himself a project. “Me and my mom always went to the beach and built these huge sand castles. My mom would be the queen, while I was the prince. And now I have my princess.”

She rolled her eyes. “Can you be anymore cheesy. Fairy tales don’t necessarily come true.”

“Mine did,” he winked at her.

She pushed his face away playfully. “Well you know what my fairy tale would be about?” She turned his face so he was facing her, and then caught him into a searing kiss. “It’s such a beautiful night tonight. The stars are all out, and there’s no cool breeze, and look.” She pointed to the water in the near distance. “The water looks calm enough.

“We are not going swimming.” He told her. “We’re making a sand castle.”

“But I got all dressed.” She began ping her dress from the sand, and it fell to the ground, revealing her strapless bikini, in the shade matching the dress. She smiled, seductively.

Gerald shook his head. “You’re unbelievable you know that?”

Kim laughed. “Well…” She looked around, and found a tiki face hanging on a pole. “If you don’t come swimming with me, then there’s serious trouble.”

He laughed at her. “Why?’

“Why?” She repeated. “Well, it’s a…local superstition.” She made up, walking around him, holding the face in her hand. “Yeah. Young women new to the island must anoint their men in the water before the full moon, they got thrown into a…volcano…by a…demon.” She bit her thumb and tried to hold back a laugh.

“That would actually be pretty hot in that bikini you’re wearing.” He .

“Don’t you want to save me, prince charming?”

He stared at her, “Hell yeah. As soon as I’m done making myself a sand castle.”

Kim threw the face onto the sand. “You’re honestly turning me down in this red hot bikini and going swimming for a sand castle?” She tried to clarify.

“Yeah.” He laughed.

“Fine.” Kim said, running back inside. “You leave me no choice then.” She came running back, and started squirting him with a water gun. He put his head down, and tried to reach for her, but she kept moving and laughed. “I found it in the closet in our room!” She giggled.

His arm was outstretched and they were both laughing. Gerald kept trying to grab the gun from her hands, but she pulled back, until he put his strong grip onto it, and pulled it from her, causing her body to collide with his. “That’s definitely not cool. That’s not cool, Kim.”

She wrapped her arms around him. “Would you save me now?” She asked.

“Yeah,” He picked her up over her shoulder.

“No!” She laughed.

“I’m gonna throw you in the ocean!” He laughed, running towards the water.

“Stop it!” She choked out.

They came back onto the shore, where his tiny attempt of a sand castle remained. “I can’t believe you actually threw me. That is never going to happen again, do you hear me?” She poked his chest.

“Well, it doesn’t count if you don’t let go, you left me no choice.” He laughed.

“Oh yeah? She stepped onto the sand castle.

“No! That was going to be a magnificent building!” H whined.

“It was barely a house.” She laughed. “So now what?”

He wrapped his arms around her waist. “Well, I have something in mind that we can, that would keep us busy.” He raised his eyebrows, and chased her into the house.

Kim woke up wrapped up n Gerald’s arms. She felt the heat of the sun on her face and felt it burn her eyes when she opened them. She groaned and felt Gerald squirm beside her. “Good morning,” she said, turning over so she could face him.

He opened his eyes, saw her glowing face. “Good morning.” He answered. He wiped the hair out of her eyes. “How’d you sleep?’

She smiled. “The way I sleep every time I’m with you: amazing.” She leaned in for a kiss. “Look, I’m gonna go get some breakfast. I’m starving. Okay?”

He nodded, giving her another kiss.

She was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs and bacon. Gerald walked out of the bedroom after finishing taking a shower. He sat on the island in the kitchen and Kim prepared him a plate. “Smells delicious.” He said, taking in the aroma of the food.

Kim nodded. “So what’s on the agenda today?”

Ge shrugged. “Anything you want to do. We can go for a stroll on the beach, or go back to town.”

She sighed, and took the forkful of food he was holding out for her. “The first sounds perfect. I’m so exhausted, I just want a relaxing day.”

He raised his eye brows, “Exhausted, are you?” Teasing her with his eyes.

“Hoy, ikaw ha.” He playfully pushed his face away. “I don’t think it’s anything to be happy about. You got your beautiful wife exhausted, and wipe that smirk off your face.” She smiled at him.

“Okay, the beach it is. Maybe we can try making that sand castle one more time.” He offered.

“What is up with you and sand castles? I’m gonna go take a shower, and then I’ll be back, okay?’ She took another mouthful of food before exiting the room.

Kim got out with her hair up in a messy bun and wearing a short summer dress that she could easily change out of into her bathing suit. She was holding a bag of supplies: sun screen, a hat just in case, two towels, and a beach umbrella. “Okay, let’s go to the beach.”

Gerald nodded, after finishing washing the dishes. “Let’s go.” He was already in his swimming trunks and also a white wife beater. He took the bag from her hand, and held her hand with his free one, leading her outside.

The sun was bright outside, and the beach was full of people that day, kids scattered about building sand castles, running around, and swimming, and couples having picnics. They took a seat in an area where there wasn’t as much people crowding around. There were still photos being taken of them, but Kim and Gerald made sure it wasn’t going to spoil their honey-moon.

Throughout their time, they went for a swim, ate food that Gerald was able to pack, built Gerald’s much awaited sand castle and finally, Kim went back for a swim with some people she was able to meet and make friends with. But like she would always return to Gerald, happy to be back. She wrapped herself in a towel, and took a seat beside her husband. “I still can’t believe how nice the water is here.” She said, eating some fruits.

He nodded. “Yup. Amazing. I kind of don’t wanna leave.”

“Talaga? I thought you’d be so excited to get back at playing basketball and interviews, and being hounded by crazy fans.” She smiled.

“I’m always excited for that, but there’s this calmness here. It’s almost like that life existed a long time ago.”

She laughed. “When you weren’t married.”

“Right, when I wasn’t married, and I didn’t have this beautiful woman in life who I love more than anything.”

“Great answer.” She smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips, and they heard cheering all around them. They spun around and looked at everyone who was smiling, and taking pictures of them. Kim and Gerald just waved at them ad laughed. And then Gerald gave each and every one of them a run for their money, when he touched Kim’s face softly, and then kissed her again, but with more force causing her to fall on the towel which she was sitting on, and he crawled on top of her, laughing at the same time he kissed, and the screaming got louder.

Kim pushed him off, and pushed him on the sand. She laughed, and stood u, watching him on the ground. He got up, and then started chasing her, eventually catching her and twirling her around in his arms. He carried her back to the place where they settled, and then got comfortable there. He was lying on her lap, and she was just staring off at the happiness this place set off, as if they never knew the word problems.

“What are you thinking?” He asked her, watching her face tighten.

She looked down and smiled. “Nothing. Just how happy I am right at this moment. I know nothing can hurt me.”

“I love you.” He said for the first time that day.

Her smile widened, “I love you.” She leaned down and kissed her. “I have a question, actually.”

“What’s up?”

“You said yesterday how every time we’re at the park you get revelations, or some sort of predictions or desire or whatever.” She laughed. “What did you see yesterday?”

He smiled, and sat up. “The first time, I knew I loved you; the second time, I knew I wanted you to marry me; this time, I know I want to start a family with you.”

“Well, I was hoping you’d say that.” She kissed him. “Because I think I’m pregnant.”

What do you mean you think you might be pregnant? We just came on our honeymoon.” He was taken back, considering the fact that he didn’t realize this day would come so soon.

Kim could sense his body stiffen, and saw genuine shock in his eyes. “I’m late, Ge. I took a test before the wedding, and it was positive.” She took a deep breath. This was the first time she told anyone, and she was afraid of what he might say. “I didn’t see a doctor yet. I thought maybe I should’ve told you.”

Gerald sighed. “You might be pregnant. Wow. Never thought it would be this soon.”

“Are you mad?” Kim asked, avoiding eye contact. She wasn’t sure what reaction he’d have, but this was definitely not it: unattached.

“Of course not.” He put his hand on the side of her face to reassure her. “Of course I’m not mad. Why would I be mad that we might be starting a family? Didn’t I just tell you that I wanted to?” He gently pressed his lips against her skin. “I love you, and if you end up pregnant; I couldn’t be happier.” He put his other hand on her stomach. “I love the both of you.” He smiled.

She didn’t realize she was crying until Gerald wiped a tear away from her face. “Let’s go back?” She nodded.

The next day, Gerald offered to bring her to the local hospital on the island, and they took a test. He stayed by her side, holding her hand the whole time, and stayed supportive. “So the results will be in a couple of days.”

The left the hospital hand-in-hand. “Are you nervous?” He asked her while driving back.

Kim shrugged. “I didn’t realize I was going to spending some of my honeymoon at a hospital taking a pregnancy test.” She tried to keep light of the situation.

He took her hand, and kissed the back of her hand. “So if it’s a girl?”

Kim turned to stare at him. “What?”

“A girl. What’ll be her name?” He asked with a smile on her face. “If it’s a boy, I already have a name picked out.”

“We’re not naming him after you.” She said, smiling.

“No. What about Jason? Jason Anderson?” He suggested.

Kim made a face. “What? You don’t like it?”

She shook her head. “What about Ryan? Ryan Christopher Anderson?”

“3 names? Really? For a kid, he’s gonna be made fun of. Too many names to remember.” He told her.

She laughed. “Too many name? Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu. That’s a lot of names. Gerald Randolph Anderson Jr? Lot of names.”

“Okay, but don’t throw it off the table.”

“Okay.” She laughed. “And for a girl? What about Kaley? Kaley Nicole?”

“What’s with you and middle names? Don’t you want it to be simple?”

She chuckled. “What do you want our daughter’s name to be?”

“I don’t care. All I know is she’s gonna be daddy’s little girl. How about Isabella? Isabella Rose Anderson?” He proposed.

Kim smiled. “We could be having a baby.” She laughed. “Our baby.”

He chuckled, “After a couple of days of getting married. Talk about unexpected.”

She returned the laugh. “Unexpected, maybe, but wanted, always wanted.”

He nodded. “All we need to do is wait for the magic call.”

They s