Part IX

Twist Of Fate

We eventually arrived morning at Japan, I sent Kibum a text and waited an hour, I tried calling him but he doesn't answer. I tried calling him repeatedly but he still doesn't answer. I sent few texts asking him if he's okay and why he doesn't answer my calls. the last message i sent him was asking him to answer my call. I called one last time.I swear, I'll book a ticket and burst back at Korea to know what's going on at the dorm. I should be responsible enough to my members and donsaengs.

*Phone still ringing*

He answered without spitting a single word.

 

"Kibum, i-" I paused, thinking what to say next.

"I'm sorry i didn't let you know about me leaving eventually but-" I cutted my sentence, remembering that i don't want him to know about why i'm here

"But i tried talking to you and i-, " I blabbered fast, so that he wouldn't hang up.

"I don't know how to say it and-" I really don't.

"I'm sorry Kibum please talk to me-," I begged.

"please Kibu-"

*Hanged up*

He didn't nag at me? or even complain why I left so suddenly? Atleast I know they're okay. I better call Taemin.

 

Calling: Taemin ^^

"Hey Taemin."

"Hyung? What made you call me?"

"Are everything fine there?"

"Yes I guess? Oh! except from Kibum hyung."

"What? Why? What happened to him?"

"He asked where you are then i answered that you have some business to do in Japan and the he got angry and asked me what business while grabbing my collar then he apologized eventually and ran into his room."

"What? I don't understand, why would he be angry about me having business in Japan?"

"I don't know too hyung, Bye, I'm losing my game now, Bye hyung!"

"Yeah"

*Hanged up*

Why would he be angry at me? Maybe because i left without him knowing? No way, Kibum doesn't react that much. He will only be that angry when I talk about...

*Flashback*

"Hey Kibum, what if someone offers me to be a soloist and i have to leave SHINee?"

"Don't accept it."

"Why?"

"Being a soloist ain't no fun. Do you really want to be a soloist that badly that you have to leave SHINee?!"

"i-i mean, that would be great right? I can fulfill my biggest dream and if i become one, you would be proud of me right? We could still be bestfriends right?"

"I would rather hate you! Is someone offering you to become a soloist?! If that's what you really want then yeah! Go for it! DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE!"

"Hey Kibum! I was just kidding! Hey, wait up!

*End of flashback*

That was seriously worst than I thought, he didn't really talk to me for days.

Or maybe it's that time when that recruiter called and offered me, maybe Key heard that conversation, he is smart enough to understand everything. But i didn't accept the deal, all I did was not telling him the truth and make him not worry about me, I just hate it when he's being too nice at me, it makes me feel pathetic.

Key's POV

I don't have any schedules today, I'm still  locked in my room. No noise was coming from the outside, usually, I hear shouting of victory because of the videogames they play. I peeked outside my room, weird. No one's around, i thought Taemin and Jonghyun doesn't have schedules today. I'll call them. Wait. That's not my job, that's the leader's job. I shouldn't take responsibilities of a damn leader. If something's gonna happen to s, he will be blamed and Myeongshik hyung will scold him and he has to come back to SHINee and he will not become a soloist and and he will stay with me and never leave again! yes yees. That's right, I shouldn't worry. 

I'm hungry, I opened the refrigerator and the only food I found was chicken, perfect. I'm craving for chicken. Wait. NO! I don't like chicken, I hate chicken, I don't eat chicken, only Jinki eats chicken. No, I don't eat chicken, but I'm hungry, nope, but I'm craving, no! I don't eat chicken, Aish I'll just eat instant noodles, yes, instant noodles, even if Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho doesn't let me eat those.

I poured hot water into the cup and waited 5 minutes, I was looking at my watch the whole time until it reaches 5 minutes... and.... a little more... and... Done! This is the first time i felt this hungry before, maybe because it's already 1 o'clock and i ate breakfast at 6am. I grabbed my chopsticks and started shoving noodles in my mouth.

"Ya Kibum!" Jonghyun came out of nowhere.

"Hm?" I said mouthful.

"Why are you eating that?!" He asked angrily.

"I'm hungry!" I shouted mouthful.

"Don't you dare put another single noodle in your mouth," He said pointing at my food.

I slowly opened my mouth and ate a single noodle.

"Hey! give that to me!" He ran and tried to grab my food while I ran around so that he won't get my food.

"No!" I chewed faster.

"Yah! give it to me!"

We ended up fighting over the noodles in a corner.

"Hey, what's with all these mess?!" Taemin said while Minho closed the door glaring at the mess we made. We froze, I'm half-sitting and half-lying at the couch, Jonghyun on top of me, one of my foot on his face.

 

Taemin's POV

"What time is it?" Minho hyung asked.

"It's 12:30, You have photoshoot right?"

"Yeah, come on, let's go back to the dorm now."

We paid the bill and we chose to walk home to excersise and talk about stuffs at the same time.

"Taemin?"

"Hm?"

"Do you find it wrong to love someone with your gender, you know, are alike?"

"Hm? Why do you ask?"

"Uh, nothing, just thinking."

"You mean love? as in lovers?"

"Uhm, yeah, kind of."

"Hmm. As long as you love each other, that doesn't matter."

"Really?! Uh, I mean, if you fall for someone with the same gender with you, would you confess?"

"Well that's an odd question, I think so."

"If someone confessed to you, would you accept him?"

"As long as i have feelings for him, I would."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why are we talking about this by the way?"

"Uh, nothing, just so we can have topic to discuss."

"Ow-kay?"

We arrived at the dorm. The dorm was so messy, chairs messily everywhere.
We saw Kibum and Jonghyun, Jonghyun on top of Kibum, Kibum half-lying at the couch, holding a cup of noodles with his foot on Jonghyun's face.

"Hey what's with all these mess?!" I said angrily.

"I won't clean this." Minho said grabbing a towel to take a shower.

They froze on their spot,

"Now tell me, what's with all these mess?" Minho spitted.

They slowly pointed at each other while giving us an it's-not-me-it's-him look.

"You better clean this up, the both of you." I said, while we're still glaring at them.

"But It was him! he ate instant noodles, that's not good for our health!" Jonghun accused Kibum.

"I ate it because i'm hungry!" Kibum yelled in Jonghyun's face.

"You ate instant noodles?" Minho asked.

"How many times have I told you to not eat those!" Minho added.

"Fine! We'll clean this up." Kibum said angrily

"See? he voluntarily participated to clean this all, I'm outta here." Jonghyun said confidently.

"BOTH OF YOU HYUNG." I shrugged.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I offered to walk Shin Sekyung home but she hesitated. I defenitely know she likes me, keke. I purposely stared at her a few times and she feels really awkward about it, she even excused to make a call.

I got into the dorm when i saw Kibum eating a cup of noodle, I remember throwing that yesterday.

 

"Ya Kibum!" I shouted.

"Hm?" He said mouthful.

"Why are you eating that?!" I asked angrily.

"I'm hungry!" He yelled mouthful.

"Don't you dare put another single noodle in your mouth," I said pointing at the food.

He slowly opened his mouth and ate a single noodle.

"Hey! give that to me!" I ran and  tried to grab the food while he ran around so that I won't get the food.

"No!" He chewed faster teasingly.

"Yah! give it to me!"

We ended up fighting over the noodles in a corner.

 

"Hey, what's with all these mess?!" Taemin said while Minho closed the door glaring at the mess we made. We froze, Kibum is half-sitting and half-lying at the couch, I'm on top of him, one foot on my face.

After Minho and Taemin scolded us, we cleaned the whole dorm. I spent the rest of the day sleeping. Normally, I would daydream about Shin Sekyung, was I that blind? Aish let me just sleep.

 


A/N: Summer is over T^T I think I can update atleast twice a week now that school is starting.

 Yesterday was the first day of our class. My school is just blocks away from my house and believe me, I was late.

So, I walked to my school confidently

When I saw someone I know

Then I saw some of my close friends

And my friend was like Yay my latemates! Lets run guise
i'm like LOL THE LAST ONE PAYS MY FOOD

We're at the frontdoor of our room 'n my friend pushed us inside

Then the teacher was like

And we were like

Uh, Hi guise. guise hi.

Then we sat in our desks and the teacher suddenly said to introduce ourselves in the front.
The new strange students introduced theirselves first

The when it's my turn I introduced myself about stuffs and things then the teacher suddenly said to show talent in MY turn

My friends was like

I'm like Uh, can I get some of my friends with me with an evil glare to them

Then my friends was like

Then she said 'Yeah go on'

Then my friend was like

We really don't know how to happy dance or something...

LOLJK.


YE WERK DAT

ES BE LIKE

WE CAN SING TOO. WE HAVE A SONG FOR YOU

THEY WERE LIKE

SPENT THE REST OF THE DAY LIKE

GO HOME LIKE

 6pm - 4am

WHEN THE SCREEN FROZE

THEN GO BACK LIKE

THEN WAKE UP LIKE

 

I HATE SCHOOL FML.