Part XVI

Twist Of Fate

A beeping sound woke me up, I tapped the alarm clock, the beeping didn't stop. I tapped stronger, still didn't stop. Wait. This isn't an alarm clock. This is a face I'm spanking. I took a look, only one eyed open because I'm still sleepy, it was Jonghyun. Then I remembered I wasn't sleeping again at my room. The beeping sound annoyed me more, oh, the alarm clock is at my left side which is opposite to the one i'm used to. It finally stopped when I hitted it hard because of anger. 

Sunday, June 16 2013, 9:11am
Schedules: Cook breakfast for dongsaengs

It's Onew hyung's turn to cook breakfast, he's not around. I'll be the one to cook for them.

I entered my room, saw my phone lying on the floor while a song is playing. This was the one Jinki told me to listen to. I'll listen to it later.

I showered, cooked breakfast and checked my phone. I got a message from Jinki.

From: Younggahm
Don't forget your breakfast. Take care of yourself for me.

I replied

To: Younggahm
You too hyung^^

I woke Minho up first.

"Ya, ya ya ya." I blabbered shaking him.

Still no reaction.

"YA!" His body jerked once, squinting his eyes looking at me.

"Aisshhh." He said covering his face with a pillow.

"Wake uuup."

"Noo" He said childishly.

"Wake up!" I yelled.

"3 minutes more. Wake Taemin firrst."

I headed to the other bed and woke Taemin.

"Taeminn" I shook his body.

Eyebrows squinting angrily.

"YA TAEMIN!"

He sat upright as fast as a blink of an eye, then imidiately lied back to his bed.

Now I'm angry.

"NO ONE WILL GET UP?!"

No response.

"OH YEAH THEN THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER I'M OUTTA HERE"

I stumbled to the kitchen, then back at their room bringing a pitcher of ice cold water.

"NO ONE HEARD ME?!"

I was about to pour it to Taemin's face when he got up fastly.

"N-no hyung I'm up already" 

"Well that was easy. Now for Minho."

I actually poured it to his feet.

"H-hey! What the hell Kibum?"

"You still won't get up?"

I opened the pitcher and acted to pour it to his body when he stood up from his bed.

"Okay!"

 

Minho's POV

 

I got a message from Jonghyun.

From: Jonghyun
Yooooo

I replied,

To:Jonghyun
Whaaaat

I recieved another message from Sekyung

From:Sekyung
guesswhaaaat

I replied,

To:Shin Sekyung
Whaaaat

She replied a second quick.

From:Shin Sekyung
Lol nvrmnd.

I replied too,

To:Shin Sekyung
Well you.

"Brooo," Jonghyun arrived from where the hell he've been, Swinging his arm on my oh-so-tall-compared-to-him-shoulders.

"Don't tell me why you're that happy."

"Yep, I'll definitely tell you."

"No."

"We are on bro, ON! And now let me tell you that I don't need you no more! ISN'T THAT GREAT?!"

"What? You? and that ? together? Well that made me proud of you."

"Yep, you should be"

"Tell me more!"

"Nope"

"But-"

"I'd rather talk to Taemin Ke."

"Ya!"

He shuffled out my room. Wow, I'm pretty impressed. He didn't need me to get a girlfriend. I felt something strange. 

Envy.

He got a girlfriend while I'm alone since we debuted. All I had was my hyungs and my only dongsaeng Taemin. The only one I could take care of.

 
My phone rang. Oh, it's Siwon hyung.
 
"What's up hyung,"
 
"Ya Minho, wanna come over? We're having soju later with Donghae and Eunhyuk."
 
"Sure. Time and place."
 
"The usual. Late comers drinks 3 shots every round, remember thet."
 
"Yeaa, now that's what I call fun. Later hyung."
 
"Yeah, see you later."
 
*hanged up*
 
 
Taemin's POV
 
 
"Oh there you are my forever-most-commanding-demanding-dearest-ing-lazy-dongsaeng!" Jonghyun hyung is grinning at me sheepishly the whole time.
"What's about that most complimenting compliment of my whole damn life?"
 
"Well that's because I made her in me Taemin, I ing did! Isn't that great? Huh? Huh?" He said elbowing me.
 
"No way" I said shocked, "you two? Am I thinking it right or" I added still dazed.
 
"No idiot, I ain't naughty. What I meant was 'Her, me, To-ge-ther' " Jonghyun made a gesture with his hand to make me understand him.
 
"Oh," I said awkwardly.
 
"Soo? Lemme hear it" he pointed his ear
 
"Hear what hyung?"
 
"The praise Taemin. Let me hear those praise motherers"
 
"Yeaa, the praise"
 
"So?"
 
"Oh, wow hyung, I never expected you could do it by yourself I mean you always ask help from Minho, and yeah you're amazing and let's talk about this later because I'm tired and you're amazing" I pushed him out and loudly shutted the door in his face.
 
Yep, Jonghyun really is weird at some ways. A cool breeze entered the room, making goosebumps around my body. I closed the window, turned the lights on, and rested a little on my bed. Wait. Jonghyun and Shin Sekyung together? But... I thought... Minho hyung is... dating her? I thought he forgot about me because of... her.
 
"Ya, Taemin!" Kibum yelled across the dorm.
 
"What do you want?!" I yelled back
 
"Dinner is ready, get your out there."
 
"Coming" i entered the kitchen seeing Kibum with his apron on, holding 2 plates for us.
 
"Where's Jonghyun?"
 
"He's still on his two-meals-a-day diet"
 
"Isn't this too much for us two?"
 
"So? Are you telling me to throw this all?"
 
"Oh, you're happy. I see."
 
"Sit down and eat."
 
"So Minho hyung told you already,"
 
"I said eat Taemin. Eat."
 
I obeyed  him, my craving senses are not in the time to hear nagging noises Kibum makes. We ate the meal he prepared and washed the dishes after. I'm on my way to my room wen Kibum approached me,
 
"Uh, Taemin?"
 
"Hm?"
 
"Uhm uh, what did Onew told you? Did he tell you not to tell me about his aunt?
 
"Yes, he asked me not to tell you hyung."
 
"Oh. Thanks. That's all I need to know."
 
"Still sick?"
 
"Nope,"
 
"Yes you are Kibum. Go rest in your room. Call me if you need anything."
 
"Uh, yeah."
 
"Uh, hyung? Where's Minho by the way? I haven't seen him around earlier."
 
"He's with Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae"
 
"Where did they go?"
 
"Drinking soju I think so, call him to be sure, I'll go back to my room."
 
"Uh, yeah, sure. Thanks."
 
I turned back to my direction and entered my room. I'm bored. Again. Where's Minho hyung? It's been a while since we played videogames and talked with each other personally and seriously.
 
Minho usually only drinks alcohol when he have problems and when he doesn't know what to do, he doesn't dink them just to kill boredom. Maybe it's because of Jonghyun, and that girl. Maybe it's because they are still dating and Jonghyun suddenly announced that he and Shin Sekyung are together. No. I shouldn't be inventing stories. I should ask Minho hyung if I can help him.
 
I'm really bored.
 
Aish.
 
Now I have to play videogames alone.
I played with it for hours. I took a look at my watch, 11:45.
I stood and entered the kitchen silently to grab some midnight snacks, and stepped back to my room.
I played again and ate the foods I grabbed earlier. Aish. I'm tired of playing alone, I should turn this off before Key hyung enters my room and scold at me nonstopily. I turned the television off, finished my banana milk, and brushed my teeth. I exitted the bathroom door and wiped my face with a towel. A loud thud made my body jerk a little. That loud noise was the door banged widely revealing a drunk Minho in my vision. He litted up his face, looking at me at his most charismatic stare. He took steps getting closer and closer to me with that feirce look, I took steps back until my back reaches the wall. He got closer to me until our feet collides. His face shortened the gap inbetween us and I struggled to move back. To my surprise, he rested his  forehead on the wall beside my face. The scent of liquor lingered in my senses.
 
"Taemin,"
 
That dark, sleepy, husky voice. Hot breath across my neck, sending me shivers.
 
"I like you,"
 

A/N: Sorry it took waaay too long guys :<

 
I'm starting to like SHINee's Breaking News :)
 
Lol when Minho asked Na Eun who she likes the most in SHINee, look at Key's expression

ONKEY GOING STRONG♥
 
I would probably date Key.
Unique, strong personality, very interesting,
just like my cup of tea…”
- Lee Jinki
 
 
 
DON'T TRY TO MESS WITH THEM OR
According to a blog, Onew is improving on his dancing skills these WSS days
YES
HE IS
REALLY,
GUISE,
REALLY
HE IS.
 
Okay. I'll tell you why it took toooo long for me to update
So it goes like
 
ME 9pm-4am
Then dad suddenly enters my room seeing me still wide awake
And I was
And he was like
And I was
And he was like
AND THEN HE CUTTED THE ING INTERNET AND I WAS LIKE
THEN MY DAD'S FACE WENT LIKE
AND THEN I WAS
AND THEN DAD STUMBLED OUT MY ROOM
IT FELT LIKE
AND I WAS LIKE
OH GOD.
 
(comments, please.)