Part I

Twist Of Fate

 

“Yo! Hyung, get your up there and stop staring at your phone, we’re up.”

Should I text her? Nah, she probably won’t text back, she’s too busy with her schedules, I mean, she’s too famous and I’m only a member of a boy group and duh! SHE IS SHIN SEKYUNG! And yeah, a simple “hi” would do right?

“Hey! I said now Jonghyun. NOW. And do you really want me to tell your longtime crush that her pictures are everywhere in your room?”

“I said I’m coming!” .

“Without even wearing a pair of shoes?”

“Y-yeah. After that.”

 

Key's POV

 

After the stylist gave me these clothes to wear…. Ew! Am I supposed to look like an idiot dancing out there in the stage? These jeans are so like a month ago and this watch doesn’t even match with anything. We seriously need another stylist. SERIOUSLY.

“With these jeans and these sneakers… Man! I just love it when my fashion instincts are in me.”

*New message*

“Oh, it’s a picture message from Woohyun”

Hey Key, I need your help. I don’t have a good fashion sense sooo, do these look good on me? Kekeke, sorry for disturbing you”

I replied “Those sneakers are fine but don’t wear jeans that are too tight, it doesn’t suit you, and you’re not really disturbing me kekeke. Btw, I like the shirt”

 

“Hey Key, go change now, 15 minutes left”

“Yeah, thanks Jinki-hyung.”

“Your smile almost rips your face by the way, who are you texting?”

“It’s just Woohyun, hyung.”

“Yeaaa, I see.”Onew said with a wide grin in his face.

“Hey don’t give me that look, He just complimented about my fashion sense hyung.”

“Do small things really makes you that happy? Huh?”

“Hey, first, complimenting about my fashion sense is a BIG thing. Second, do you even know me? Because what I know is you’re my bestfriend and knows every single thing of me. Third, I’m going to change now because there’s only 13 minutes left.”

“Heyy, I was just kidding pabo! You’re cute when you’re being a .”

“Flattery doesn’t work for me.”

“13 minutes left Kibum, Onew are you done? Come and help me out here. ” Our manager interrupted.

Hey, don’t really misunderstand me. I don’t really like Woohyun, maybe he likes me? kekeke. Infact, many did compliment me, Dongwoon, Mir, Amber, Sekyung, Nicole, Jinwoon and ofcourse my dongsaeng Taemin. It just really makes me happy when someone compliments me about my fashion sense and not to mention my looks. Kekeke.

 

Taemin's POV

 

After our Sherlock performance, we headed back to the dorm, as usual, Key-hyung is cooking, Onew-hyung is bugging key-hyung to cook chicken too, Jonghyun-hyung is daydreaming again and looking at his phone every once in a while, and I have no one to play videogames with because Minho-hyung has another schedule, filming another drama probably.

“Dinner is ready guys”

Jonghyun-hyung is still spacing out while I was busy playing a 1 player videogame. The both of us snapped out when Onew-hyung came out of nowhere. Well… maybe in the bathroom…

“OH COME ON! SERIOUSLY KEY?”

“Yes Jinki, I told you we ran out of stock.”

“…You did?”

“Well YES idiot.”

“WELL I DIDN’T HEAR IT.”

“WELL YOU BETTER DID BECAUSE-“

“Hey guys calm down, do you really fight because of chicken? I’m hungry let’s just eat okay?” Jonghyun splurted between the two.

“Hey guys I’m home, I brought-“

“OHMYINGGOSHMINHO ILOVEYOUALREADY YOURTHEBESTDONGSAENGINTHEWORLD BECAUSE YOU INGBROUGHTCHICKEN DOYOUKNOWHOW UPSET IWAS AND KIBUM WAS SO MEA-“

Onew shutted when Minho shoved a piece of chicken in his mouth.

“Hey what took you so long Minho-hyung? Do you know how boring it is when I play with the videogame itself?” I broke the silence in the middle of dinner.

“It took a couple of takes because they said I look sick, that insulted me though. And yeah, I know how boring it is when I play 1player when you’re in the dance studio practicing.”

“There’s nothing wrong with your face, you look good as always”

He blushed, I don’t know why but, he did blush.

Thanks Minnie.”

“You look like .” Kibum said in a y tone.

“See Minho? Kibum is so mean!” Jinki talked mouthful of chicken.

“I agree with Kibum Minho, you really look like .” Jonghyun interrupted

“ you. And by the way, the reason I look like is because my pair in that drama I was filming is the ‘love of your life’. Kekeke”

“TELL ME WHAT I HEARD IS WRONG MINHO.”

“OH YOU HEARD IT COMPLETELY RIGHT”

“WHAT?!!”

“Uhuh.”

 

Onew's POV

 

The rain was a little too strong with thunders tonight and I don’t remember a sign of storm earlier, but Kibum, KIM KIBUM. The ALMIGHTY KEY is afraid of thunders and he doesn’t share his room with anybody except with his bunch of clothes. I should call him, I’m too lazy to go to his room and I don’t like the scent of his air freshener, it’s too flowery.

“Hey”

“You’re going to tease me again right?” He replied in a mix of y and scared tone.

“I think so.”

“Onew-hyung?”

“Hm?”

“C-can I sleep there tonight?”

I chuckled “Sure.”

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I just can’t believe that Minho is paired with MY Shin Sekyung, Aish! That .

I’ll just daydream… Wait, its night right? Maybe nightdream? Whatever. I’ll just day/nightdream until I’ll fell asleep.

I was in the middle in daydreaming when Jinki talked

“Hey”

I’m sure he’s talking to his phone.

“I think so.”

He replied with an unexplainable smile I haven’t seen in him. Now it puzzled me, does Onew-hyung have a girlfriend?

“Hm?”

I concentrated in listening him.

He chuckled, “Sure.”

He shuffled through the door bringing a thick jacket with him.

“Strange.” I said with a raising eyebrow.

Now, to continue my business, where was I again? Oh yeah,

We were walking happily with our hands securely holding each other and then she told me “ Jonghyun-ah, why don’t we marry each other and live happily with our 5 kids and lets live in USA, your dream place” then our lips nearly touched and-

The door flung open and I jumped a little then I pretended to be asleep. I peeked a little and I saw Onew and Kibum. Kibum was in his pajamas, still fashionable as always, with a thick jacket that I remember Onew brought with him earlier, Onew’s arm around Kibum’s shoulders rubbing back and forth to keep him warm. I think my heart clenched a little. Maybe because I don’t have a best friend. Well I do but, he is an . To be honest, I kind of envy their friendship because how much they fight, they manage to be with each other at times.

I was surprised when they lied down in Onew’s bed …..They sleep together?