Part VIII

Twist Of Fate

 

 

“I’ll go out for a while.”

“Where are you going?”

“At the park? Why’d you asked?”

“I thought you’ll go to the gym, I’ll go there later.”

“Call me when you got there, I’ll come over.”

“Yeah”

I came to the park we usually go, inhaled some fresh air. Today is so calming and silent, No one is still in the park except me and that Ahjussi cleaning at the grass part of the park, while I’m sitting here at a swinging chair.

“I said I won’t you big eyed-“someone spoke, I dared not to mind it.

A lady walked in my sight, being pushed or something.

“Oh,” I said shocked, not seeing the one who pushed her.

“Uhm, uh- hey” She said nervously.

“…Hey” I said weirdly.

“Uhm, Why are you here?” She said not really knowing what to say.

“Because this is a public park?” My answer came out to be a question.

“Oh. Uh, I mean uhm, don’t you have schedules or something?” She said awkwardly.

“Nope, I’m not really a busy person.”

I can’t believe I talked normal to the person I like, she turned out the one who is nervous. Maybe Shin Sekyung likes me Keke.

“Really? I thought you were bounded with schedules.”

“Well you’re wrong. How ‘bout you?”

“I don’t accept schedules that are too early, that gives me baggy eyes.”

“Hmhm,” I chuckled. She smiled.

“Are you waiting for someone?” She asked.

“No, I usually go here. This is the place where I can feel free.”

“Yeah me too, I go here to clear my mind, forget about problems, I feel like a random and normal citizen here.”

“Have you ate lunch?”

“Nope”

“How ‘bout let’s have a meal?”

“Y-yeah, sure.”

“Don’t worry about the bill, I got it.”

“Uh, thanks.”

We’re on our way to the restaurant; I can’t believe I’m taller than her. (A/N: Yeah, Deal with it.)

“We can eat here.”I said opening the door for her.

“Yeah, since it’s your treat.” She said coolly while we’re on our way to the two seater table.

“You’re cute.” I said while sitting down.

We stared at each other as if we were playing who will look out first.

“You like me.” She said with and accusing serious look.

“You like me too.” I copied her.

“May I take your order ma’am, sir?” The waitress interrupted

“O-oh, I’ll just eat Ramyun, I’m on diet.”

“One serve of special ramen coming right up! How ‘bout you sir?”

“I’d like to order this and this.” I pointed out the menu.

“Right away sir! How about your drinks?”

“Just plain water for me.”

“Me too.”

“Your order is coming in 5 minutes.”

Minho’s POV

“I’ll go out for a while.” Jonghyun blabbered on his way to the door.

“Where are you going?” I asked half yelling.

“At the park? Why’d you asked?”

“I thought you’ll go to the gym, I’ll go there later.”

“Call me when you got there, I’ll come over.”

“Yeah”

PERFECT. KEKE.

“Hey .” I called Sekyung.

“Oh, hey .”

“Are we gonna fight, or you’ll be nice to me and convince me to tell some good news?”

“I’d rather peel your skin off.”

“It’s about ‘My short legged friend’.”

“Yeah? What is it?”

“You better be nice to me after I say this.”

“Aish,”

“Let’s meet at the same park right now, RIGHT NOW.”

“I’m on my way.”

----

“You see that guy?”

“Yep.”

“Go to him and confess.”

“You’re not my mom.”

“Do I have to drag you there?”

“I know you can’t do that.”

“Come on, he easily gets nervous when he talks to someone he likes.”

“Still not convinced.”

“I’ll drag you there.”

“You can’t do that.”

“Oh I can. Watch me.”

I pushed her from her back, ofcourse she’s nothing compared to my strength.

“I don’t wa- hey! Let go of me!”

“Still not convinced?”

“I said I won’t you big eyed-“

I halted pushing her and walked away, seeing them starting a conversation. Jonghyun didn’t see me.

I got into the dorm after seeing them walking together. They’re having a meal I think so.

“What are we having for lunch?”

“I don’t know, Kibum is still locked in his room. I ate all Jinki hyung’s chips because I’m hungry.”

“Hey you know that’s not good for you.”

“Yea, but I’m too hungry.”

“Let’s eat out.”

“That’s the best idea I’ve encountered the whole week hyung.”

I chuckled, “Come on, where do you want to eat?”

“I want to eat at McDonalds but their food makes me fat.”

“It’s okay I will still play videogames with you even when you’re chubby.”

“I want to have abs like Jonghyun hyung.”

“Hey I’m serious this time, where do you want to eat?”

“You remember where barbeque house Jinki hyung took us? I love the food there.”

“Yeah, I think I know where that is… Oh, beside that mini shop we saw that has our name on it.”

“Come on let’s gooo” He said grabbing my arm playfully.

Taemin’s POV

Minho hyung ordered for us because so that the waiter wouldn’t recognize me, I have a lot of fangirls and even boys in this place.

“This meal is too fancy that I don’t even want to touch it because of the presentation they made.” I said staring at my plate.

“Yeah me too, but I’m hungry. I’ll eat it.” He said grabbing his spoon and fork.

“Wait! Let’s take a photo first.”

“But I’m too hungry.”

“Aish. I left my phone at the dorm.” i said while tapping my pockets.

“Use mine.” Minho said handing his phone to me.

“Okay ready… 1 2 and 3… click!”

“Let me see it… Aah, Good-looking as always”

I chuckled.

Incoming Call
From: Shin Sekyung

I stared at Minho’s phone, I snapped out when he snatched it out of my hand.

“Uh, give me a second” He said with a forced smile.

He walked in to the restroom to talk to his phone privately… privately…

What could it be that it has to be talked privately, don’t Minho hyung trust me? Is he dating Shin Sekyung? How could Jonghyun hyung react to this? So that’s why he doesn’t play videogames with me so often anymore.

“Hey Taemiinn” Minho said waving a hand in front of my face.

“O-oh,”

“Why are you just staring at your plate? Is it because it’s still too fancy? Here, I’ll make it ugly-looking so you would eat it.” He looks happy after that call.

“N-no need hyung I’ll eat it already.”

“Okay, I can’t take this anymore, I’m seriously starving.” He started shoving everything in his mouth, while I started eating too.

Minho’s POV

My phone started ringing, Taemin is blankly staring at my phone while I don’t completely know what to do. I snatched my phone at his hand, I was pretty surprised that Sekyung is the one who called me. I have a feeling that Taemin thinks I’m dating Sekyung. Gross.

“Uh, give me a second” I said forcing a smile.

I quickly got into the restroom.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!!”

“Woah, chill there man.”

“You should’ve called later!”

“Heheyy, just cool out okay? I’m also angry at you”

“Okay. What do you want?

“DO YOU KNOW HOW UNCOMFORTABLE I AM WHENEVER HE LOOKS STARES AT ME?!!

"Woah, you should be thankful for that."

"WHAT SHOULD I BE THANKFUL AT?! YOU SAID HE WILL ACT AWKWARDLY AROUND ME BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE ME BEING AWKWARD AND HE BEING WAY COOLER THAN ME?! NO ONE BEATS ME!"

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM TOO MUCH" I shouted at my phone and bursted out the restroom seeing Taemin still staring a his plate.

"Hey Minnie," he is still staring at his plate.

"Hey Taemin?" i said leaning down to look at his eyes

"Hey Taemiinn" i said waving my hand in his face

"O-oh,"

 

“Why are you just staring at your plate? Is it because it’s still too fancy? Here, I’ll make it ugly-looking so you would eat it.” I said half joking.

“N-no need hyung I’ll eat it already.” He grabbed his spoon and fork

“Okay, I can’t take this anymore, I’m seriously starving.” I started shoving everything in my mouth.

 

Key's POV

Onew sent me messages and called me a few times but I decided to ignore it, I'm too angry at him. I mean, who wouldn't? He disappeared out of nowhere and decided to leave SHINee to become a soloist, he's not that selfish to trade us to be a soloist right? It's impossible for him to go to Japan so badly. I'm sure the reason he got there so quickly is to become a famous soloist, that was his main goal eversince i told him that he sings very impressive, that is the reason he joined SME. I read one of the messages Jinki sent me.

From: Younggahm
Kibum answer my call for once please~

*Incoming Call*
From: Younggahm

 

"Kibum, i-" He paused, thinking what to say next.

"I'm sorry i didn't let you know about me leaving eventually but-" He said not knowing what to say.

"But i tried talking to you and i-, " He paused for a while,

"I don't know how to say it and-" He said nervously.

"I'm sorry Kibum please talk to me-," He begged.

"please Kibu-"

I hanged up without laying a single word.

 

Everything is clearer now. He chose to be selfish.

 

 


A/N: My OnKeyy T-T Why do i have to do this to myself T^T Who should Key be with? It's kinda confusing me RN. Sometimes I ship OnKey and then when i watch videos on Youtube I end up fangirling about JongKey. WHY.

Ooooor, should i make polls? Majority wins! Okay i don't know what to do anymore TBH.

 

THE SHINEE's ONE AND ONLY VISUAL LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

  
  
  



LET ME KEEP YOU IN MY POCKET OMFG.

 

Last chapter i gave you OnKey/JinKibum Picture and gif spam. Now i'll give you JongKey :))

 





 

THIS IS MY OTP

(Pictures and gifs not mine)