Part IV

Twist Of Fate

 

“I think you like him Minho.”

“I-“

“Guys, LUUNCH” Kibum interrupted.

Thank God I have a reason to escape this conversation.

“Let’s continue later hyung, thanks for listening.”

“Anytime bro.”

While eating lunch, I have a chance to think about what Jonghyun told me.

“Ya Minho!” Kibum yelled at me and I jumped a little.

“Wha- oh, uh, uhm, uh- Yea?”

“I asked if there is something you needed so that we can buy it. I’ll go grocery shopping later with Jinki.”

“Oh, uh, uhm, yea, I-I mean, nothing.”

“Is there something wrong Minho?” Jinki asked me.

“Is there something we need to discuss about?” Kibum added.

“Yeah hyung, you’ve been like that since yesterday.” Taemin said questionably.

Jonghyun looked away as soon as I looked at him.

“N-nothing.”

“You sure hyung?” Taemin asked me staringly.

I feel so uncomfortable whenever he looks at me.

“I said it’s nothing Taemin.” He continued eating.

 

We finished eating and I’m on my way to my room when Jonghyun blocked me.

“Being mean doesn’t help Minho.” He tapped my back then continued to walk in his way.

I stayed there frozen, am I being mean to Taemin earlier? Then I walked in my room.

Jinki and Taemin washed the dishes I cleaned the room because I have nothing to do, Jonghyun is in his room sleeping While Kibum is getting ready to go grocery shopping.

Do I really like Taemin? I love him but I only do because he’s my closest dongsaeng and my friend. No. I don’t like him like that. I only love him because he’s my friend. Why am I even like this? The last time I’m like this is when I liked someone. It can’t be it right? It shouldn’t be. What will I do now? Should I avoid him? No. I don’t know what to do now. I really don’t.

Key’s POV

 

Minho is acting strange today, I don’t even know why. The last time I remember him being like that is when he liked someone. He immediately talked about it with me. I think I should ignore it, not that I don’t care, if I’ll convince him, for sure he will be angry.

“Hey Onew hyung, get ready quickly.”

“Didn’t manager hyung tell you to cover your face?”

“People in the grocery store will think that we’re shop lifters.”

“You will be crowded with fangirls.”

“Then I will ask them patiently to stay away and give us some time to shop.”

“I know you can’t ‘patiently ask’ them.”

“Can you just change now?”

He immediately turned to his room and as soon as I took the first step in turning back to my room to recheck how I look,

“Done.”

“Ew, I don’t want an idiot to come with me. Go change another one.”

“But I like these.”

“It’s because you like them doesn’t mean it looks well together. Come with me.”

“You’ll let me borrow your clothes?”

“Suddenly, yes.”

We got in my room and I chose clothes that are comfortable to him and looks good at him ofcourse.

“Go change at my bathroom, do I have to dress you? Come on, you’re not a kid anymore Jinki.”

“This looks itchy, and these jeans looks tight on me, I’ve got bigger than yours you know.”

“Stop reacting and go change now .”

“Atleast my dumb is bigger than your smart .”

“I SAID NOW.”

 

Onew’s POV

 

We got into the grocery store and the only thing that covers my face is a pair of sunglasses, while Kibum is showing his bare face. He “patiently” asked the fangirls/boys to give us time to shop.

“Wow, you ‘patiently’ asked them.”

“Shut up.” Key said while picking a carton of banana milk for Taemin.

“Don’t forget to buy chicken, you said we ran out of stock and that is the reason I came with you.” I Blabbered.

“Hey stop picking random junkfoods you fatass.”

“Better keep my fat , fat.”

“You’re going to pay that.”

“I know, idiot.”

“Do you know what’s wrong with Minho?” Kibum said changing the subject.

“Nope.” I answered.

“Weird. He usually talks with me or neither you about it.”

“Maybe Jonghyun knows, he’s the closest one to Minho.”

“Oh, I thought they we’re fighting.”

“Nah, I don’t think so. They can’t fight with that little reason.”

“Ahem.”An old lady interrupted us.

“May you walk faster young men?” The old lady asked nicely.

“Oh, we’re sorry Ahjussi.” Then we allowed her to go first trying to be a gentleman.

“Are we loud enough to let our sassaeng fans hear this conversation?” I asked.

“Maybe. Just go to the counter and pays these stuffs.”

“Hey, I said I was just going to pay for my Junkfoods.”

“I forgot my wallet at the dorm hyung.”

“Oh not now Key. I’m broke.”

“Come on hyung, I’m going to repay you when we got home.”

“Aish, fine. I’ll just give you the money and you line up.”

“Keke. Okay.”

“You’re just being good to me because I’ll pay for this.”

 

Taemin’s POV

 

“Hey hyung, seriously, what’s wrong?”

“Uh, uhm, I’ll go jog outside a little while.”

“Ya, Minho!” He ran out our dorm.

What’s wrong with him? He immediately talks about his problem with me or Jonghyun, but they’re fighting, or maybe it’s about that fight, last night he talks to me. When he was talking about Shin Sekyung, he always defends himself from accusations even though I didn’t say anything about him liking her. Does Minho hyung likes Shin Sekyung too? I should talk to him, I’ll convince him to talk to me, he can’t say no to me.

“Hey Taemin cleanup this mess you made.”  Jonghyun scolded me.

“After I win this game hyung.”

“You ate all my snacks and even my soda!”

“I’m sure Onew hyung bought another, they’re in the grocery store, shopping.”

“He only buys chicken.”

“He buys junkfoods too hyung.”

“Whatever.  Clean this up this instant Taemin.”

“I said after I win this game!”

“I said now Taemin! And I don’t care if you know my secret, that’s not an excuse.”

Aish.

*Ding dong*

“JONGHYUN HYUUUNG CAN YOU GET THE DOOR?” I yelled because he is in Kibum’s room cleaning probably.

“YOU’RE NEARER AT THE DOOR.” He yelled back.

“OH COME ON!”

“Hey guys open up, these are heavy.”

“Coming.”

“Woah, why didn’t you put these in a cart?” They brang five huge plastic bags.

“Too late for suggestions, now can you help us with this? Hold this.” Onew demanded.

“I shouldn’t have brought you with me Jinki, you bought too many junkfoods.” Key scolded Onew.

“Atleast I paid for it.” Onew defended.

“Whatever.”

“Don’t forget to pay me back for the stuffs you bought Kibum.”

“WOAH IS THIS FOR ME?” Jonghyun inserted.

“It’s mine.” Onew splurted.

“You’re rude Jinki, Hey, Kibum you left your wallet in our room.”

“Hey!” Key immediately snatched his wallet from Jonghyun.

“Ya, don’t worry. I didn’t steal a single penny. By the way your pictures with Onew hyung are cute.”

“You have pictures of us?” Onew asked raising a brow.

“Hey, it’s because I look good with an ugly one beside me.”

“Pay me back now, I’m really broke.” Onew said, then Key smacked his head with his wallet.

“Why are you rushing me? Here! Eat it!” Key reached the money in Onew’s mouth, squeezing his cheeks forcing him to eat it.

“Ouch! You bit my hand!” Key added.

“You told me to eat it.”

“I told to ‘eat’ it not to ‘bite’ it.” Key smacked Onew’s head again.

“Can you stop doing that?” Onew demanded, while Key smacked his head repeatedly with his wallet.

“TELL ME WHO’S DUMB!” Key said childishly still smacking Onew’s head.

“Ou- ou, ouch! ME!”

“WHAT I CAN’T HEAR YOU.” He said still smacking.

“ME- ouch! Stop please, I SAID ME!”

“WHAT?”

“I’M DUMB”

“WHO?”

“ME”

“YOU GUYS ARE SO NOISY! KIBUM COULD YOU PLEASE STOP THAT?” Jonghyun alleged.

Kibum stopped, Onew acted to punch Key, then key moved back a little, preventing Onew to punch him.

“Hey Taemin, where’s Minho?”

Everyone stared at me, I finished half of the carton of banana milk. I randomly looked at each of them.

“What.” I said like answering a guess-what question.

“I said where’s Minho.” Jonghyun said annoyed.

“Oh, he said he will go jog a little while.” I answered.

“What time did he tell you?” Kibum asked.

“Around 2 or something.”

“Well is that a little while?” Jinki added

“Why are you all looking at me?!”

“It’s because you’re the last one who talked to him after he got out.” Jonghyun splurted.

“What did you tell him?” Kibum asked me.

“I forced him to talk to me.”

“Come on guys, let’s give him some time to think.”

“Do you know what’s wrong with Minho Jonghyun?”

“Ofcourse I know.”

“What’s wrong with him?”

“I said let’s give him some time to think.”

“I’m home.” Minho came unexpectedly.

“Hey Minho, sit here, let’s talk.”

“About what?” He returned at his old self again.

“Sit.”

“Ow-kay? After I change, I’m still sweaty-”

“Tell us what your problem is.” Onew said sounding like a Dad.

“What.” He said like answering a guess-what question.

“You don’t have any problem?” Key said confused.

“I guess so.”

“But what’s all those trembling and sweating of your hands when we talked that last night?” i added

“Maybe because it’s cold?”

“Oh come on hyung, I know you have a problem.” i said trying to convince him.

“Stop acting weird guys. You’re freaking me out.”

Jonghyun hyung yawned, “I’m sleepy, if you’re looking for me I’m just in my room sleeping.”

“We haven’t ate dinner yet.”  I shrugged.

“I’ll cook for us.” Key participated.

“Cook chicken.” You all know who said that.

“Cook for yourself Jinki.”

“OHPLEEAASE?” Onew said childishly.

“Beg for it.” Key ordered

“PLEEAASE KIBUMMIE”

“Hmm,” Kibum combed his imaginary beard.

“… Do I have to kneel down? huh? Kibum?”

“Hmm,” Kibum combed his imaginary beard again while glaring at Onew.

“PLEAASE PLEASEPLEASE KIBUMMIE”

“Okay okay! Stop doing Aegyo Jinki, it doesn’t suit old ones like you.”

“Atleast I look younger than you.”

 


A/N: OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSHH FOUND THIS ON FACEBOOK SOMEBODY TELL ME THIS IS REAL OMFGG

 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4721818094548&set=o.17707206614&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

 

 

GIMME A MOMENT

 

MY FEELS.

 

I CANT EVEN PFFT

 

omygosh.