Pressure

The Wrong Guys

//SAEJI//

 

I waited patiently outside the storage room while KiNeul and HyunMi tied up the guys. Omo, I feel like such a criminal. What if they take it too seriously and end up pressing charges? We should just say goodbye to this life right now. I don't know how we'd tell our parents!

 

...On second thought, maybe we don't have that much to worry about if it comes down to our parents. This little detail was what made me and the girls friends, what made us close. Our parents, although successful and happy with the life and path they've chosen, were never around. Whether it was a business trip or a conference call, all of our houses were constantly empty aside from the occasional guest that didn't know that the authority figures of the home were away and would probably not come back for a while. I can't even remember the last time I'd even spoken to my mother face to face. After all this time, we'd just grown used to being alone.

I'm not complaining. These girls were like my sisters. Why would I need anything else? I'm fine with being alone. To me, nothing is really worth the risk.

HyunMi emerged from the room first, KiNeul right after her. While HyunMi looked anxious and very worried to the point of being uneasy, KiNeul acted as if this were an everyday thing for her.

"Gwenchaneyo?" I rushed over to them.

"Neh!" KiNeul answered almost instantaneously.

"Speak for yourself." HyunMi muttered as she rolled her eyes.

"Unnie," KiNeul called me. "We'll go put everything back. Just watch them for a little bit."

"Arasso." I walked inside the storage room while the rest ran off.

Low and behold, there they were all gagged and tied up. All five of them--

Wait. FIVE?! And since when did one of them have long orange hair?! What the heck!

I ran over to the carrot top and pushed the hair out of his face. He was very much asleep, so this gave me a grand window of an opportunity to get a good look at him.

Oh, no. Those lips... That nose... This hair!! This is definitely not one of the Infinite Boys! If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was-- No, it couldn't be! Lee Taemin?! OF SHINEE?!

I made my way over to the next tied up individual. His hair was dark brown and very long. Even though he was dead asleep, I recognized that charismatic face. I held my heart in place with one hand while smearing away sweat with the other. This can't be right. Choi Minho?!

I opened my mouth to release a muted scream. "Omo, omo, omo!" I hurried about the rest of the room to the last three boys.

One had very pristine hair that flipped to one side. The boy beside him had large eyes and hair that flew out in very direction. The last was a face I knew all too well. His cheekbones, those beautiful lips, the perfectly tousled hair--My SHINee bias! Onew?! Oh, no! Key?! Jonghyun! What have we done?!

Despite the fact that my heart was trying to tear its way out of my chest and onto the dusty floor, I stumbled outside just as Mina, EunSun, HyunMi and KiNeul came back. I probably looked hysterical and practically insane which didn't help my situation at all.

"Guys." I spoke emotionlessly.

"Bwoh?" Mina inched towards me. "What's wrong with you?"

"It's not them." I whispered.

"Eh?" EunSun strained to hear me.

"It's not them--It's not Infinite!" I panicked. "We kidnapped somebody else! It's not them!"

"What do you mean it's NOT them?!" HyunMe and KiNeul practically screamed simultaneously.

Mina hit either of them on the back of the head, "Oh, be reasonable! That's just not conceivably possible!"

"Yea," EunSun put the weight on one of her legs. "Besides, who else could it be?"

"Guys, this might sound insane but," I began to speak calmly. "We kidnapped SHINee."

 

KiNeul and HyunMi looked at me like I was a psych patient while Mina and EunSun started to laugh.

"Yah, SaeJi-ah, did you inhale any of that gas?" Mina managed to say though her laugher.

"I'm not joking around!" I threw my hands down in frustration.

 

//KEY//

 

Aissh, I feel a massive headache coming on... What happened?

As I opened my eyes and everything came into focus, I saw nothing but darkness. I let a yawn out--Oh, gross, what is this?!

I lifted my arms to take the cloth out of my mouth only to find that my hands were tied together. What kind of sick joke is this? I twisted my arms together. Luckily, whoever decided to pull this prank didn't know how to properly tie a knot. The rope slipped right off my wrists and into the floor.

I ripped off the gag and started to untie my feet. I looked about the room. It looked like the guys were in the same situation as me. At least, I'm not alone when I have to explain this to SooMan sunbae. He is not going to like this.

Just when I stood up, I heard laughter coming from outside. What idiots. If you're going to kidnap me, at least do it right!

 

//SAEJI//

 

"I'm not joking around!"

The second I finished my sentence, the door to the storage room flew open. Out walked a very alert looking Key. My friends, who didn't believe me not even two seconds ago, stared at Key with wide eyes and jaws dropped.

Key sighed, "Where am I--"

Before any of us could comprehend, KiNeul threw her arm and pinched Key on the neck. Key collapsed to the floor while the rest of us just stared. Well, not all of us. EunSun ran to him just before his head hit the ground.

"What the hell did you just do." I looked at KiNeul unbelievingly.

"I'm sorry!" She panicked. "It's just a pressure point!"

"Key!" EunSun started fixing his hair and fanning him to wake him up. She glared at KiNeul. "Why did you do that!?" She slapped KiNeul's knee.

KiNeul backed away. "It's a reflex! He'll wake up soon!"

"Wait," Mina's voice became shakey. "If Key just woke up... Doesn't that mean the rest of them will wake up soon, too?"