Lies?

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I find myself entranced by you Jae.. So young but so deadly and powerful." Taemin whispered, as he removed his lips from your cheeks.

"I'm leaving." you muttered turning your back to him and you walked away.

It took everything for you not to run off and remain the walking speed you had now. You hopped onto your bike and drove off, the sensation of his lips on your cheeks lingered and it created a fluttery feeling in your stomach.

He'd lied. Obviously he'd lied. You thought driving faster. You were now speeding on the way back home. "Lies... and i'm not attracted to you..." you hissed out slamming the door close as you reached home and entered your apartment.

You kicked off your boots and went into your bedroom. Unlike your living room which was plain and dull, your room resembled a teenager's room with toys abd everything but there was a secret compartment for weapons and underneath your pillows there were weapons too. Just in case.

You took off your clothings and went into the shower. The hot water streamed down on you and it felt good. It made your aching muscles relax and you moaned in relaxation. You could still feel his prescence, his scent and his touch. Blood gushed into your cheeks rememebering how his lips had felt. Unconsciously you touched your cheeks and the image kept flashing and replaying in your mind.

"I don't... I should not be having such feelings. He... He is just playing his mind games. Lies... What he said were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter