The marks

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

You woke up cuddled in the heat of Tae Min's arms and unconsciously, a smile crept onto your face. You caressed his cheek, feeling the soft texture of his baby-smooth skin when suddenly you felt your heart stopping for a moment and everything was burning, like on fire. You screamed as you felt your insides were being destroyed by fire and being burned alive... You felt hands on you trying to stop you from struggling but it ignited the flames even further and you fell to the ground. 

"Don't bite your tongue, Mi." You heard a voice and immediately you felt fingers in your mouth and bit down hard on them, not caring if a metallic taste was filling up in your mouth.

It felt like the insides of your body was melting down into hot molten lava that was gathering at the base of your toes upwards to your head. Tears were trailing down your cheeks and the metallic taste in your mouth was more concentrated than before.

Then you heard the door being flung open and you could hear a familiar voice, Jonghyun. “Master.”

“GET OUT!” Tae Min barked as the door closed as sudden as its opening and you could hear Tae Min whispering soft comforting words as the burning started fading away.

Then it was all a blur as everything went black.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter