Pissing an Archangel off

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How many vampires have you captuted or killed?" he asked looking at you while continuing to sip his coffee.

"you know the number. It's why i'm sitting here." you replied.

A gust of wind whipped across the roof, it was strong enough to rattle the cups and pull strands of hair from her twist. You did not try to pin them backwards, letting them go along with the flow of the wind, not wanting to lose focus on the deadly but hot and beautiful archangel infront of you.

He was watching you back in return, much as a large beast of prey might watch the rabbit it was eyeing for dinner. "Tell me about your abilities." It was nothing less than an order and his tone was a blade that whispered warning. The archangel no longer found her entertaining nor amusing.

You refused to look away, even digging your fingernails into your thigh to anchor yourself. "I can scent vampires, differentiate one from the pack. That's it." A useless skill- unless one was a vampire hunter. It sort of made the term "career choice" an oxymoron.

"There is still something you are hiding from me." Taemin murmured, staring at you unblinking.

! He knows? you looked at him and something flashed across his face. The wind stopped. Even the clouds seemed to freeze. And death whispered in your ear.

Your instincts were screaming at you to grab the knife in your boot, to do some damage and get the hell out, but you forced yourself to stay in place.

The tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter