His seduction

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You sat in the Central Park, staring at the ducks swimming around in the pond. There was practically no one there except for you and the statues of TaeMin made the place even more isolated and deserted.

Each statue stood over six feet tall and the expression on the statues were cold and scary even though they were just statues, made of stone.

It must have been terrifying for the sculptor because he made himself blind after making his five statues of Taemin, each better than the first one. The sculptor also destroyed his hands, making him unable to sculp or create anything of such finest again, ever again. Therefore Taemin in honour of him placed the statues in the park where anyone could see it.

You looked up to the sky, glazing at it. The sky reminded you of Taemin, his eyes that would glow blue with anger.

The colour was about as close to the agonizingly vivid hue of those angered filled eyes as a cubic zirconia was to a diamond. A pale imitation. Still, it was pretty even so. Maybe if i stared hard enough, i would forget about the wings that keeps on haunting me, you thought. Like now. They spread over your line of sight, turning blue into white gold.

Frowning you sat up trying to see past the illusion.

Perfect gold tipped filaments came into focus and you tried not to be startled. "you followed me." you accused the archangel that landed infront of you.

"You seemed to need the time alone, Jae-ah." his voice but a mere whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter