Comfort

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up finding yourself in an unfamiliar bed and you were only wearing your undergarments. “No… he... Did he…?” you whispered not wanting to believe that the fact that you had been by the vampire that you were supposed to hunt.

A tear rolled down your cheek and you grasped the cover tightly. You started to sob when a voice appeared in your mind.  Don’t cry… My Jae... Nothing happened.

“Where are you?” you whispered getting out from the bed when you felt arms wrap around you waist. “My Jae… My beautiful Jae... You almost got … I’m sorry… “His arms tightened around you as if he was scared of losing you once more.  He nuzzled your neck and his wings spread as if to cover you totally.

You stood there silent and unmoving not knowing what to do and you were so confused. “Taemin-ah...” you turned around and looked at his face. “Thank you for saving me..” you slowly wrapped your arms around him. Your face was pressed against his chest and his hands automatically moved to your waist area.

“Jae-ah… you do know that you are only wearing your undergarments, right?” his voice suddenly became very husky and you looked up to see his eyes glowing … not with anger but with lust and you yelped, letting go of him and running onto the bed to grab your cover. “Yah!” You threw the pillow at him wanting to leave.

The pillow landed on his face and his face was emotionless and you got scared, thinking that he was angry when he let out a cheerful and hypnotizing laugh. The laugh sounded so sweet and it was like hearing wind chimes, soothing and melodic. He threw the pillow back at you and he held onto his stomach, laughing as he saw you pout when the pillow hit your face.

Unconsciously, a smile started to appear on your face and you laughed along with him. Tears of laughter ran down his cheeks and he suddenly stopped laughing as his eyebrows rose. “Serious, Jonghyun? You’re not lying to me right?” Taemin murmured softly but your heard everything and you got up, worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter