Please...

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi’s POV)

 

Omma…. My omma… She’s dead… Tears fell down your cheeks, uncontrollable and your scar ached so much. The scar right above your heart, a scar inflicted onto you by her, your omma. Your omma was sick, very sick in the head but still you loved her. It was because of you that she had become mentally ill because carriers of Hunter Born always go crazy because the child and fetus inside them produce a type of hormone that cause them to become mentally unstable. The hormone is untreatable and always the women would die because of it. The hormone eats their inside and causes them to suffer unimaginable pain.

 

The scar was throbbing painfully a reminder to you that the inflictor was already dead. You sobbed softly, hugging the blanket to your chest as tears trailed sideways from the corner of your eyes and wetted the pillow under your head. “Omma… omma.” You sobbed. Your fingers slid downwards onto the scar and your nail cut into it deep, making blood welt out of it and it stained your shirt.

 

“You said you would never leave me… You said that you would not let me be alone… Not after leaving that household..” You cut in deeper as her words repeated in your head.

 

Jae Mi, I may be sick. I may have done things that I did not mean but I love you. I love you, my darling daughter. I will never leave you... I will never let you be alone… Your appa may have left us but we will still have each other... I love you…

 

Her words kept repeating and echoing in your head and more tears fell down your cheeks as you continued opening the scar with your sharp fingernails. Then the door flung open. Taemin…

You sat u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter