Anger

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You woke up finding yourself in Taemin's room and you heard your sister sobbing. You ran towards her room immediately following the cries and there Emi was, screaming and crying on the bed. "HAJIMA! Don't touch me! DON'T! STOP! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! NOOOOOO!" she screamed covering her head as her tears fell.

You pulled her into your arms and tried to comfort her but she kept crying. "DON'T TOUCH ME! NOOOOO! STOP!!" she shouted, struggling.

You saw how broken she was and your tears fell. "Emi-ah, It's me. Unni-ah... It's your Jaemi unni....." you cried out trying to comfort her.

Emi looked up hearing you mention your name. "Unni? Unni! IT HURTS. IT HURTS! TELL HIM TO STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME!" she screamed, hugging herself as she kept on shivering. "He said that i was delicious... They said that they will kill me when they are done... They... So many.... So many people..... So much pain.... hahah.... so much pain and blood.... " Emi laughed manically as she rocked herself, forwards and backwards. "They kept touching me.... So much pain.... So much blood... they kept laughing... hahah.... so painful... so painful... DON'T TOUCH ME!"

You stood up wanting to move closer to her but she screamed and scooted backwards. "Emi-ah...." you cried, tears falling uncontrollable seeing how your younger sister was now mad because of the trauma. Emi stopped crying and started laughing madly, "They wanted to see me bleed... Haahh... They kept making me bled... it hurts...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter