The mission

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"What's the job? Retrieval?" you asked.

"Yes." Taemin replied before turning around.

Relief ran throughout you as the mission towards you was easy. Very easy especially for hunter born.

"All i need is something that the vampire recently wrote. If you have a general location.. even better. It would be easier for me to locate the vamp. If not i can get the Guild's computer geniuses on tracking transporation, bank accounts and lodging while i track on the ground." You mumbled as you took out your phone, ready to call Sulli to do so.

"You mistake me, Jae Mi. It's not a vampire that i want you to track or find." Taemin replied.

"You're looking for a human? Well i can do that too but a private investigator would be better.." You mumbled.

"No. Try again." Taemin smirked turning to look at you as he stared upwards to the sky.

"An angel?" Not human. Not vampire. You guessed.

"No.. An archangel." Taemin's eyes met yours.

"You're joking..." you murmured, dropping your phone.

An archangel.... Impossible... You shook your head to remove that thought. It must have been a mistake..

"No. The Cadre of Ten does not joke." Taemin flashed towards you and whispered as his fingers tugged at your lock of hair.

You shivered realising that he was actually asking you to track an Archangel. An archangel.. not human.. not a vampire.. not an angel...

Your stomach curdled at the reference to the Cadre. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter