Trouble

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You woke up getting a call from Sulli who needed you to go and bag a vampire that had escaped from his maker. You sighed getting up and getting dressed in your nightclub wear because the vampire was now in a nightclub and he tends to prey on teenage girls. "Stupid vampire." you muttered glancing at him who was hugging a girl each on one side and those girls looked younger than you, probably only fourteen or so but they wore thick layers of makeup and everything.

He suddenly got up and walked towards you, leaving behind two pouting teens. "Hello beautiful. I have never seen you here before. The name's Ming." he drawled looking at you and appraisal in his eyes as he saw how you were dressed.

A tight dress to show off your curves and the dress was short, very short and you wore heels and a bit of makeup. The dress luckily had covered your tattoo so he would not know your identity. "Oh.. its my first time here. I just broke up with my boyfriend. He cheated on me with a blonde vampire girl." you lied putting as much as emotion into it so he believed you.

Well, it was not technically a lie when you were imagining your ex boyfriend who had really cheated on you with a vampire girl so your words were truth. "Oh.. he is an idiot for cheating on such a lovely girl like you." Ming replied. "Do you wanna forget about that jerk. I can show you a good time." he whispered softly as he stared at you.

"Sure. " you smiled feeling how he was using his persuasion magi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter