Freak

Angel's blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

"It's always my fault, Always Jae Mi's fault.." you whispered softly as tears trailed down your cheeks.

A sad smile creeped onto your face and you gave a small giggle before crying out loud. "It's all because of me... of me.." you cried out.

 

*************(FLASHBACK)******************************************************

"Daddy, where's mommy?" Young Jae Mi asked, pulling on his jeans.

"I'm busy," he replied going back to his paper work.

"Daddy..." whined Jae Mi.

He turned around and gave her a slap, stunning her.

"I told you that i'm busy! She is in the hospital all because of you! She is dying because of you! Get Lost!" He shouted at her and Jae Mi had tears falling down her cheeks.

She cradled her cheek which was scarlet and hurting and ran out of the room.

Jae Mi only wanted to ask where was her mother because everyone in the class made fun of her saying she caused her mother to die. She did not believe them but now she did. She sobbed alone in a corner.

 

********************************(Another Flashback)*******

"Daddy, The Mister next door is creepy.. " Jae Mi whispered.

"He always stares at Emi and smiles." she continues.

"Shut up! Mr Jones is a respectable man, don't you say nonsense about him! Go to your room!" Her father shouted.

"But he is always dragging young girls into his house and i hear cries." Jae Mi whispered, shocked at her father's behaviour.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" he shouted.

The next day, the police arrived at Mr Jones' house and arrested him because of a call from Jae Mi when she saw him her classmate Julie.

He was sent to jail but her father was furious with her actions and scolded her for doing so because everyone was stating how the Hunter Born girl destroyed the reputation of a rising lawyer.

Then one week later, His father told her to move out and he was going to divorce her mother.

 

****************(Another Flashback)******************************************************

"I don't have a daughter like you! Its all your fault that im like this and that your father left us!" Her mother shouted seeing Jae Mi walk into the room.

"Just go away! I don't want to see you!" she shouted, flinging all the items that were on the table and tears were trailing down her ash-coloured cheeks.

"Omma..." Jae Mi whispered running out of the room.

 

****************(another flashback)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter