The Honeymoon

The Sun and The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To those of you who are reading LMYF, this is just a re-posting of chapter 11. Sorry.

To those of you who read this story but aren't reading LMYF shame on you, think of this as a long overdue epilogue. This takes place end of April, 2014.

 

 

 

* * * * *

 

YoungBae held tightly to his new wife's hand and pulled her through the crowd of people waiting outside the hotel. The confusion on their faces was comical as they caught sight of Luna in what could only be a wedding dress. Inside the limousine, he rapped on the glass as soon as the door closed so the driver would take off. The two looked at each other with satisfied smiles and laughed at nothing in particular. They were happy. Positively giddy.

“Oh, I guess we can put these on now.” YoungBae reached into the inner pocket of his suit jacket and produced their wedding bands. He slipped it on to Luna's finger and pressed a hard kiss to it. Luna did the same for him. They joined their hands together and smiled as they admired the rings on their fingers. YoungBae fished into his pocket, pulled out his phone and took a few pictures.

YoungBae turned to Luna with a bright smile. “Hello, Mrs. Dong.”

“No,” she said with finality.

“No?”

“Mrs. Dong is your mother. I am, and will continue to be, Luna Rae Kirk.”

“Hmm.” YoungBae buried his face in her neck and kissed her softly. Stealthily, he ran his hand under her dress and caressed her thigh. He squeezed her hip and heard her moan in the back of . “We'll fight about it later. Right now, all I want to do is make love to my wife.”

Luna leaned back and put her hand down to still his. “That, is not going to happen. We're in the back of a limo, baby.”

“There's privacy glass,” YoungBae murmured against the skin of her neck, making her shiver.

“Not going to happen, Dong YoungBae,” she said firmly. With a sigh, YoungBae gave up and removed his hand.

“Can I at least hold my wife for a few minutes?” Luna nodded, turned her back to him and nestled into his strong arms. YoungBae kissed the exposed skin of her shoulder and squeezed her tightly. “I love you very much, Whatever-Your-Name-Is.”

 

* * * * *

 

In order to not have to deal with fans, and crowds, and unwanted attention, they chartered a private plane to take them to Indonesia. A friendly stewardess handed them flutes of champagne as soon as they stepped into the cabin and assured them that their luggage had already been transferred.

“Is my carryon inside?”

“Yes, Mrs. Dong. It's in the back bedroom.” The stewardess answered. She looked startled when YoungBae started giggling. Luna turned around and hit him on the arm. “Is everything okay?”

“Just fine,” Luna mumbled as she walked by the confused woman. “Will I have time to change before take off?”

“We're actually a little ahead of schedule. There should be plenty of time, Mrs.Dong.”

YoungBae guffawed. He bent over, held his stomach and gasped for breath. His irritated wife playfully pushed him on to the sofa and walked to the back. The singer wiped his eyes and pulled himself together.

“She and I are still in negotiations about the potential name change,” he explained. The stewardess nodded and apologized for the mix up. YoungBae assured her that it was no big deal. “Just call her Ms.Kirk. It's easier that way.”

“Bae?” Luna called from the back. Her husband opened the door and hissed when he saw her standing in just her strapless bra and . He closed the door behind him with his heel and pulled her in for a kiss. It took him a few seconds to realize she was pushing at his shoulders.

“What? What's wrong?”

“That, isn't why I called you back here.”

“B-b-but there's a bed, and you don't have any clothes on.”

“I'm changing! I thought you would just answer me.”

“But bed, Luna.”

“Not gonna happen.”

“But it's a bed~~” he whined.

“Yeah, and how many other people have used it for that purpose?”

“I'm sure they change the sheets,” he reasoned. She gave him a dirty look. “It's a ten hour flight, Luna! And you . . . wouldn't for almost two weeks.”

“YoungBae, do you really want the first time we make love as a married couple to be on a plane.”

“ . . . I mean, it could be an interesting memory . . .”

“No. Not yet.” Luna ignored his whimpers and slipped on a shirt. “I called you to ask, did you post the letter?”

“I'll do it now,” he grumbled and drug his feet out the door. He grabbed his iPad and posted the letter to a fan cafe that he had composed earlier in the day, along with the pictures he had just taken in the limo.

 

 

Hello Family, Friends, and Fans,

 

By this time, it's likely that word has already gotten around about an abrupt marriage. The rumors are true. Luna and I exchanged vows this evening in the presence of close family and friends. We knew that our paths would lead to this union one day, and we decided that, that day was today. If you all think you're surprised, imagine how the people at the party felt. ke ke ke The love between Luna and I has been a sure thing since we met. We both fought against it in our own ways, but it's always been there. She is the missing piece of my puzzle, and all those things people say when they've found 'the one'.

As this is going up, we're on the way to our honeymoon. Please respect our privacy. We'll be back to our normal, boring lives and jobs in two weeks. That means, she will be going back to her job(despite all my complaints), and I WILL be going back to mine. This does not effect Big Bang's plans, or future, in any way. The only thing that changes is that I probably won't be attending as many after parties. I probably won't be falling asleep in the studio as often, either.

We wish you all well, and we hope that you all will wish the same for us as we embark on this journey.

 

Love to you all,

Mr. and Mrs. Dong Young Bae

(We're going to have our first fight as a married couple as soon as she sees this ke ke ke)

 

Luna came out of the back and strapped herself in beside her husband. She smiled serenely at him and pulled a book from her bag. YoungBae turned to her, rested his hand on her thigh and tried again. Luna let him try for a moment while she enjoyed the feel of his hands on her. She looked at him with her bottom lip caught between her teeth. She his face and kissed him softly before whispering against his lips, “Not. Yet.”

“I don't like you,” he mumbled.

 

“This is your captain speaking. We've been cleared for take off, so please fasten your seat belts. All weather reports indicate that this should be a smooth and easy flight. We should be landing on Lombok International Airport at 9am local time, if not a little before. On a personal note, I'd like to congratulate you two on your wedding and thank you for flying with Korean Luxury Airlines. Enjoy your flight, Mr. and Mrs. Dong.”

 

“Would you people stop calling me that?!”

 

* * * * *

 

YoungBae was in a foul mood when they landed in Indonesia. No matter what he did, or said to entice his lovely wife, she would not give him any. In the cabin, she flirted with him and nibbled on his ear while he tried to read. During the in-flight meal, she kept finding excuses to and touch her lips. Luna showered on board and called him in to bring her a razor. And then she engaged him in a conversation about politics. Politics! At bedtime, she kept wiggling against him, claiming that the bed was uncomfortable. Finally, she crawled on top of him and fell asleep on his chest. He didn't catch a wink.

The Oberoi resort sent a car to meet them on the landing strip and take them to their private villa. Luna, the torturer, kept the privacy glass down and asked the driver questions on the way. The driver, a very nice man, kept up a constant flow of conversation, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter