Part 10

You're... My Destiny?

            When Eli was about to taking Kevin back to his house, his cell phone rang suddenly. There was a call from Soohyun. He asked Eli to come to his house with Kevin. Eli initially refused it because he wanted to open his restaurant, but finally he said yes because Soohyun kept insisting. Then, they went to the house Soohyun. At there, they were surprised by the presence of Alexander, Kibum, Kiseop, Jaeseop, Hoon and Dongho.

            "Wow, I couldn’t believe my eyes this time!" said Kevin with sparkling eyes as he looked at the men one by one.

            "Soohyun hyung , what are you up to?" asked Eli. "Rarely we could meet like this. We are too busy with our own business since we were disbanded."

            "And the most surprised moment for me is... look! Our little baby has been already fully grown!" exclaimed Alexander, pointing at Dongho, who looked at him with a puzzled look . "You are a famous actor now. I often follow the news about you. You 're busy with your recent filming, right? But , why you could be with us here?"

            "Well! This is all because of Soohyun hyung," Dongho replied innocently while he was taking cookies out of the jar. "I deliberately spend my time with him because I think this is very serious. I was also surprised to see you all here. I think Soohyun hyung just invited me alone."

            "Hyung, what exactly is going on?" asked Hoon to Soohyun.

            Soohyun smiled at them before answering Hoon’s question, who represented the question of the whole man . He convinced his friends were wondering why they were brought together. "Actually... I would like to ask you to sing with me on my wedding reception later. Sing together, like when we were young. Would you mind?"

            "I personally agree!" said Jaeseop, smiling. "It must be wonderful to sing together again. Let me make the rap lyric!"

            "You're not busy with your job as a lecturer?" Kiseop asked him.

            Jaeseop shook his head . "I’m off. You know, summer holiday."

            "Come on, we chose the song and start practicing!" said Dongho. "I don’t have much time, but I want to do. You know that my job..."

            "Yes, we know," said Kevin, smiling at Dongho. "Who doesn’t know about the busy schedules of this artist!"

            They all laughed at Kevin's temptation in the youngest men. Finally, Soohyun had chosen the song that they will sing. The song is titled Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose to Love You) which was sung by Sistar's Hyorin.

            Jaeseop and Eli in charge of making rap lyrics of the song. Kiseop, Alexander and Dongho made the light choreography. While Hoon, Soohyun, Kevin and Kibum practiced their vocal first.

            "What do you think? What are the lyrics is enough for four of us?" asked Jaeseop, showing the rap lyrics that they had created.

            Eli calculated lyric verse before he nodded. "I think enough," he said with a satisfied smile. "It's been a long time we didn’t do this!"

            "Well, I also miss the moments like this. Make the lyrics with you."

            Eli chuckled. "Oh yeah, I should call Minah! I leave you for a moment, ok?"

 

***

 

            "Have you shared the parts of the song that will be sung by us?" asked Jaeseop to the vocal group. After Eli left him, he had decided to join them while carrying a piece of paper that containing a rap lyrics that would be sung by him, Eli, Dongho and Alexander.

            "Yes, we’re just finished," Kibum said with a smile to Jaeseop. "What about the rap part? Is it finished?"

            Jaeseop nodded, then sat next to Kevin.

            "Where is Eli? Isn’t he with you?" asked Hoon.

            "He said he had to call Minah," replied Jaeseop.

            "Maybe he's already completed the call and maybe dance groups have finished creating the choreography," Soohyun guessed. "Jaeseop ah, can you ask them to come together again here? We will begin with vocal training first."

            "Ok, hyung!"

            "Let me tell Eli!" pleaded Kevin to Soohyun that was approved by him.

            "Eh? Elvin is real, huh?" asked Hoon, looking at Soohyun and Kibum, after Jaeseop and Kevin left.

 

***

 

            "At least we have to meet, Effie yah!" exclaimed Eli on his cell phone while Kevin already was behind him. "You don’t understand what were Kevin and I doing last night. You don’t have to be this angry. Yes, of course you're angry. If you're not angry, you're certainly not going to refuse to meet me."

            Kevin decided to let Eli call Effie for a while longer. So, he was silent as he listened to the words of Eli to Effie.

            "Effie yah, please... we need to talk together," asked Eli with a pleading voice. “I don’t want to lose you for a second time. Kevin? Why do you think of him? He loves me? Yah! Listen to me... no, no... yes, we were ever dating, me and Kevin, and yes, he still loves me. But, I don’t love him, Effie yah... I couldn’t love him anymore. You want to see me suffer like this? Hello? Hello? Argh!" Eli rounded eyes, startled as he turned and saw Kevin. "Y-You... What are you doing here?" he asked, sputtering.

            "I-I... I want to take you to the others. We will soon start practicing," Kevin replied, embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I don’t want to..."

            "Did you hear everything I said to Effie? " Eli asked, cutting Kevin’s words.

            "Yes? Mmm... probably yes, but I don’t know either," replied Kevin. " I started to listen to you when you asked to see her." Kevin paused , waiting for Eli’s reaction. "So, you really like her?"

            "Effie? No, I don’t like her. I love her very much, Kevin ah. I think I couldn’t live without her," Eli said, then sighed heavily. "You know , she's still thinking about what we did last night. She thought we loved each other. But, I 've not had that feeling again to you. What should I do now?"

            Kevin’s heart was hurt when he heard that words. Kevin felt sad and wanted to cry. He hug him tightly and began to shed tears. "Just tell her that we're not in touch anymore sincelast night," he said in a husky voice. "Tell her, what I did was not on purpose. I was drunk. Or... you want me to tell it all to her?"

            "Will you do it?" asked Eli doesn’t believe, then let go of Kevin from his body. He looked surprised to see Kevin's face in tears. Gently, he wiped the tears from his cheeks with his ​​finger. "It definitely hurts you, right? But, Kevin... you couldn’t understand how I feel right now."

            Kevin shook his head quickly , didn’t agree. "I really know how you feel, Eli yah..." he said. "You love her, but she's avoiding you. I love you, but you're avoiding me. I know..."

          "It's not the same!" Eli cut his words. "I'm not avoiding you , Kevin ah. We still can meet anytime. But. Effie? If she really left me, I wouldn’t see her again, as I have experienced after we broke up."

            "That’s enough..." Kevin said weakly as he put his index finger on Eli’s lips. He could not hear all the words. "You... you always make my heart aches every time you say how much you love Effie. You don’t know that right?"

            Eli fell silent, staring at Kevin's face that was downcast weak. "I'm sorry, Kevin ah..." he admitted as he hugged Kevin, trying to comfort him.

            Kevin hugged and the back of Eli fondly. He loved him. But, saw Eli himself tormented by his love made ​​him sad too. Kevin never wanted to see Eli sad. He just wanted to see Eli happy. Finally, he has made ​​a decision that it is considered stable. I will not regret it . Will not . Although it makes me hurt , he thought . Slowly , he let go of his arms. His swollen eyes was staring at Eli with a serious stare. "Eli yah... Come on , we come to see Effie!"

 

***

-To Be Continued-

short update!

enjoy reading :)