Part 13

You're... My Destiny?

            Apparently, Eli took Effie to the lake that is located far from the city. The place was very beautiful and seems to be a tourist spot because a lot of people who gathered there to spend the day. Eli and Effie bought drinks at a store, and sat on the grass near the lake. They were silent while they were drinking and looking towards the young couples that were around the lake by boat.

            "So, you met Kevin last night?" asked Eli.

            Effie nodded. "We accidentally met in a department store when I was shopping with Chemi eonni," she said. "And he explained everything."

            "So, you already know it all then?"

            Effie nodded again. "And I feel guilty for taking you away from him."

            "Not. You’re not taking me away, but this is my decision to come back again to you," Eli said, staring at Effie’s face who was still staring at the lake. "So, will you come back to me? Will you be my girlfriend again? Then.. be my wife and the mother of my children in the future?"

            Effie’s cheeks flushed. Her heart was so happy to hear that. But, she realized it was a big deal for them. "I want to be your girlfriend again, oppa," she said as she looked back at Eli. She smiled sweetly at him. "I also want to be your wife. But, will you wait for me? We still have to discuss this with my agency."

            "I hope they allow us to get married without having to stop your career," Eli wished as he came closer to Effie, then he hugged her shoulders tightly.

            "You know, what am I just thinking right now?" asked Effie as she leaned her head on Eli's shoulder.

            "I don’t know. What is it?"

            "I think, maybe I'll just stop my career just to marry you. Because, I think, you are my soulmate. You are my destiny of the world. I created only for you."

            "And I created only for you, Effie yah..." Eli said. His heart was so happy to hear those words spoken by the girl who he loves with all of his heart. "Ah yes, because we've been here, why don’t we rent a boat? This lake is very beautiful. It’ll be a waste if we don’t enjoy it. What do you think?"

            "I'd love to, but will you take care of me? I can’t swim," Effie admitted while looking at Eli with her pouty look that could melt anyone’s heart who see it.

            "I'll take care of you. I promise!" Eli promised.

            Then, they went to the boat rental. Eli came in to the boat first, then clutched Effie’s hands when she was going to go in. "Oppa, if you let go of your hand, I'll kill you!"

            Eli just laughed. After that, they sat face to face and he began rowing the boat. They continued talking and laughing. They occasionally splashing the clear water of the lake at each other. They look very happy that day.

            "When will we talk about our marriage with my agency, oppa?" asked Effie while tying her hair into a ponytail.

            "As soon as possible," said Eli who secretly loved the way Effie tie her hair. "Tomorrow? Monday? Or this evening?"

            Effie laughed. "And they'll get a heart attack when they hear it," said Effie. "They didn’t even know that we had a date in the pasts. They only know that I never had a boyfriend. Surely they would have a negative think to me when we say we want to get married. Maybe they would think if I was pregnant."

            Eli laughed, this time louder than Effie’s laughter. "You’re so funny, Effie yah..." he said.

            Effie laughed. Felt silly with her own words. Suddenly her eyes rounded when she looked at a pretty big rock behind Eli. "Oppa, watch out behind you! There is..."

            Voom!

            Effie was too late to prevent Eli to stopped their boat. It hit the rock and made Eli pushed toward Effie and Effie fell backwards. Eli was above of Effie’s body. They looked at each other with bated breath. Their face were very close.

            Then, without saying anything more, Eli began to kiss her gently. Effie, who was still feeling shock, finally been able to enjoy the kiss. She even kissed him passionately and Eli moaned in pleasure. They kissed long enough, then eventually Eli let go of himself from Effie and helped her to re-sit. He smiled with his face flushed as he looked at Effie whose face also flushed. Even she could not look at him because of embarrassment.

            "That was our first kiss, wasn’t it? I mean, we've never kissed before," said Effie who had dared to stare at Eli with a shy smile.

            "Yes. And it wasn’t bad. You're very sweet, Effie yah..." said Eli that made her cheeks flushed again.

            "Fortunately, this boat is very strong, so it doesn’t fall apart when it hit the rock," said Effie, trying to change the subject of their conversation.

            "Yes, but I felt very lucky when this boat hit it. That’s why I could kiss you."

            "Yaaa... stop talking about that, oppa! You're embarrassing me," begged Effie, then beat Eli’s chest slowly.

 

***

 

            A week later ...

            All members of C - REAL arrived at the great hall where the wedding reception of Soohyun and Jessica was held. They looked very pretty and elegant. When they were entering the place, they were surprised to see the nine men who were doing their performances on stage. One of them is the groom, Shin Soo Hyun.

            "Oh my God... I really wanted to see them together on stage and now my dream come true!" said Chemi while enjoying the song.

            "Dongho oppaaaaa...!" Ann J shouted while waving her hands at Dongho, who later realized her presence, then smiled at her. "He smiled at me! He smiled at me!!! You see that?"

            "Yaa... you're so embarrassing!" exclaimed Redee in disgust as she looked away from the people who looked at them because of Ann J’s attitude. "It's not a concert, you know? Calm down..."

            "I can’t calm down! I just can’t! I'm a fan Shin Dong Ho!!! Kyaaa..."

            "Yaaa! This kid, really... Lenny yah, help me get her out of here!" said Redee.

            Lenny nodded, then held one of hand Ann J, while the other hand held by Redee.

            Ann J tried to escape from their hands, but they were tough enough to hold her. The three of them went to somewhere from there. Chemi and Effie stayed still to watch the performance.

            "Effie yah, I want to go to drink section. You want to come? Or should I get one for you?" asked Chemi to Effie, whose eyes still fixed on the stage, especially to Eli who apparently stared back at her with a smile.

            Effie smiled at him, then turned her face to Chemi. "I'd like to stay here and I can get it myself. No need, eonni."

            Shortly thereafter, the appearance of nine men was over. Effie immediately went to Soohyun and Jessica to congratulate them for their wedding. After that, she met the eight other men and talked lightly before they all scattered and left Eli, Kevin and herself alone.

            "So, when are you guys getting married?" asked Kevin to Eli and Effie.

            "Three months later," Eli replied with a smile. "It’s a good thing that your agency gave you permission without having to stop your career," he said, staring at her tenderly.

            Effie smiled at him, then nodded.

            Kevin was a bit jealous of the way they stared at each other. But, he could hastily cast down those feelings. "Effie yah, where are the other members of C - REAL? Why aren’t you with them?" he asked.

            Effie immediately looked around to find her friends, then shook her head with a puzzled look. "I don’t know. Chemi eonni said she wanted to go to the drink section, but until now she hasn’t come back. The others were accompanied Ann J. Did you see her when she yelled at Dongho?"

            "Yes, of course! She’s a big girl now, but her attitude was very funny and cute," Eli said with a chuckle. "She's a fan of Dongho?"

            "Yes. She’s admiring him so much," said Effie, and she accidentally saw a jealous look on Kevin's face when she said her last sentence.

            "Effie eonni!" called Ann J from a distance. "Hallo, Eli oppa! Kevin oppa, hallo!" she said when she was among them. "Where’s Dongho oppa? He's not with you guys?"

            "Yaaa! Why do you just ask about him?" asked Kevin with a jealous look that was clearly visible. "Why don’t we eat the pastry over there? Pastry of Eli restaurant is very good!"

            "Okay! I want!" exclaimed Ann J.

            "You guys are going. We would like to take a drink, right, oppa?"

            Eli looked at Effie with a puzzled look, but he finally nodded. After they left, Eli and Effie walked toward the drink section. "Why don’t you want to eat the pastry with them? You don’t like my pastry?"

            Effie chuckled to hear that. "You don’t know it? Kevin oppa seems like interested in Ann J," she said, smiling at Eli.

            "Really?" Eli said with a look of disbelief.

            "Yes. I can feel it."

            "But, Ann J likes Dongho, doesn’t she?"

            "Yeah, she likes him as a fan. It’s not a problem, right? After all, they look match with each other. What do you think?"

            "I guess so. I hope they will get married," hope Eli, then take a cold drink for him and another for Effie. He asked her to go outside the hall. There would be a fireworks show there. Some people had been there and shortly thereafter, the first fireworks launched.

            "It's beautiful!" cried Effie who was fascinated with the fireworks.

            "You're more beautiful..." Eli said, then kissed her on her cheek that made her cheeks flushed. Then he embraced Effie‘s shoulders. "I love you, Effie yah... I'll never leave you again. And I'll always be by your side for a lifetime. I promise!"

            Effie touched and she began to cry. She hugged Eli back and leaned her head on his chest. "I'm also going to do the same for you, oppa... I promise!"

 

***

- The End -

finally, it's done!

let's meet in the other story~ ^^

thanks for reading, commenting, criticizing and subscribing this story! that's a very kind of you *bow*

and (again, again and again) sorry for my grammar OTL

enjoy reading! :)