Part 11

You're... My Destiny?

            "Kevin ah, come on, come into my house!" Kiseop exclaimed when they had done practicing singing and choreography. "We haven’t met and I miss you very much. Do you want to stop by to my house?"

            "Why do you only invite Kevin alone?" Kibum asked with a jealous look. "You just miss him? You don’t miss us?"

            "Yaaa... it’s not like that!" protested Kiseop with flushed cheeks . "You also may go to my house," he said with a sparkling eyes.

            "I'm sorry, Kiseop ah... I have to go to my restaurant," said Eli. He realized Kevin was staring at him with a disappointed look, but he did not care. "I will come to your house later. Promise!"

            "I can’t," said Dongho. "I've promised on Jinhyung hyung to go back to my agency's office after finishing my business here."

            Alexander, Kibum, Soohyun, Hoon and Jaeseop also refused it. Kiseop looked upset, especially at Kibum. "I thought you wanted to come to my house, hyung!" he exclaimed annoyed at Kibum who just grinned respond. Kiseop looked back at Kevin with a pleading eyes. "What about you? You want to come to my house? Come on... come with me!"

            "Come on, Kevin ah... just go with Kiseop!" Jaeseop persuaded. " Don’t you miss him? You can always tell each other about your life now. Watch a dvd together, right, Kiseop ah?"

            Kiseop nodded.

            Kevin smiled at Kiseop and finally nodded. "Alright, Kiseop ah. I will come to your house."

 

***

 

            On the way to his restaurant, Eli tried again to call Effie. Many times he tried, but Effie was not answering his phone. Eli growled softly, and threw his cell phone into the dashboard. He was annoyed at the attitude of the girl whom he love. However, Eli had decided not to let go of Effie again. I love you, Effie yah...

 

***

 

            "Yaaa... why do we have to come over here?" protested Ann J after the car of which they were in stopped in a parking lot of a department store. "We've just finished our schedule! Don’t you feel tired? Aish..."

            "Yaa! What's the matter, huh?" Chemi muttered as she turned her head back to see Ann J. "There are many things that should be bought. There is no food in our dorm. There is no harm if we come over here."

            "If you say so, just go there. But, I will not go. I want to sleep here," said Ann J.

            "No problem," said Chemi with a light tone. "What about you, Effie yah? Do you want to shop with me?" she asked, staring at Effie and smiled sweetly at her, trying to persuade her.

            Effie's face looked tired. Actually she wanted to refuse it, but she did not have the heart to let her buy their needs alone. "I 'll go with you, eonni..." she replied with a small smile.

            Chemi quietly cheered . "Thank you, Effie yah! You're a very good sister!"

            "Ugh , you’re such a handshaker, eonni!" exclaimed Ann J in disgust.

            "Yaaa! I’m not like that!"

 

***

 

            Apparently, Kiseop did not take Kevin to his house directly. They stopped by at the department store first. "I'm sorry, Kevin ah... but I forget that I don’t have any food in my house," he admitted with a guilty face. "Do you want to come with me or do you want to wait for me here?"

            "I don’t want to be alone in your car. I 'll go with you!"

            Then, they entered the department store. Half an hour passed, but Kiseop still had not finished shopping. Feeling bored, Kevin separating himself from Kiseop to see other fast food. They made ​​a promise to meet again fifteen minutes later at their parting place. When he was looking around, he accidentally hit someone. "I-I'm sorry..." he admitted, then bowed and saw the face of the person who he hit. His eyes rounded as he realized who the person was. Although the person was wearing a large sunglasses and a mask, he was recognized her. Especially, when he noticed that the girl looked surprised to see him. "Effie yah..."

            "Effie yah, let's go home!" someone called her who then approached them both. The person also seemed surprised when locked eyes with Kevin. "Oh my God ! Kevin oppa!" she cried in a stifled voice. "It’s been a long time we didn't meet each other. How are you?" she asked politely as she gave her prettiest smile to him.

            "Yes, it’s been a long time we didn’t meet. I’m fine, thanks, Chemi yah," Kevin said as he smiled back to her. "You two will be home soon?"

            "Yes, I’ve just finished buying all of our needs," said Chemi.

            "Then... can I spoke briefly with Effie? I have something to say to her in person," asked Kevin as he glanced at Effie who just looked at him speechless.

            "There is nothing you have to say to me, oppa..." Effie said softly.

            "Of course there is something I have to say to you!" said Kevin, then looked back at Chemi. "How? Can I talk to Effie for a moment? You have finished your schedule, right?"

            Chemi stared at Effie with a puzzled look. Effie yah ... what's happened to you? her mind asked. Feeling confident that Kevin would not do any bad thing on Effie, Chemi finally nodded slowly, agreed.

 

***

 

            Ann J was surprised to see Kevin who came with Chemi and Effie. She seemed delighted in welcoming him. "Kevin oppa! Long time no see," she said, bowing politely.

            "Ann J yah, you're a big girl now!" Kevin exclaimed, smiling at her as he gently her hair. He suddenly remembered the moments when Soohyun, Effie, Ann J and himself together played their roles in a musical drama in Japan. He was already familiar with Ann J and close enough with her.

            "Don’t be fooled by her innocent face, oppa!" Chemi warned. "She can be very annoying whenever she wants."

            "Yaaa... eonni, don’t embarrass me in front of Kevin oppa!" exclaimed Ann J upset with her adorable face.

            "It seems that you're very close," said Kevin, who just chuckled to see them fight.

            "Yes, of course! We are like real sisters," said Ann J, then hugging Chemi’s hand with spoiled.

            "Ah yes, Ann J yah... let's buy some snacks at across the road!" asked Chemi with a little force, pulling Ann J’s hand.

            Ann J frowned with confused. "What? You didn’t buy snacks in the department store?" she asked.

            "I bought some, but I want to eat the food at there. Come on!"

            Finally, after the two girls went, Effie got in the car, and then followed by Kevin who then closed the car door.

            " What do want you to say?" Effie said in a voice that sounded cold. Then she took off the mask and glasses from her face.

            "You know what I'd say, Effie yah..." Kevin said as he looked at her. He secretly liked Effie’s beautiful face. Maybe that’s why Eli likes her so much, his inner thought. " I want you not to misunderstand to Eli. Eli and I were ever dating, but not anymore. We've broken up. He doesn’t love me..."

            "But, you still love him!" cut Effie, half shout. Her voice sounded frustrated as she said that.

            "Yes, of course. But, he will not want to accept me again. What should I do? I can’t force him to accept me or love me, Effie yah... it will make him sad. But you... you're the one who could make him happy," said Kevin. His heart ached as he said that. But, he forced himself to remain calm in front of Effie. I should be able to persuade Effie to come back to Eli. "I know you're annoyed with me when I was drunk at the time. But, I really don’t remember what I did or what I said. I apologize to you for all the bad things I've done to you. I'm sorry..."

            Effie was silent. She even turned her face of Kevin.

            "And I know that you're still in love with Eli. So, come back to him! He looks depressed since that night. Could you see him like that? I also know that you also suffer this time, right? Please, come back to Eli."

            "Were Eli oppa asking you to explain this all to me?"

            "No, he were not. Moreover, we accidentally meet. Eli doesn’t know anything about this meeting," said Kevin. "I don’t want to have a bad relationship with you. I hope you're not mad at me."

            Finally, Effie turned her face and stared at Kevin's face with a look that slightly softened. Shortly thereafter, a small smile spread across her lips for the first time on Kevin. Her head shook slowly. "We never have that such of relationship, oppa... will never," she said.

            "That’s good!" said Kevin, happy. Then, he stretched out his hands. "Can I get a hug from you?"

            Without a doubt, Effie hugged Kevin tightly. She felt comfortable in Kevin’s arms. "You're a good man, oppa..." she said as she Kevin’s back. "You're going to get your destiny someday. A good one..."

            Kevin chuckled to hear that. He was not sure about that. I cant think of anyone else who deserves to love than Eli, Effie yeah... he thought sadly. However, he immediately cast out the sad feelings by saying, "Yes, I know, Effie yah... I know it..."

 

***

-To Be Continued-

It's been a long time >____<

I'll end it soon cuz I wanna make another

sorry for my bad grammar OTL

enjoy reading! ^____^