Part 7

You're... My Destiny?

            Eli hung up the phone, then looked at his co-worker, Shin Min Ah, who was already in front of him. "Mr. Shin and Ms. Jung have come?" he asked.

            The woman nodded politely. "They're waiting for you," she replied.

            Then, with Shin Min Ah, Eli went to see their guests. He smiled broadly at the couple who will get married soon. "Sorry to keep you waiting for me," he said, then ask them to sit. "You're seriously going to use my restaurant to provide the food at the wedding party?"

            "Of course yes!" Soohyun replied, steady. "Cuisine here is very good, especially the pastries. Sica and I have negotiated to order it."

            "Ah... just a pastries?"

            "And the other food of course," Jessica answered. "Eli yah, can I see the examples of the pastries?"

            "Of course you can, Nuna," Eli said with a small chuckle. Then, he turned to Shin Min Ah who stood at his side. "Miss, please go along with Ms. Jung to see the examples of our food," he pleaded and Shin Min Ah agreed it directly. When the two women left, Eli looked at his hyung with a serious look. "Hyung, are you seriously going to marry Sica Nuna?"

            Soohyun forehead wrinkled, confused by the question. "Of course yes, I'm serious. If not, why would I do this? Order the pastries in your own restaurant," he replied, bluntly.

            "Do you love her? Do you love each other? The marriage is your parents wish, right?"

            "Yaaa! What's the matter with you?" Soohyun asked with an uncomfortable tone. "Perhaps, at this time we don’t fully love each other. I personally still try to love her and I can open my heart for her easily. And yes, it’s because our parents. That's not a problem anymore for us because we have fully accepted it. Why do you ask that?"

            Eli was silent. Finally, he decided to tell his marriage plan to Soohyun. "Hyung, my mom did the same with your parents," he admitted. "And I'm confused what to do. Honestly, I don’t want to get married now, but she continues to make me so and it made me weak. Hyung, what should I do?"

            "You'd better consider it again. It’s better for you to marry at this time. You know, you're going to get a life partner, a friend to share," Soohyun replied. "Who's that girl? Do I know her?"

            Eli nodded weakly, then smiled a little. "You'll be surprised when I say her name," he said. "Her name is Lee Ji Hoon. Effie Lee, Hyung. C-REAL’s member."

            "HAH?!" Just like what have Eli expected, Soohyun looked very surprised. "Am I misshearing? Effie Lee?! Ya! Your ex-girlfriend?!" he asked, half yelled so made a few visitors in the restaurant looking at them.

            "Ya! You don’t need to shout her name, you know!" Eli exclaimed in a whisper. "This could be a big scandal for her."

            "Ah, yes... I'm sorry," Soohyun felt guilty. "Then, what about her? I mean she's already accepted the marriage plan? And you? You must be glad to know that she is your bride, right? You looked so sad when you broke up with her. You still love her, right?"

            "Of course I still love her, Hyung. Even when Kevin and I were dating, I still can’t forget her."

            "Ah, so Elvin couple is real?" cut Soohyun. "Then, what about Kevin? You've told this to him?"

            Eli nodded. "He's the first person who knows about it and yes... he can accept it. We've broken up. But, he doesn’t know if my future wife is Effie."

            Soohyun nodded. "Well, you should negotiate this with Effie. Look for the best way for you two," Soohyun gave advice. "I agree if you're married. And I think you are meant to be together since you two ever been dating before. Maybe she’s your destiny, Eli yah."

 

***

 

            Kevin drove his car to back his home. He has just gone from Eli’s apartment and instead met with his ex-boyfriend, he met Mrs. Kim. Awkwardly, he asked where was Eli. After answering it, Mrs. Kim added, "You already know about Eli’s marriage, right? He's going to married soon. And his wife to be is Effie Lee."

            Of course it was surprised him. "Effie Lee? A member of C-REAL?" he asked to be sure.

            Mrs. Kim nodded. "Yes, she is. I hope you don’t bother Eli anymore. You can still be friends with him, but you must remember! You have to get over your feelings for him."

            Kevin shook his head, trying to eliminate the memory of what was Mrs. Kim said. Effie Lee? Ya! Why should her?! he thought irritably.

 

***

 

            The next night...

            Effie out of the car, and then smiled at Chemi and Ann J. "Thank you for dropping me here," she said.

            "Where are you going?" asked Chemi with a face that looked worried. "It's late at night, you know!"

            "I know, eonni, but I had an urgent business. Will not be long, I guess," Effie replied. "I'll call Jungwoon oppa to pick me up. You don’t have to worry. Ok?"

            Finally, Chemi and Ann J went towards their dorm, and Effie walked on the sidewalk while holding her cell phone, trying to call someone. "Eli oppa! You're at home?" she asked after the phone was connected.

            "Yes, I am. Why?" asked Eli on the other side with a deep voice.

            "Did I wake you up?" Effie asked. Feeling guilty for having called him.

            "Yes, but it's okay. Just answer my question, why are you calling me?"

            "I’m... I'm heading to your apartment, oppa."

            "Really? I think we will meet on the day after tomorrow."

            Effie chuckled a bit. "I have free time tonight. But I can only meet you briefly. That's okay?"

            "It’s ok! Yah… where are you now? I'll pick you up!"

 

***

-To Be Continued-

sorry for not updating it T^T

it's hard for me to continue my own story (it sounds funny OTL) and translate it to english

there are a lot of grammatical error, I know it, so I'm so sorry but I did my best

I hope you can understand it and enjoy the story! :)