THERE IS A CONTEST?

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

After classes, I head off to the music shop. I greeted my fellow workers with a big smile. “Annyeong! Please take care of me!” And they smiled back at me.

 

My first task was to organize the newly delivered cds to their shelves. “This is easy.” I thought to myself. The head then praises me for doing a good job on my first day at work.

 

I was soothing out the magazines on the corner when I heard two people talking. “Ya! They say that you can earn money by just composing lyrics to underground artists.” “Really? Then, how can I do that?” “From far as I know, you just have to approach them by yourself and they would read through it if they want it or not and you can get to the music industry just because of that.” “Aigoo. Only talented people will make it through the industry.” “There are also competitions of it and the winner will get a great sum of money.”

 

“Oooohhh, music industry? I would love that! Plus, I can join the contests and by that, I can help my mom even more.” I whispered to myself. I then just smiled and continued my work.

 

 

------------------------------

L. Joe’s POV

------------------------------

 

 

As soon as school ends, I went to CAP hyung’s studio room. It was beside a music store and it was also underground. Today, I will record the rest of my guest rapping in hyung’s mixtapes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter