SCHOOL CLUBS

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

Our teacher gave us a list on a paper announced that starting today, you can choose your club that you wanted to join in. As I read the list, there are many clubs that were mentioned but I was determined to join the music club.

 

I walk out of the classroom and headed towards the music room to join their club. Min Hyuk then tapped my shoulders. “Music club?” He asked me. I nodded. “Same here.” He smiled. We both walked towards the music room.

 

As we went in, there are many people who are already there. We settled and find a seat. Just then, L. Joe went in and sat at the back. “What is this? He’s also joining music club?” I whispered. The teacher came in and asks each one of us to prepare a song or an instrument to perform later.

 

I chose to sing with a guitar. Min Hyuk obviously will perform with the drums. I peeked at L. Joe and he was just sitting there not minding what he would perform.

 

“Okay, one by one, as I call your name, perform here in front.” The teacher said. There were many who performs first from us. Min Hyuk then was called and he played the drums. After, I was called. I sang while playing the guitar.

 

Then, L. Joe was called last. Everybody started to look upon him wondering what he will do. He headed towards the piano and started playing. WOW! He’s really good! I also never knew this side of him. Everybody was pleased with his performance and the girls started to scream.

 

Just as then, the three mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter