I CAN TALK TO YOU RIGHT?

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

I was in the canteen, eating with Hae Rin and Min Hyuk. “Ya! What to do? For sure, your team will win  the competition.” Hae Rin pouted. “How do you say so?” I asked. “Because L. Joe is there. He’s like the best athlete in this school. Can’t I just join your team?” Hae Rin pleaded and I just smiled. I guess he’s really that good. “Min Hyuk-ah, what team are you again?” Hae Rin asked him. “Orange.” He replied. “Can’t I just join your team too? I really don’t have anyone to talk to in Green team.” She pouted again. We just laughed and head back to the room.

 

The classes ended and I was walking towards the music shop when someone walk beside me. “So, since there’s only two of us, I can talk to you right?” L. Joe asked. I smiled and nodded. “I heard you are working part time in the music shop, am I right? I also heard that you also live in this neighborhood. I also heard that you love music. I also heard that you’re a great dancer. I also heard that you play a lot of instruments. And…….and…..… did I asked too much? Sorry. I also can’t remember the things I just asked.” He put his hand over his neck and giggles as he noticed that he has asked a lot of questions. He’s really cute. Very different from what I known to be, a cold and just doesn’t talk to anyone attitude.

 

“Ne. Ne. Ne. Ne. Ne.” I answered his questions. “Oh. I see.” He replies. I then enter the shop and saw th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter