AT THE STUDIO

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

I’ve been the talk of the school for a week now and it makes me uncomfortable. It was Friday and I headed to the music shop for my shift.

 

Just before I entered, CAP sees me and greeted me. “Oh! Song Eun Mi right?” “ Yes! CAP right?” I replied. I then head towards him. “Are you buying some cds?” He asked. “No. I work part time here. From 4pm to 8pm.” “Ah.. You see, I really wanted you to feature in some of my songs, would you mind if we meet up tomorrow?” He offered. “Sure! Of course! I’ll be glad to help.” I smiled. “Where do you wanna meet? And what time?” I asked. He then pointed the studio next to the shop. “You can just go there, it’s my studio anyways. At around 1 pm would be cool.” He replied. “WOW! So you have your own studio.” He laughed. “Well, thank you for that. See you tomorrow?” “Ne.” He then waved goodbye and I waved back.

 

*SATURDAY*

 

I fixed myself and headed towards the studio. CAP texted me the password last night since he might come late today.

 

As I enter I noticed there was a guy lying on a bench. He has blonde hair and his arms were on his face so I didn’t see his face. I guess he’s the guy I saw while touring the neighborhood. I started to walk quietly towards him. I saw a baseball bat on the corner and grabbed it. When I was close enough, I raised my bat and hit him. “YA! WHO ARE YOU GET OUT OF HERE!!” I screamed as I hit him. He then stood up, reached the bat and took it away from me, as I look at his face, it was L. Joe. *swallows spit* What have I done? I started to become nervous. He put down the bat on the floor and I started backing away. But then, I tripped backwards and he tried to hold on to me eventually causing him to be on top of me as I lie on the floor.

 

Our fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter