T.O.P MEDIA

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

It was our first day to train at T.O.P Media. L. Joe and I went there together. The CEO greeted us at the front and leads us to the dancing room. That will be the course for today.

 

As we enter, there were 5 boys and 4 girls inside who trains. We introduced each other. They were CAP oppa, Niel, Chunji, Ricky and Chanjo. (As for the 4 females, I just joined them so that there will be someone who will contradict with her.) As for L. Joe, he again didn’t speak causing CAP oppa to introduce him to them. The eyes of the two girls were just like stuck to L. Joe. YA! He’s mine. AISH.

 

Then, the dance teacher entered and we started practicing. After an hour, he gave us 10 minutes break.

 

---------------------------

L. Joe’s POV

---------------------------

 

It was break and I sat on the floor. “YA. Talk to them! They are also trainees like us.” CAP hyung exclaimed. “I’ll talk to them when I feel like it plus, I’m not even sure yet if I would sign up with this company.” I replied. “Even then, just try to speak to them.” I just gave him a smirk. The 4 other boys walks towards us and sat with us.

 

“Annyeong.” They greeted. “Annyeong.” Hyung greeted back. “So, you’re L. Joe right?” Chunji asked. I just nodded. “He’s still new to the environment so it might be long for you to make him speak. He’s like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter