THE COMPETITION

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Min Hyuk’s POV

 

It was the competition day and I waited for Eun Mi outside of her house. “Min Hyuk-ah, why are you here?” She said to me while she walks out of their house. “Oh. I just know you don’t know where Hayang club is so I’m here to you there.” I smiled then she smiled back. We started to walk and after some time, we reached our destination and entered the club.

 

“There are many people here today.” I blurted out. “So this is what a club looks like.” She exclaimed. “You haven’t been a club before? Ever?” I asked. “Yes. I’ve never been in one before. This is my first time.” She smiled. “Oh! There!” I pointed. “Register there so you’ll know when you’ll be performing. I’ll just wait for you here.” “Okay!” She then headed towards the registration.

 

After a couple of minutes, she headed back. “Min Hyuk-ah! I’m the last one to perform!” She bragged. I chuckled. Then the competition starts. There are many viewers that crowded the place. I find some lyrics very meaningful and some were just, bleh.

 

Then, a blonde guy stood up the stage. “OH! ISN’T IT L. JOE?” I asked myself. I stared at him for a while. “It really is L. Joe.” I laughed. Then he started. He sang his lyrics and raps some parts of it. Honestly, I find the lyrics somewhat no meaning. But even so, the crowd cheered hard for him. Well, he’s a handsome guy after all.

 

After, I followed him through the crowd and talked to him. “Annyeong. I never knew you’re into something like this.” I greeted. Obviously, he doesn’t reply back. “Annyeong.” A guy beside him greeted me. “I’m CAP. You must be one of his schoolmates, am I right?” I nodded. “Do you also join the competition?” CAP asked. “No. I came here to support a friend. Speaking of her, look! It’s her turn right now!” I replied. “FIGHTING!” I shouted.

 

She then sang. I was just shocked. “She has a beautiful voice!” I exclaimed. “Yes, she does! Plus, her lyrics are really wonderful, so meaningful.” CAP also was astonished. “I can get her sing some of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter