SPEAK?

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

Classes again. It’s been a week since I started attending school here and I’ve made new friends. Well, two. Hae Rin and Min Hyuk.

 

I was walking down the aisle when suddenly, I bumped on to Min Hye. “WHATCH OUT, !” She shouted at me. I just stared at her. “What are you still looking at?” She exclaimed. I then walk away. “How dare you just walk away from me?” She angrily shouted and grabbed my hair.

 

Someone then bumped into her hand causing it to release my hair. “Oops, sorry.” “OH. MY. GOD! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!” Min Hye screamed. Every girl screamed after her. As I look at who it was, L. Joe then smirked at me and looked at me like I’m weird. “What? Do you want me to scream also?” I asked. “Ppsshh...” He then again said. All of them screamed louder. “Retards.” I whispered to myself and L. Joe looks at me still, weirdly. “Oh! You want me to thank you. Well, okay. THANK YOU!” I bowed to him and turned my back and walk away.

 

I walk with my arms crossed. “Is he like a god or something that he can make everyone scream like that? Pfffttt..” I then enter my classroom.

 

 

------------------------------------

L. Joe’s POV

------------------------------------

 

 

I was walking towards the classroom when I heard someone shouted. It was Min Hye. I didn’t mind at first but then she pulled this girl’s hair and I noticed that it was the girl who doesn’t even look at me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter