IN THE PLAYGROUND

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

“That guy is the most handsome one I’ve seen so far.” My mom teased me. “Omma! Stop it!” I act cute in front of her. “Why? I’m just telling the truth. Judging how he stared at you, he really does like you.” She continued. “Really?” I started to beam up. “How did you know? How did you know?” I asked her. “I’m already 50 so I have already experienced a lot of things.” “Aigoo. Omma! That’s always your answer.” I pouted. “Aigoo. Sung Mo-ah, San Mi-ah, your child is really a lady now. She has fallen for someone already.” She exclaimed. I just laughed.

 

Then someone texted me. “Go to the playground. I’m there right now. I’ll be waiting for you.  –L. Joe” “Whose that? The guy earlier?” My mom asked. I nodded. “Go!” She encourages me. “THANK YOU OMMA!” I hugged her and then I walk towards the playground.

 

He was sitting on the swing. I sat on the swing beside it. We just remained silent for a few minutes. “So…” He started to talk. “……do you already have an answer you can give me?” He continued. “What answer?” I wondered. “You already know that I like you and wanted you to be my girlfriend. What do you say?” I paused for a bit. I really like him too but I was worried with Min Hyuk. *sigh* “Did you sigh? You don’t want me?” He asked. “Aniyo! I really like you. But, there’s something I’m worried about.” “What is it?” he was curious. “M…Min….Hyuk….” I stuttered. “So, you like him more than me.” He then lowered his head.

 

“ANI!!! I like you the most! It’s just that…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter